Thread: liberals/leftwingers criticize mother for protecting herself and child

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: liberals/leftwingers criticize mother for protecting herself and child

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you guys? I'm no conservative or Republican, but the liberals/leftwingers in the media in the U.S. on message boards and everywhere else are bashing this mother for protecting herself and child and defending the shithead intruder. Don't want to get killed? Don't break into someone's home with a hunting knife with the intention of committing robbery, rape, and possibly murder. I guess the notion that liberals are soft on crime is really true.

Perhaps posting some examples of the statements you are talking about would help make your case.
    What liberals are soft on crime? It's a well known fact. Just the top of my head cities like NY, LA, Chicago and international cities like London are brutally violent cities. All big liberal and leftwing cities. Even nations that lean in that direction tend to be soft on violent crimes. Take the man that killed a violent intruder in his home in the UK and was charged with murder. Are all blue liberal/leftwing places sadistically violent and lenient on crime? Of course not, but the leftwing and liberals didn't get the rep for nothing. Just like you know how conservatives are branded as religious nutcases? Because a good portion are, although not all. Same thing with liberals but in terms of violent and sadistic crimes they are more lenient and soft on it.

The Left are not known to be tough on crime especially violent and murderous ones. I haven't looked up the data for a few years, but last I remember the liberal cities tend to have a high rate of violent crime per capita.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: liberals/leftwingers criticize mother for protecting herself and child

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you guys? I'm no conservative or Republican, but the liberals/leftwingers in the media in the U.S. on message boards and everywhere else are bashing this mother for protecting herself and child and defending the shithead intruder. Don't want to get killed? Don't break into someone's home with a hunting knife with the intention of committing robbery, rape, and possibly murder. I guess the notion that liberals are soft on crime is really true.

Perhaps posting some examples of the statements you are talking about would help make your case.
    What liberals are soft on crime? It's a well known fact. Just the top of my head cities like NY, LA, Chicago and international cities like London are brutally violent cities. All big liberal and leftwing cities. Even nations that lean in that direction tend to be soft on violent crimes. Take the man that killed a violent intruder in his home in the UK and was charged with murder. Are all blue liberal/leftwing places sadistically violent and lenient on crime? Of course not, but the leftwing and liberals didn't get the rep for nothing. Just like you know how conservatives are branded as religious nutcases? Because a good portion are, although not all. Same thing with liberals but in terms of violent and sadistic crimes they are more lenient and soft on it.

The Left are not known to be tough on crime especially violent and murderous ones. I haven't looked up the data for a few years, but last I remember the liberal cities tend to have a high rate of violent crime per capita.
    "but the liberals/leftwingers in the media in the U.S. on message boards and everywhere else are bashing this mother for protecting herself and child and defending the shithead intruder."

Evidence of this statement, not in a theoretical way, but an actual basis for making this statement.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"but the liberals/leftwingers in the media in the U.S. on message boards and everywhere else are bashing this mother for protecting herself and child and defending the shithead intruder."

Evidence of this statement, not in a theoretical way, but an actual basis for making this statement.

Sorry I'm not going to link to other message boards I've been to because of privacy reasons because those places more or less has to do with the industry I work in and my real life identity can be known with a little bit of investigation, it's basically a conversation about this mother took place amongst my peers and I over there. Certain members here did threaten other members in real life or their families such as what happened to DannyG and JTrocks. I'm not going to take that chance. So take it for what's it worth. I learn about this incident about the mother and child mainly through there and the report of her bashing in the media. It's not theoretical since this incident involves a gun and a death, so you have leftwing anti-gun wackos in full force criticizing the mother for not firing off some warning shot and had to resort to lethal means. Want to have some evidence that the mother is being bashed for protecting herself and child? Just read youtube comments or go to other message boards discussing this incident. They are out in a fury against the mother. Don't want to believe, cool that's you. I don't need to provide stats that leftwingers are against guns and more gun crontrol do I? Or that big liberal cities are inherently dangerous based on per capita of violent crime?
    Last edited by generalbulldog; 01-30-2012 at 11:21 PM.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of course you don't have to provide evidence, but that is seriously going to weaken your argument, and leave it looking like a dig at liberals in general, rather than something backed up with evidence.

I work in a bank, and this guy comes in at least once a week to discuss the price of gold, and what that in the safe is worth. He also discusses the large amount he has in the safe at home. The fact that he looks strange doesn't help, and everyone thinks he's kind of a crazy guy because he makes statements without backing them up in any way.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun View Post
    Of course you don't have to provide evidence, but that is seriously going to weaken your argument, and leave it looking like a dig at liberals in general, rather than something backed up with evidence.

I work in a bank, and this guy comes in at least once a week to discuss the price of gold, and what that in the safe is worth. He also discusses the large amount he has in the safe at home. The fact that he looks strange doesn't help, and everyone thinks he's kind of a crazy guy because he makes statements without backing them up in any way.
    That's awesome.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    What if the burglar was running away empty handed would you shoot them in the back?

Right winger say yes, left wingers say no.
    Shoot them in the ass or leg. Why risk manslaughter?

I was just lowering the gun and it went off,whoops.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    What if the burglar was running away empty handed would you shoot them in the back?

That's still a crime in the blue states

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Typical Andre shooting in the ass
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A strong Castle Doctrine is hard to beat. I wouldn't choose to live in a state that didn't have one.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Out here it could save you about 7 years.

GBH first offense maybe 100 hours community service a heavy fine and court costs.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Typical Andre shooting in the ass
    Jail rules apply
    "You only ghey if you receiving"

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ah, so you guys want evidence and think I'm making all this up that you liberals aren't have a dig at a mom protecting her baby, home, and life?

Well sure thing. Here's just a few from good old Youtube, the comments are from the video I posted in the first post.

There are plenty of women and children I could have murdered in Afghanistan using that bullshit excuse, I'm sure you might know someone with a story like that:
    "Well I had to kill the whole family, it looked like the old woman had a suicide vest, the kid made a quick movement towards the door, and the little girl was reaching for an AK. You can't ask me to use moral judgement in that situation! This is war man!"
    Voluntary Manslaughter, give the child to CPS.
    you fail, idiot.
    it was a 12 gauge shotgun. No aiming necessary, just hold at a 45 degree angle towards the ground and shoot.
    she should be charged, dumb extremist redneck cunt.
    bravepercennius 2 weeks ago
    She could have shot at the knee's, shoot to maim and disable.
    This is another example of Southern USA redneck extremism.
    She should have been charged.

This liberal wants the mother to be charged with voluntary manslaughter and have her baby taken from her and given to child protective services. And according to the liberal the mother is a "dumb extremist redneck cunt."

I'm confused, a pistol would of done the job of defending herself and her child with a greatly reduced chance of her killing someone, why did she go full out with a shotgun, she doesn't seem very distraught that she just killed someone either. I'm not saying she wasn't justified in her actions, just saying she didn't NEED to kill anyone.

leetasfeet 3 weeks ago
    This liberal isn't as hardcore, but believes that the mother shouldn't have killed the piece of shit. I disagree.

@gungalmama Under stress? she was calm as hell. And if you do shoot them in the leg they aren't gonna die (unless you hit a attery) cause the body goes into shock. And if she would missed I'm pretty sure they would halled ass out of there anyways.

cpanthers88 3 weeks ago
    Another liberal that believes she was wrong and should have shot him in the leg.

What if the intruder was just someone whose lost or drunk? - man thank god I live in Canada.

jason0998 3 weeks ago
    Another one that believes the intruder didn't have what was coming.

Of course you are not gonna beg him!! If its my life or his,i would blow his head off,but thats not the point!!! The point is that you need to prevent that man from having a need to go and rob someones house,thats real problem,you need to find the root of a problem in order to solve it...Shooting each other in desperation will solve nothing...

@Boannah Still doesn't have to shoot to kill. if she would got his legs he would been down theirs no way he's gettin back up. What if that was your family member getting killed? you best belive I would of burned down that whole trailer park.

cpanthers88 3 weeks ago
    So I stand by my words that liberals and leftwingers are the ones that are bashing this mother. The moderates, libertarians, conservatives aren't the ones criticizing the mother and calling her a dumb redneck cunt for protecting her home and baby. And yes I'm quite sure they are liberals and leftwingers. They all had one common trait. I'm pretty sure someone like Lyle would know what they are.

And if someone is going to say this isn't evidence and I can't use internet comments. I disagree, because on the internet we are afforded a level of anonymity where people aren't afraid of making their views known without being ostracized.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ah, so you guys want evidence and think I'm making all this up that you liberals aren't have a dig at a mom protecting her baby, home, and life?

Well sure thing. Here's just a few from good old Youtube, the comments are from the video I posted in the first post.

There are plenty of women and children I could have murdered in Afghanistan using that bullshit excuse, I'm sure you might know someone with a story like that:
    "Well I had to kill the whole family, it looked like the old woman had a suicide vest, the kid made a quick movement towards the door, and the little girl was reaching for an AK. You can't ask me to use moral judgement in that situation! This is war man!"
    you fail, idiot.
    it was a 12 gauge shotgun. No aiming necessary, just hold at a 45 degree angle towards the ground and shoot.

This liberal wants the mother to be charged with voluntary manslaughter and have her baby taken from her and given to child protective services. And according to the liberal the mother is a "dumb extremist redneck cunt."

I'm confused, a pistol would of done the job of defending herself and her child with a greatly reduced chance of her killing someone, why did she go full out with a shotgun, she doesn't seem very distraught that she just killed someone either. I'm not saying she wasn't justified in her actions, just saying she didn't NEED to kill anyone.

leetasfeet 3 weeks ago
    This liberal isn't as hardcore, but believes that the mother shouldn't have killed the piece of shit. I disagree.

@gungalmama Under stress? she was calm as hell. And if you do shoot them in the leg they aren't gonna die (unless you hit a attery) cause the body goes into shock. And if she would missed I'm pretty sure they would halled ass out of there anyways.

cpanthers88 3 weeks ago
    Another liberal that believes she was wrong and should have shot him in the leg.

What if the intruder was just someone whose lost or drunk? - man thank god I live in Canada.

jason0998 3 weeks ago

Of course you are not gonna beg him!! If its my life or his,i would blow his head off,but thats not the point!!! The point is that you need to prevent that man from having a need to go and rob someones house,thats real problem,you need to find the root of a problem in order to solve it...Shooting each other in desperation will solve nothing...

@Boannah Still doesn't have to shoot to kill. if she would got his legs he would been down theirs no way he's gettin back up. What if that was your family member getting killed? you best belive I would of burned down that whole trailer park.

cpanthers88 3 weeks ago
    So I stand by my words that liberals and leftwingers are the ones that are bashing this mother. The moderates, libertarians, conservatives aren't the ones criticizing the mother and calling her a dumb redneck cunt for protecting her home and baby. And yes I'm quite sure they are liberals and leftwingers. They all had one common trait. I'm pretty sure someone like Lyle would know what they are.

And if someone is going to say this isn't evidence and I can't use internet comments. I disagree, because on the internet we are afforded a level of anonymity where people aren't afraid of making their views known without being ostracized.
    Well I'm convinced
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you fail, idiot.

leetasfeet 3 weeks ago

cpanthers88 3 weeks ago

jason0998 3 weeks ago

cpanthers88 3 weeks ago

Well I'm convinced
    You wanted evidence you got it.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you fail, idiot.

leetasfeet 3 weeks ago

cpanthers88 3 weeks ago

jason0998 3 weeks ago

cpanthers88 3 weeks ago

Well I'm convinced
    You wanted evidence you got it.
    Thanks!

Thread Information