Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Phuck Margacheato!!! I hope Cotto punishes him, and I dont even like cotto...

Share/Bookmark
    LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Phuck Margacheato!!! I hope Cotto punishes him, and I dont even like cotto...

Never been a fan of Cotto, but I hope Cotto beats Margacheatos ass!!!

Margacheato dont deserve to even be in a boxing match, let alone a big payday like this one. I hope karma has a say in this.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Phuck Margacheato!!! I hope Cotto punishes him, and I dont even like cotto...

I didn't know yer from KY too.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Phuck Margacheato!!! I hope Cotto punishes him, and I dont even like cotto...

Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post

Margacheato dont deserve to even be in a boxing match, let alone a big payday like this one. I hope karma has a say in this.....
    I'm with you
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Enough with the nonsense already. The man has paid his debt to society. He served the punishment that was given to him. I see no reason why his right to earn a living in the country he was born be taken away

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post

Enough with the nonsense already. The man has paid his debt to society. He served the punishment that was given to him. I see no reason why his right to earn a living in the country he was born be taken away
    What debt did he pay to "society"? Did he do time, work for a charity, do community service, or anything of merit towards society? And lets stop acting like his right to work was taken away. He was only suspended from "boxing" for a year.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by blegit View Post

What debt did he pay to "society"? Did he do time, work for a charity, do community service, or anything of merit towards society? And lets stop acting like his right to work was taken away. He was only suspended from "boxing" for a year.

Agreed. He can make a living in any number of ways that don't involve putting another man's life in danger by cheating.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let's see here. He has a TKO win over Cotto and has a pretty big Mexican fanbase so he should get payed alot...

He deserves nothing less than 3 mill..

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Let's see here. He has a tainted TKO win over Cotto and has a pretty big Mexican fanbase (who apparently could care less if he'd actually killed someone with his plaster wraps) so he should get payed alot...

He deserves nothing less than to get repeated bashed in the face with brass knuckles, so he can taste what it feels like

There.... I fixed it for you.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Let's see here. He has a tainted TKO win over Cotto and has a pretty big Mexican fanbase (who apparently could care less if he'd actually killed someone with his plaster wraps) so he should get payed alot...

He deserves nothing less than to get repeated bashed in the face with brass knuckles, so he can taste what it feels like

Gotta be proved beyond reasonable doubt..

Margo didnt need plaster to beat Cotto..

He had to shed 40 something pounds for Mosley due to all the partying he did after the Cotto victory so most of his training consisted of losing weight. Combined with the fact that they saw a major speed advantage of Mosley, plaster was their only way to get an edge.. That's why they plastered up just ONCE..

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gotta be proved beyond reasonable doubt..

Margo didnt need plaster to beat Cotto..

He had to shed 40 something pounds for Mosley due to all the partying he did after the Cotto victory so most of his training consisted of losing weight (Gotta admit.... this is the most original excuse I've heard yet for his destruction at the hands of Mosley. And here I thought it was that Mosley employed the perfect game plan. Clinch up close... push off... fire right hand bombs with his superior hand speed. Silly me.) . Combined with the fact that they saw a major speed advantage of Mosley, plaster was their only way to get an edge.. That's why they plastered up just ONCE.. (Oh, I see. Squeaky clean throughout his career, with his "Scout Master" trainer "what's-his-face", then suddenly getting the urge to maim Mosley with plaster wraps. Hmmm... sounds logical to me.)

Ok bro. You a nice guy and all that, but..... c'mon man.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by blegit View Post

Agreed. He can make a living in any number of ways that don't involve putting another man's life in danger by cheating.
    Yep pretty much the way I feel. Boxing is already dangerous enough, when you put a fighters life at further risk then there are no excuses. Margarito is a scumbag who doesn't deserve to earn money from this sport any longer, he is a disgrace!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's going to be a great fight. I think Margs breaks Cotto down and gets the win in the late rounds.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Didn't Trinidad had a abrasion against the rules while wrapping his hands against Hopkins? Yet you have his photo in your icon. lol I mean sure it wasn't as bad as Margarito having plaster but hey technically speaking he broke the rules too. No anytime you get in the boxing ring your hands are your weapons you CAN KILL a man at any given point in a fight. With all that being said I don't agree with what Margarito did hell, Im not even a Margarito fan I hope Cotto fucks him up.. but jesus, stop crying about it the man payed his dues! And who the fuck are you to know if he ACTUALLY fought Cotto with them and if he is guilty.. cause he has maintained his innocence till now. All that being said once again lol, I think Margo will stop Cotto, hopefully im wrong.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by outspoken View Post
    Didn't Trinidad had a abrasion against the rules while wrapping his hands against Hopkins? Yet you have his photo in your icon. lol I mean sure it wasn't as bad as Margarito having plaster but hey technically speaking he broke the rules too. No anytime you get in the boxing ring your hands are your weapons you CAN KILL a man at any given point in a fight. With all that being said I don't agree with what Margarito did hell, Im not even a Margarito fan I hope Cotto fucks him up.. but jesus, stop crying about it the man payed his dues! And who the fuck are you to know if he ACTUALLY fought Cotto with them and if he is guilty.. cause he has maintained his innocence till now. All that being said once again lol, I think Margo will stop Cotto, hopefully im wrong.
    I don't care if he used them against Cotto or not, he got caught trying to use them against Mosley & thats all that matters. Trinidads case was not even the same, Richardson even said so himself

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I won't go into Trinidad-Hopkins 'cause it's been spoken over and over and over and over. Read El Terrible's good explanation of why there's nothing to compare here, or go back in time and read the hundreds of posts where it's well established that Trinidad did nothing wrong. It was a matter of gauze and taping technique, and it could've been a well-played ploy by the Hopkins camp to rattle Trinidad a bit before the fight.

On Margarito..... the guy's a total sleazebag, and so is his ex-trainer (Capetillo is it?). Has it been proven that he used the plaster against Cotto? No. Is it possible and maybe even likely that he did, given the extensive damage to Cotto's face? Yes it is.

So yeah.... there's going to be diehard Margarito fans who will cheer for the guy no matter what the hell he does. That's every individual's God-given right. But personally, I'd love nothing more than to see Cotto dismantle him piece by sleazy piece.

Thread Information