Default Vitali-Chisora on February 18, then Haye in June

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Vitali-Chisora on February 18, then Haye in June

Id rather see Vitali kick the crap out of Fury than Chisora.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Id rather see Vitali kick the crap out of Fury than Chisora.
    I would like to see Del boy smash the krap out of Fury in a rematch. It is some kind of Justice that after losing out on a nice earner twice to Wlad, Chisora is at least being offered a chance to fight Vitali. It all points to King Kong limbering up for a fight with Haye. I love the fact that Chisora is a bit mental and brave as they come but i don't think even with his speed advantage he has the power to seriously trouble Vitali. A perfect shot connecting with Wlads chin maybe but even that is a long shot . Vitali nah. Will be great fun while it lasts though.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He blatantly got robbed against Helenius, but still, getting a title shot off the back of two straight defeats could only happen in the heavyweight division, or if your name is Glen Johnson.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    He blatantly got robbed against Helenius, but still, getting a title shot off the back of two straight defeats could only happen in the heavyweight division, or if your name is Glen Johnson.
    The paucity of credible opponents somewhat explains the decision but the overriding factor has to be the Klitschko's owing him a favour and Vitali preparing for Haye.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Think Chisora will do himself proud. Vitali sounded amazing against Adamek and will win on that form as his chin is made out of iron and Derek probably does not punch hard enough.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Vitali apparently said he wanted to fight Chisora because he was the real winner of the Helenius fight. Noble if so but for some reason I woulda prefered Helenius in there against a Klitschko..they always have the physical advantages..and Helenius would at least be similar in height if I'm not mistaken? Most guys cant hang with them because they just dont have the physical tools.

That said Chisora loses..he just cant throw a straight shot. If he could he woulda had Helenius outta there. Just gotta love his crazyness..

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Althugz View Post
    Vitali apparently said he wanted to fight Chisora because he was the real winner of the Helenius fight. Noble if so but for some reason I woulda prefered Helenius in there against a Klitschko..they always have the physical advantages..and Helenius would at least be similar in height if I'm not mistaken? Most guys cant hang with them because they just dont have the physical tools.

That said Chisora loses..he just cant throw a straight shot. If he could he woulda had Helenius outta there. Just gotta love his crazyness..
    Good on vitali, but while helenius is about the same in stature he would get picked apart worse than adamek or chisora will.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wonder if Del Boy will try and kiss King Kong during the weigh in?

http://youtu.be/iIp-NjaRUoY?t=2m33s
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WBC International Silver Champion Manuel Charr has been having a go at Vitali for selecting this fight. He's suggesting Vitali is cowardly and ducking him. I've never heard of him, it's obviously a laughable claim by someone trying to talk his way into a Klitschko bout, but does anyone know anything about this Charr fella? Any good? The most notable name on his record appears to be Danny Williams, who he stopped in 7 in June.

I think Chisora-Vitali will be fun while it lasts. At the very least you know Chisora will give his all and go out fighting, which is more than the majority of other contenders would probably bring to the table.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Cressa121 View Post
    WBC International Silver Champion Manuel Charr has been having a go at Vitali for selecting this fight. He's suggesting Vitali is cowardly and ducking him. I've never heard of him, it's obviously a laughable claim by someone trying to talk his way into a Klitschko bout, but does anyone know anything about this Charr fella? Any good? The most notable name on his record appears to be Danny Williams, who he stopped in 7 in June.

I think Chisora-Vitali will be fun while it lasts. At the very least you know Chisora will give his all and go out fighting, which is more than the majority of other contenders would probably bring to the table.

i seem to remember seeing the danny williams fight (or some of it) and the stoppage seemed a bit early, danny was having a bit of success before that

i think that tells its own story as danny is long long long past his best, i would probably give him a fight nowadays
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Glad to see Chisora get after shot after 1) seeing the fight with Wlad cancelled twice, and 2) being robbed of a deserved victory in Finland.

Only one winner here, obviously, but like others have said, Chisora won't run like most others do against the Klitschko's. Dereck doesn't seem to have much fear, the guy is a lunatic. Should be a fun fight.

jon09 Guest

If Haye were smart he would take an easy tune up on the under card of Vitali vs Chisora. That way it would leave somewhat of a bad taste out of peoples mouth from the Vlad fight.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its good to see chisora get the shot after getting robbed the other week and the wlad fight being cancelled.
    He Who Is Brave Is Free

Wisdom, compassion and courage are the three universally recognised moral qualities of men.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Correct. However, it's a fair call by Vitali. Chisora got jobbed. As you alluded to, there just aren't a lot of credible challengers at heavyweight than would take the fight. Vitali is fighting Chisora to maintain his British fan base until he fights Haye next. Frankly, it's not a bad move. Bermaine Stiverne deserves a title fight with one of the brothers soon. Maybe Wladimir will face him.

Thread Information