Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Will you lot stop using the reply with quote please.
    ok
    Ok

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pacquiao Vs Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by Abelardus View Post
    ok
    Ok
    Thanks
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ok
    Ok
    Thanks
    No problem

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ok
    Ok
    Thanks
    No problem
    Don't start.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ok
    Ok
    Thanks
    No problem
    Don't start.
    Start what? By the way ranta I don't think you can compare Bradley with Juan Marquez. It's a much easier fight for Pacquiao and Cotto whilst not having much of a chance of beating Floyd will give him plenty of uncomfortable moments.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Agreed about Bradley not being the same kind of beast for Manny to worry about, I really think Tim's strengths will play into Pacmans hands more than anything.

I actually have a really hard time seeing Cotto even causing Manny problems for Floyd at this point though, much as Id like to see it. He is to shopworn to fight the way he would have needed to imo, to think that Floyd wont be able to hurt him at present is quite naive.

For me these are actually both good showcase fights for Manny and Floyd, and as good an indication as any that they may still have their superfight.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Leighton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Althugz View Post
    leighton. Bradley doing better against Pac than Cotto will against Floyd means absolutely nothing. Despite what the Pacfans will have you believe the difference in skill level between Floyd and Pac is enormous.

So you say the weight wouldn't have mattered and Cotto still would have caught a beating? Begs the question I asked earlier..so why did Pac try to drain Cotto AGAIN if the result is such a foregone conclusion instead of meeting Cotto in the middle? That was Pacs preferred fight..if it was so easy, fight him again at 150? Truth is Cotto had Pacs number up until that 2nd knockdown..Perhaps due to being drained? Maybe not but we'll never know because Team Pac didn't want the rematch on neutral ground. Simple as that.
    We obviosly were not watching the same fight because I did not see Cotto with a chance at all. It was another joke fight in my opinion.
    Oh and please dont get me wrong. I am not a Pac or a Mayweather fan. There is nothing I would love to see more than both of them lose. Pac made Cotto weight drained for the fight even though he could have won easy. Mayweather made Marquez go up two weights and still came in over his limit.
    They get away with it because people want to face the best with the exception of Pac and Floyd.
    And I agree that Mayweather is a much better fighter than Pac and would probably win the fight if they have one. Another reason why the Pac Bradley fight imo will be a closer better fight.
    Saying that I would rather see Bradley fight either Mayweather or Pac than Cotto.
    Bradley deserves a shot with one of them because of what he has done in his devision. Dominated everyone and not been near losing a fight. So you dont really know how good he is and how far he will push himself to win. Cotto has been pushed to the edge and lost. Bradley has not so who can say how he will react.
    The one thing in Bradleys career that looks bad is avoiding Khan. But we now see he did it to get a super fight with Pac and not risk a loss to khan before this fight.
    Once again I say this. Cotto will be destroyed by Mayweather. Bradley will do well against Pac and the fight will be closer. UD or KO for mayweather. SD for Pac. They are my predictions. You give me your predictions and we can hold them over each others heads later. Will make for interesting post fight discussions.
    Sure thing bud, Mayweather K.O and Pacquiao UD for me.

Plus I'm in agreement with most of what you have said..I was the first to call MM a bitch when he came in 2lbs overweight against Marquez. Not cool at all. Very disrespectful.

Although Bradly has dominated his division, it's not one with that much depth apart from Khan and now, Peterson.
    Must remember your name althugs for posts after these fights.
    I will remember your name althugs for after the fights.
    Sure, remember my name - I tend to remember what people say pre-fight and find their post-fight thoughts interesting. There are plenty of people here that back track and it winds me up. I'd like to think I'm not one of them but if I do I'd gladly eat humble pie.

I even gave Calzaghe credit after the Kessler fight and I despise Joe Calzaghe. That was a difficult moment in my life...

Btw, you said Bradley is more of a mystery than Cotto and while I agree, that could also be seen on the flip side of the coin..We know how good Cotto is and what he can do but the best opposition Bradley has ever fought is Alexander and Peterson..I wouldn't quite call that "doo doo" like somebody did but I will say that doesn't have shit on Cotto's CV. So the "mystery" might reveal itself to be a huge dissapointment when he steps up to this level of competition.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

leighton. Bradley doing better against Pac than Cotto will against Floyd means absolutely nothing. Despite what the Pacfans will have you believe the difference in skill level between Floyd and Pac is enormous.

So you say the weight wouldn't have mattered and Cotto still would have caught a beating? Begs the question I asked earlier..so why did Pac try to drain Cotto AGAIN if the result is such a foregone conclusion instead of meeting Cotto in the middle? That was Pacs preferred fight..if it was so easy, fight him again at 150? Truth is Cotto had Pacs number up until that 2nd knockdown..Perhaps due to being drained? Maybe not but we'll never know because Team Pac didn't want the rematch on neutral ground. Simple as that.
    We obviosly were not watching the same fight because I did not see Cotto with a chance at all. It was another joke fight in my opinion.
    Oh and please dont get me wrong. I am not a Pac or a Mayweather fan. There is nothing I would love to see more than both of them lose. Pac made Cotto weight drained for the fight even though he could have won easy. Mayweather made Marquez go up two weights and still came in over his limit.
    They get away with it because people want to face the best with the exception of Pac and Floyd.
    And I agree that Mayweather is a much better fighter than Pac and would probably win the fight if they have one. Another reason why the Pac Bradley fight imo will be a closer better fight.
    Saying that I would rather see Bradley fight either Mayweather or Pac than Cotto.
    Bradley deserves a shot with one of them because of what he has done in his devision. Dominated everyone and not been near losing a fight. So you dont really know how good he is and how far he will push himself to win. Cotto has been pushed to the edge and lost. Bradley has not so who can say how he will react.
    The one thing in Bradleys career that looks bad is avoiding Khan. But we now see he did it to get a super fight with Pac and not risk a loss to khan before this fight.
    Once again I say this. Cotto will be destroyed by Mayweather. Bradley will do well against Pac and the fight will be closer. UD or KO for mayweather. SD for Pac. They are my predictions. You give me your predictions and we can hold them over each others heads later. Will make for interesting post fight discussions.
    Sure thing bud, Mayweather K.O and Pacquiao UD for me.

Plus I'm in agreement with most of what you have said..I was the first to call MM a bitch when he came in 2lbs overweight against Marquez. Not cool at all. Very disrespectful.

Although Bradly has dominated his division, it's not one with that much depth apart from Khan and now, Peterson.
    Must remember your name althugs for posts after these fights.
    I will remember your name althugs for after the fights.
    Sure, remember my name - I tend to remember what people say pre-fight and find their post-fight thoughts interesting. There are plenty of people here that back track and it winds me up. I'd like to think I'm not one of them but if I do I'd gladly eat humble pie.

I even gave Calzaghe credit after the Kessler fight and I despise Joe Calzaghe. That was a difficult moment in my life...

Btw, you said Bradley is more of a mystery than Cotto and while I agree, that could also be seen on the flip side of the coin..We know how good Cotto is and what he can do but the best opposition Bradley has ever fought is Alexander and Peterson..I wouldn't quite call that "doo doo" like somebody did but I will say that doesn't have shit on Cotto's CV. So the "mystery" might reveal itself to be a huge dissapointment when he steps up to this level of competition.
    That's what I'm trying to say"I'm the one that said doodoo" look don't get me wrong he's a professional boxer and has the life i'd want but what you just said is what I'm getting at. the people he's fought are not like these guys it's what makes the diffrence between a boxer and living legends lol

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I truly believe that the only thing actually stopping Floyd from getting into the ring with PAC is the almighty dollar that Floyd worships and I believe Manny is on the same page so why fight a dangerous boxer brawler like Bradley. He is dangerous and if he gets in close, the damage would;d just make it easier for Floyd if by some strange chance PAC is truly next. Bradley has been an under doe a few more times than he would like to have been comfortable with but if I were him I"d bet on myself in those instances when he was deemed such. My point is that this guy is going to be tough and he is undefeated so he must be doing something right and Manny should have gone to the negotiating table long ago and Floyd has not lost his edge. I can't stand Floyd but he's good. Bradley is rough and injures people so PAC may be sorry even if he wins.
    Last edited by johnsebastianmiran; 02-20-2012 at 09:18 PM. Reason: mispelled words!

Thread Information