Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Hendo!

He is back in the UFC and what a fight! Who didn't think he could hang with the top guys in the UFC? No me! As always I have faith in Dan 'Hendo' Henderson so bring on Bones Jones andlets get that strap!
    Hidden Content
    Records are for DJ's - Dan 'The outlaw' Hardy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a fucking war! That was such a great fight! I had four people over who were new to the sport, they got there late and only got to see that fight. They are fans for life after that.

Hendo vs Jones would be a helluva fight, too! Or Hendo vs Machida, for that matter. I'd like to see him take the 205 belt, then drop back down to 185 to fight Chael for his title.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hendo!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    What a fucking war! That was such a great fight! I had four people over who were new to the sport, they got there late and only got to see that fight. They are fans for life after that.

Hendo vs Jones would be a helluva fight, too! Or Hendo vs Machida, for that matter. I'd like to see him take the 205 belt, then drop back down to 185 to fight Chael for his title.
    Yeah lots of people saying that would have made a great FOX fight but it makes sense not to have a 5 round war with Shoguns face messed up more than likely would have got bad publicity.

That would be a crazy fight Chael vs Hendo have no idea who i'd pick. I would have to be neutral watching that.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mattboxingfan View Post

Yeah lots of people saying that would have made a great FOX fight but it makes sense not to have a 5 round war with Shoguns face messed up more than likely would have got bad publicity.

That would be a crazy fight Chael vs Hendo have no idea who i'd pick. I would have to be neutral watching that.
    Sonnen has been penned in to fight Munoz on the next FOX card. Although Hendo would have been a good bout.
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattyhitman View Post

Sonnen has been penned in to fight Munoz on the next FOX card. Although Hendo would have been a good bout.
    He's fighting Silva next. Possibly in Brazil but i doubt it. Where did you get your false info?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's fighting Silva next. Possibly in Brazil but i doubt it. Where did you get your false info?
    You seriously believe Sonnen will wait till June for Silva, stop smoking that crack pipe mate

According to sources close to the fighters, Mark Munoz and Chael Sonnen will meet in a number one middleweight contender bout early next year. It looks to be the headliner of UFC on FOX 2 with rumors that Munoz’s teammate, Jake Ellenberger will also be featured with a likely opponent being Diego Sanchez. Other rumored bouts include Melvin Guillard vs Jim Miller and Eddie Wineland vs Demetrious Johnson for the event taking place on January 28th at the United Center in Chicago.

Sonnen has been on record saying he will stay active rather than wait for Anderson Silva to be ready to defend his title again. Munoz has a huge opportunity to fight his way into the number one contender slot he has stated he is gunning for. The winner will likely face Silva around June, as Dana White has stated that is the timetable for the undisputed champ’s return to action.
    Sonnen/Munoz and Sanchez/Ellenberger reportedly added to UFC on Fox 2 - MMA News Forums

Oh, and here is some more false info:
    Anderson Silva's next fight may be against Chael Sonnen but Chael Sonnen's next fight won't be against Anderson Silva
    http://www.mmamania.com/2011/11/23/2...-28-in-chicago
    Last edited by Mattyhitman; 11-24-2011 at 12:33 PM.
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You seriously believe Sonnen will wait till June for Silva, stop smoking that crack pipe mate

According to sources close to the fighters, Mark Munoz and Chael Sonnen will meet in a number one middleweight contender bout early next year. It looks to be the headliner of UFC on FOX 2 with rumors that Munoz’s teammate, Jake Ellenberger will also be featured with a likely opponent being Diego Sanchez. Other rumored bouts include Melvin Guillard vs Jim Miller and Eddie Wineland vs Demetrious Johnson for the event taking place on January 28th at the United Center in Chicago.

Sonnen has been on record saying he will stay active rather than wait for Anderson Silva to be ready to defend his title again. Munoz has a huge opportunity to fight his way into the number one contender slot he has stated he is gunning for. The winner will likely face Silva around June, as Dana White has stated that is the timetable for the undisputed champ’s return to action.
    Sonnen/Munoz and Sanchez/Ellenberger reportedly added to UFC on Fox 2 - MMA News Forums

Oh, and here is some more false info:
    Anderson Silva's next fight may be against Chael Sonnen but Chael Sonnen's next fight won't be against Anderson Silva
    UFC on FOX 2: Chael Sonnen vs Mark Munoz set for Jan. 28 in Chicago - MMAmania.com
    When i see it ill happily admit i was wrong. Love watching Chael fight so its no problem for me if he wants to stay active.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just watched an interview with Chael, he said he is not fighting Munoz next. He said his next fight is not yet scheduled, but he'll be watching closely Saturday night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think hendo is the only contender to gives jones a run for the belt but age may be too much of a factor. There is a big difference in your cardio when your at the start of your career and only 20 something and later in you carear when your around 40

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just watched an interview with Chael, he said he is not fighting Munoz next. He said his next fight is not yet scheduled, but he'll be watching closely Saturday night.
    I personally dont tend to read too much into what Chael say's. He does spout some shite, alot of it funny, but more often than not ridiculous.

Thread Information