Thread: liberals/leftwingers criticize mother for protecting herself and child

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default liberals/leftwingers criticize mother for protecting herself and child

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you guys? I'm no conservative or Republican, but the liberals/leftwingers in the media in the U.S. on message boards and everywhere else are bashing this mother for protecting herself and child and defending the shithead intruder. Don't want to get killed? Don't break into someone's home with a hunting knife with the intention of committing robbery, rape, and possibly murder. I guess the notion that liberals are soft on crime is really true.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: liberals/leftwingers criticize mother for protecting herself and child

I agree that one should be able to defend ones home against intruders. It is your private kingdom and nobody has the right to violate that.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck the dude, you break into someones house, armed especially, all bets should be off.

El Kabong Guest

Good old liberals, you can't defend your person or your property but you can have as many abortions as you please

Fucking priorities man!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: liberals/leftwingers criticize mother for protecting herself and child

ıts not about lıberals or conservatıves. ıts about stupıd people. are there not stupıd lıberals and stupıd conservatıves alıke---ın perfectly equal numbers? stop polıtıcızıng these thıngs. Idıots are of every party as well as lıbertarıans and all else you can thınk of.
    thıs womean dıd rıght to blow the douche bag away. ANYBODY who dısagreees ıs a fuckıng moron---and ıf they are a moron, ıt aın't because of theır party affılıatıon goddamıt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anybody that criticizes someone for protecting their life, home, and child is nothing short of idiotic. I lean left for the most part (Independent, though), but I'll be damned if I'm not gonna have these guns to protect myself and my family. My policy has always been I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Shit, I only got one life to live...nobody will ever convince me I don't have the right to protect it.
    "The day I clipped the Butterfly's wings."

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am a liberal/leftwinger, however I would never deny someone's right to protect themselves.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    I guess the notion that liberals are soft on crime is really true.
    As the replies to this thread have shown, this is clearly rubbish. I'm a liberal, but agree that if you break into someone's home, then whatever happens to you is entirely your own fault.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You guys are all wrong. Taking a life is never right.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Slim the BoxingManiac View Post
    While I don't think shooting someone dead for trying to steal your dvd player is morally justified, when someone breaks into your home with evil intent you have every right to do what you have to do to protect yourself, including killing them.

I know if someone suddenly appeared in myself and my partners home I would do whatever was necessary to defend us.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim the BoxingManiac View Post
    While I don't think shooting someone dead for trying to steal your dvd player is morally justified, when someone breaks into your home with evil intent you have every right to do what you have to do to protect yourself, including killing them.

I know if someone suddenly appeared in myself and my partners home I would do whatever was necessary to defend us.
    I was just trolling.

But if I came home, and some cocksucker was trying to take my TV, I'd at the very least beat him half to death. I'd call the cops to take him away, as well.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What if the burglar was running away empty handed would you shoot them in the back?

Right winger say yes, left wingers say no.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    What if the burglar was running away empty handed would you shoot them in the back?

Yeah, the lefties think career criminals can be "reformed"....I am not so naïve. I know career criminals, they will never change.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

T
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Yeah, the lefties think career criminals can be "reformed"....I am not so naïve. I know career criminals, they will never change.
    THis is what happens in the liberal/leftwing nation states. Criminals can break into someone's home and commit violent acts but if one defends themselves and in the process kills a violent and armed intruder they can be charged with murder.

This man was protecting his home, wife and son. The burglar pulled out a knife, there was a scuffle and the burglar was stabbed with his own knife. Case closed? No, the man was charged with murder. British Man Vincent Cooke Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing Burglar To Death

The mother is lucky she isn't in some blue liberal state like New York or California. She would have been charged with 1 count of murder, 1 count of attempted murder, 1 count of assault with a deadly weapon, 1 count of assault with a firearm, and 1 count of endangering the welfare of a child and have been hauled off to county jail with a $ 1 million dollar bail awaiting trial.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you guys? I'm no conservative or Republican, but the liberals/leftwingers in the media in the U.S. on message boards and everywhere else are bashing this mother for protecting herself and child and defending the shithead intruder. Don't want to get killed? Don't break into someone's home with a hunting knife with the intention of committing robbery, rape, and possibly murder. I guess the notion that liberals are soft on crime is really true.

Perhaps posting some examples of the statements you are talking about would help make your case.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Thread Information