Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pacquiao-Bradley Presser

Quote Originally Posted by Chino View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavlik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Bradley didn't even look that good against a Casamayor stoned out of his mind. Nate Campbell was a lightweight and past his prime. I don't buy this fight as being all that hard for Pacquiao honestly. At worst we'll get one or two headbutts. But I don't see this as being a hard fight for Pacquiao. Bradley was ALWAYS gonna fight Pacquiao next ever since he signed with Top Rank.

Also Roach can take digs at Mayweather all he wants, May 5th was the date, Pacquiao and his promoter turned to every excuse not to fight him then so I dunno why they still ride this "Mayweather doesn't wanna fight us" stuff. Couldn't they find something stronger to sell Pacquiao on now? Why is it all these Top Rank fighters from Margarito to Pacquiao ride this whole "The guy Mayweather doesn't wanna fight" wave? It gets old.
    Maj, If Tim is not affiliated with Top Rank and fought PAC would you feel the same way?
    Affiliated with Top Rank or not, it still doesn't look like the biggest threat/challenge out there. Just can't see it for reasons already mentioned.
    Without going above 147, who is a bigger challenge?
    Andre Berto, Victor Ortiz, and the one and only Floyd Mayweather Jr.
    Pacquiao had been criticized for fighting Floyd's leftovers. Now, fighting Floyd's leftover or the leftover of his leftover is a bigger challenge.

Geeesh, you really can not satisfy some posters in this forum.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by InTheNeutralCorner View Post
    Bradley didn't even look that good against a Casamayor stoned out of his mind. Nate Campbell was a lightweight and past his prime. I don't buy this fight as being all that hard for Pacquiao honestly. At worst we'll get one or two headbutts. But I don't see this as being a hard fight for Pacquiao. Bradley was ALWAYS gonna fight Pacquiao next ever since he signed with Top Rank.

Also Roach can take digs at Mayweather all he wants, May 5th was the date, Pacquiao and his promoter turned to every excuse not to fight him then so I dunno why they still ride this "Mayweather doesn't wanna fight us" stuff. Couldn't they find something stronger to sell Pacquiao on now? Why is it all these Top Rank fighters from Margarito to Pacquiao ride this whole "The guy Mayweather doesn't wanna fight" wave? It gets old.
    Maj, If Tim is not affiliated with Top Rank and fought PAC would you feel the same way?
    Affiliated with Top Rank or not, it still doesn't look like the biggest threat/challenge out there. Just can't see it for reasons already mentioned.
    Pacquiao had been criticized for fighting Floyd's leftovers. Now, fighting Floyd's leftover or the leftover of his leftover is a bigger challenge.

How many leftovers have Pacquiao fought from Floyd and vice versa? Sure, I also think it is a bit hypocritical from Floyd to fight Pacquiao's left over but difference is that Floyd is not making Cotto weight-drain or meet at a catchweight. Floyd is going up to Cotto's comfortable weight. When Pacquiao wanted to go for a rematch with Cotto (which seems a bit off after seeing how he beat him), Pacquiao didn't agree to go up to his weight.
    Last edited by Chino; 02-26-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How many leftovers have Pacquiao fought from Floyd and vice versa? Sure, I also think it is a bit hypocritical from Floyd to fight Pacquiao's left over but difference is that Floyd is not making Cotto weight-drain or meet at a catchweight. Floyd is going up to Cotto's comfortable weight. When Pacquiao wanted to go for a rematch with Cotto (which seems a bit off after seeing how he beat him), Pacquiao didn't agree to go up to his weight.
    I wasn't even criticizing Floyd's choice of fighting Pac's leftover in that post. It has nothing to do with that. It is about Floyd's leftover and the leftover of his leftover being considered as a bigger challenge for Pacquiao than Bradley.

Weren't you one of those who criticized him for fighting Floyd's leftover? If not, then disregard that question.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Say what you will about Bradley but he fights old school,tough. Give PAC a thumbs up for courage because should all the pieces of the puzzle fit, this will be a rough fight for PAC and a reason for Floyd to salivate. If PAC loses, Floyd will have a new set of excuses for avoiding Bradley on index cards in his back pocket.
    Last edited by johnsebastianmiran; 02-27-2012 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Mispelled word.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's a very interesting fight, I think, I finally unexpectedly have a fight to respect pacman a little

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dont be surprised if this fight turns out like PAc-Agapito Sanchez when Pac was on the verge of tears and shit cuz he couldnt handle a rough fight..

Not only can't Pac handle a stiff jab but he also can't handle body punches and rough fighting.. Sanchez nearly had him teary eyed and had him whinning to the referee for sympathy like a pansy..

Yes, Pac today is an improved fighter yada yada but that doesn't mean he can handle a dirty fighter and Bradley has the style and the tools to emulate Agapito Sanchez.. trust me..

Anybody who gambles must put down a little something on Bradley cuz I guarantee, Pac aint going to look good here..

This is the beginning of the end for him and alot of credit must go to Marquez..

Prior to Pac-Marquez 3, Pac's opponents came into the fight with fear in their heart, thinking that pac is some unstoppable monster but now that Marquez exposed him AGAIN, fighters are going to come into a pac fight with alot more confidence, thinking that they can actually win... u know what i mean...

Arum and Pac fucked up by fighting Marquez for the 3rd time... This is what I mean by Arum not caring about his fighters. He only cares about what's good for his company..

Pac's aura of invincibility is gone alllll thanks to Marquez.. haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Dont be surprised if this fight turns out like PAc-Agapito Sanchez when Pac was on the verge of tears and shit cuz he couldnt handle a rough fight..

Not only can't Pac handle a stiff jab but he also can't handle body punches and rough fighting.. Sanchez nearly had him teary eyed and had him whinning to the referee for sympathy like a pansy..

Yes, Pac today is an improved fighter yada yada but that doesn't mean he can handle a dirty fighter and Bradley has the style and the tools to emulate Agapito Sanchez.. trust me..

Anybody who gambles must put down a little something on Bradley cuz I guarantee, Pac aint going to look good here..

This is the beginning of the end for him and alot of credit must go to Marquez..

Prior to Pac-Marquez 3, Pac's opponents came into the fight with fear in their heart, thinking that pac is some unstoppable monster but now that Marquez exposed him AGAIN, fighters are going to come into a pac fight with alot more confidence, thinking that they can actually win... u know what i mean...

Arum and Pac fucked up by fighting Marquez for the 3rd time... This is what I mean by Arum not caring about his fighters. He only cares about what's good for his company..

pac never had an aura of invincibility.
    [SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do not confuse a rough fight with a dirty fight. They are not synonymous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, where did he get the idea that Pac ever had an aura of invicibility?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol umm ok... So now that pac looked like shit against Marquez in a fight where he was supposed to " dominate ", ya wanna make it seem like he was always somewhat beatable??

Be true to yourself.. Most people ( non-boxing experts ) felt that pac was UNTOUCHABLE prior to the third Marquez bout...

Anyway, my point is that Bradley is going to make things rough for him..

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont think you get it... I can teach you anytime though, my friend...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just watched the sanchez pac fight. Pac had blood dripping on his eyes because of a headbutt, probably explain why he's on the verge of tears. Also, sanchez kept winging his right to manny's left thigh. He hit him flush on manny's thigh which dropped manny and almost injured him. After that, all I saw was a furious pac who in no way looked like he was whining to the ref for sympathy. He was gritting his teeth in anger. He went berserk several times after the takedown.

Why Bradley would want to emulate agapito who was lucky to not have been disqualified that night, I don't know. The headbutts I can see, but the repeated low blows which I think affected pac the most, I don't think bradley would be stooping to that level. It was indeed a tough fight for manny, and tim could very well frustrate manny with his head leading in. Gonna be an interesting fight to watch. Just my two cents.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Only thing worse then watching a Floyd Mayweather presser...... would be this crap. At least with Floyd's we have a small chance that Uncle Roger will say something for the ages. lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol umm ok... So now that pac looked like shit against Marquez in a fight where he was supposed to " dominate ", ya wanna make it seem like he was always somewhat beatable??

Be true to yourself.. Most people ( non-boxing experts ) felt that pac was UNTOUCHABLE prior to the third Marquez bout...

Anyway, my point is that Bradley is going to make things rough for him..
    Dude, fans like me appreciated PAC for what he is a GREAT but flawed fighter, find a post where I ever mentioned PAC as close to being unbeatable. He is not one dimensional as some might say but he is nowhere near being unbeatable. Dude you're a bonafide hater.
    [SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont think you get it... I can teach you anytime though, my friend...
    Teach me what?

Thread Information