Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Phuck Margacheato!!! I hope Cotto punishes him, and I dont even like cotto...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Phuck Margacheato!!! I hope Cotto punishes him, and I dont even like cotto...

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LobowolfXXX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

taking peds is just as severe as having the plaster in the gloves that margarito did

peds make you 20% faster 20% quicker on your feet 20% stronger 20% harder punch, probably even help you take a punch better

if you believe what margarito did was any more severe or dangerous to his opponents than what mosely or holyfield or toney or klitchko did then you are very naive

This sounds like the more naive position to me. How come NONE of their opponents came out looking like Billy Collins?! All world champion caliber; contrast with LUIS FREAKIN' RESTO. Washed-up journeyma vs. A solid prospect. Luis Resto + 20% doesn't give you Billy Collins.
    I love the percentages! Basically they make you train for longer & recover faster. Improving your performance. To think that is as dangerous as having cement in your gloves seems very naive
    the percentages are a pretty good guess, bodybuilders will increase strength by about 20% when on a steriod cycle, sometimes more sometimes less and these are steriods that are bought off somebodies mates mate

imagine in mosleys position, he more than likely has access to better gear

the billy collins example is a one off too, how many other examples of that type have there been?

its a naive attitude that the way the roiders are cheating is any more acceptable than the way margarito did

are you defending mosley? was his cheatuing acceptable?
    I'm not defending Mosley & like VD said he only got caught attempting to cheat. But imo using plaster wraps would definitely be more dangerous than using PEDs.
    unfortunately mate on this occasion your opinion is wrong
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Phuck Margacheato!!! I hope Cotto punishes him, and I dont even like cotto...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr140 View Post
    Well as far as steriods i mean its cheating only if you get caught using them in my book. I mean the only thing to me that can tarnish you for using them is if you get caught with them.

this opinion sums up how backward the hate for margarito is
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Onix View Post

IF Cotto wins then I will congradulate him and call it a night and depending on the way it all goes down It will strengthen my position that he did cheat but will Cotto fans be able to do the same??
    We'll find out really soon!

Personally, I don't recall ever making outrageous excuses or disappearing from the forum when a fav fighter of mine loses. Onix, you're free to look up any examples to the contrary.

Hey, if Cotto loses, obviously it won't be due to any plaster this time. I'm sure Margacheato's wraps will be looked at under a microscope. And Cotto I believe has prepared as well as I guess he's capable of preparing. (I'm not necessarily happy that he changed from Emanuel Stewart to this unknown entity, but that's another story).

No... if Cotto loses, I'll accept it and move on. I'll still be here, taking my lumps along with the rest of the Cotto fans. I'll still be a Cotto fan..... and I'll still hate Margacheato's guts (for the piece of shit human being I believe he is). But I'll accept defeat graciously.

How's that?
    Stupid is not something Cotto is. The dismissal of Stewart was planned. It's his build in excuse when he loses on Saturday. Planned damage control. It's not much. But what else is he gonna use? He's in excellent shape. His opponent is coming off a serious eye injury. It's just about a guarantee that the wraps will not be an issue. And he's pretty much fighting in his home field. It's not his home but he will have the crowd behind him. So there's nothing else he can point too. He knew that months ago. Releasing Stewart was pretty much his only option. Like I said it ain't much but it's something

We've probably all posted senseless stuff before and later, in retrospect, we say to ourselves.... "Now why on Earth did I post something like that?"

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say this is probably the case with this particular statement.

C'mon man..... seriously?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Onix View Post

IF Cotto wins then I will congradulate him and call it a night and depending on the way it all goes down It will strengthen my position that he did cheat but will Cotto fans be able to do the same??
    We'll find out really soon!

Personally, I don't recall ever making outrageous excuses or disappearing from the forum when a fav fighter of mine loses. Onix, you're free to look up any examples to the contrary.

Hey, if Cotto loses, obviously it won't be due to any plaster this time. I'm sure Margacheato's wraps will be looked at under a microscope. And Cotto I believe has prepared as well as I guess he's capable of preparing. (I'm not necessarily happy that he changed from Emanuel Stewart to this unknown entity, but that's another story).

No... if Cotto loses, I'll accept it and move on. I'll still be here, taking my lumps along with the rest of the Cotto fans. I'll still be a Cotto fan..... and I'll still hate Margacheato's guts (for the piece of shit human being I believe he is). But I'll accept defeat graciously.

How's that?
    Stupid is not something Cotto is. The dismissal of Stewart was planned. It's his build in excuse when he loses on Saturday. Planned damage control. It's not much. But what else is he gonna use? He's in excellent shape. His opponent is coming off a serious eye injury. It's just about a guarantee that the wraps will not be an issue. And he's pretty much fighting in his home field. It's not his home but he will have the crowd behind him. So there's nothing else he can point too. He knew that months ago. Releasing Stewart was pretty much his only option. Like I said it ain't much but it's something

We've probably all posted senseless stuff before and later, in retrospect, we say to ourselves.... "Now why on Earth did I post something like that?"

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say this is probably the case with this particular statement.

C'mon man..... seriously?
    Maybe he mistyped "Cotto" for Margarito." If you switch them, it makes sense; if Margarito loses, it will be because he fired his trainer - Capetillo (the one who used to load the gloves).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

2. Among the pluses and minuses for this upcoming fight, Margarito holds one particular edge over Cotto.... the psychological edge.
    I don't think Margarito has the psychological edge. If you watch the Kellerman interview, Margarito is very excitable as he reminds Cotto and Kellerman that he won the first fight, and Cotto is very calm as he, "Yes, and I've lived with that." If Margarito cheated in the first fight, then he may have to convince himself that he could win without loaded gloves. And if Cotto thinks Margarito cheated, whether he did or not, and he seems to, then that sort of eliminates the typical psychological disadvantage. Cotto seems supremely confident to me; I think he's of the opinion that he never would have lost to Margarito without loaded gloves, and the gloves will be good this time, so no problem. Given the lingering doubts about the gloves in the first fight, and the pressure on Margarito to prove that he can beat Cotto fair and square, I think if anything, Cotto has a psychological edge, and their demeanors reflected that.
    I wonder if it won’t affect Cotto phsychologicaly the fact that his punches didn’t do a thing to Margarito and he kept walking forward like a tank. It’s not like Margarito put plaster on his face.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He might fight it harder to stand up to a guy who isn't weakened by a battering with loaded gloves.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Chino View Post
    2. Among the pluses and minuses for this upcoming fight, Margarito holds one particular edge over Cotto.... the psychological edge.
    I don't think Margarito has the psychological edge. If you watch the Kellerman interview, Margarito is very excitable as he reminds Cotto and Kellerman that he won the first fight, and Cotto is very calm as he, "Yes, and I've lived with that." If Margarito cheated in the first fight, then he may have to convince himself that he could win without loaded gloves. And if Cotto thinks Margarito cheated, whether he did or not, and he seems to, then that sort of eliminates the typical psychological disadvantage. Cotto seems supremely confident to me; I think he's of the opinion that he never would have lost to Margarito without loaded gloves, and the gloves will be good this time, so no problem. Given the lingering doubts about the gloves in the first fight, and the pressure on Margarito to prove that he can beat Cotto fair and square, I think if anything, Cotto has a psychological edge, and their demeanors reflected that.
    I wonder if it won’t affect Cotto phsychologicaly the fact that his punches didn’t do a thing to Margarito and he kept walking forward like a tank. It’s not like Margarito put plaster on his face.
    If there is one single thing that can win this fight itll be Margarito's chin unless the beatings he's taken have taken the stuffing out of him
    Last edited by Onix; 12-01-2011 at 11:48 PM.
    The key is Self-discipline.

Thread Information