Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maravilla2012 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    This fight isn't going the distance, one way or another.. Cotto might quit on his knees again..

Do you and VD compare notes before posting?
    Just wondering...
    I am relatively new to this site but I am going to say your a Cotto nut hugger?

Get back to me when you get the testical fortitude to form your own opinions, newbie.

Is it wrong to agree with someone's statement ? Or is it wrong because I'm agreeing with them on a statement that makes Cotto look bad. Cotto is just collecting paychecks now he doesn't want to be the best he just wants money. And he has said it himself. He is going to show up , get schooled by Mayweather and just smile all the way to the bank. He isn't a warrior anymore he is a quiter.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather Vs Cotto Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    The fight ends like Cotto's other losses. Him quitting at the end.

He's lost two fights. One to a cheater, where he was smart enough to take a knee and avoid getting pummeled by plaster casts... and another where the REF stopped the fight. But what the hell am I doing even acknowledging your stupidity in this forum? You sure that baseball bat didn't actually hit you on the head?
    The ref stopping the fight was really just a technicality. Cotto had already quit a couple of rounds earlier. It's easy to tell when he's checked out of a fight. He starts backing up in a circular motion with his hands at his waist and tries to avoid punches by moving his upper body. Not that it ever helps. Cotto is one of the few fighters who can go into survival mode and still takes as much punishment if not more than when he's not in survival mode

Wow... all this wisdom gathered from watching a boxer with two WHOLE defeats in his career. And one to a plaster-gloved cheater. Amazing. I know you're hell-bent on declaring Cotto a "quitter" in your inmense boxing wisdom... but you (and your groupies) are in a distinct minority. Fact of the matter is... fighters go into "survival mode", as you put it, sometimes while they gather their wits and are coming up with a new game plan. And how a fighter goes into that mode varies from fighter to fighter. Unlike you'd have us all believe, not all fighters throw caution to the wind and let the chips fall where they may. Some clinch... some sway... some back up more... some resort to fouling. Part of boxing, my thuggish friend.

But what the hell. You're mind is made up... and so are the minds of the groupies that worship the ground you walk on.

I know your lust for Cotto is strong. So you feel the need to defend him no matter what. Fine. Whatever. But I have no doubt if it was Berto, Margarito or any one not named Cotto in there against Pac you would be saying they quit. Cuz the only game plan Cotto was trying to come up with when he started retreating was to either quit himself or have his corner do it for him.

I'm going to continue to try reasoning with you, against my better judgement. Don't you understand that Cotto did not have a sound game plan against Pacquaio? You DO understand that he was in there with basically a non-entity of a trainer... the joker who happened to fill the gap between Cotto's uncle, and Emanuel Stewart.... right? Cotto started out well enough... snapping Pac's head back with good jabs. But soon after (and without direction), started trading with Pacquiao... and got caught with numerous good shots. After that... he did go into his survival mode, but only trying to clear his head and figure out another strategy. Is this such an unheard of concept for you?

Let me turn it around for you. In any other boxer other than Cotto... you'd be calling this defense, or strategy, or whatever. But since Cotto's never done it for you, you call it "quitting". AND... you've got your little legion of followers who can't form their own sentences, and resort to parroting the crap you spout so often.

Any chance there might be some truth in any of this...... sport?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This fight isn't going the distance, one way or another.. Cotto might quit on his knees again..

Just wondering...

Get back to me when you get the testical fortitude to form your own opinions, newbie.

Is it wrong to agree with someone's statement ? Or is it wrong because I'm agreeing with them on a statement that makes Cotto look bad. Cotto is just collecting paychecks now he doesn't want to be the best he just wants money. And he has said it himself. He is going to show up , get schooled by Mayweather and just smile all the way to the bank. He isn't a warrior anymore he is a quiter.

Coming from a veteran poster... and based on OWN opinions, not following the opinion of others... I would say it wasn't wrong. Yours are neither. You follow the first thing you read, and fall in line just like the rest of the groupies. I don't respect that. Base your opinions on FACT.

By the way, post ONE QUOTE where Miguel has said himself that "he's just collecting paychecks now, and doesn't want to be the best, he just wants money." Show me just ONE QUOTE with that statement, and I'll shut up.

Otherwise, start forming your own opinions.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just wondering...

Coming from a veteran poster... and based on OWN opinions, not following the opinion of others... I would say it wasn't wrong. Yours are neither. You follow the first thing you read, and fall in line just like the rest of the groupies. I don't respect that. Base your opinions on FACT.

By the way, post ONE QUOTE where Miguel has said himself that "he's just collecting paychecks now, and doesn't want to be the best, he just wants money." Show me just ONE QUOTE with that statement, and I'll shut up.

He said it on Friday. On the Spanish FNF he was there the whole time. They showed him the video of Martinez waking he would give Cotto all the money if he won. I'll try to find a video of it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just wondering...

He said it on Friday. On the Spanish FNF he was there the whole time. They showed him the video of Martinez waking he would give Cotto all the money if he won. I'll try to find a video of it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKY_1Z1tNdY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That's the video it's in Spanish so hopefully you can understand it if your not. But he did say he's chasing the big money fight that this career eventually turns to a buisness thing but he also said that's what happens when your fighting the best and right now im only "fighting" the best. Also he stated they've thought about fighting Sergio and he's one of the names they're looking at but that he's only fought class C or B fighters. So I wonder why doesn't Martinez get judged for wanting money fights? He's only calling out big names what does that tell you? Ofcourse Cotto wants the money now but to stay winning money you also have to win or be giving a hell of a fight. So I doubt that he's gonna go in there and just let himself get his ass kicked. If that was the case he probably would've just rematches pacquiao and wouldn't have cared about the weight I'm just saying.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just wondering...

Is it wrong to agree with someone's statement ?
    Or is it wrong because I'm agreeing with them on a statement that makes Cotto look bad. Cotto is just collecting paychecks now he doesn't want to be the best he just wants money. And he has said it himself. He is going to show up , get schooled by Mayweather and just smile all the way to the bank. He isn't a warrior anymore he is a quiter.
    It's wrong to agree that Cotto is a quitter, when he's more than proved he isn't, that's just agreeing with hate. You're just parroting the same shit that a couple other "haters" spew on this forum.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How anyone can slag Cotto off is beyond me , the guy has fought everyone , and is a credit to boxing, a true gent and a true warrior, there is no way Cotto is a quitter , that is just shit talk .

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by :::PSL::: View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    Cotto fought a guy with cement blocks on his knuckles when gave up. Floyd has brittle hands. Common sense dictates that you are more likely wrong with your theory there homie.
    I don't see Floyd knocking out Cotto, contrary to popular belief, Mayweather is not a big puncher.
    Contrary to popular belief? Nobody ever said floyd is a big puncher but one doesnt need to be a big puncher to score KOs..

Floyd's power comes from speed, timing, precision and punch placement which is more than enough to create knockouts.

punching power comes in many forms..
    Lmfao! Like you've ever punched someone in your life.

Floyd's power comes from when his opponent choose to stop fighting and not look at him . Also known as "bitch ass sucker punch".
    PSL, when Uncle Arum decides to sacrifice his little boy to Floyd I will sig bet you that Floyd will knock out Manny Pacquiao.

You will win the bet if there is any other result other than a Floyd Mayweather K.O, deal? Remember this post

El Kabong Guest

Cotto by a very surprising TKO.....I hope

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Althugz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    Cotto fought a guy with cement blocks on his knuckles when gave up. Floyd has brittle hands. Common sense dictates that you are more likely wrong with your theory there homie.
    I don't see Floyd knocking out Cotto, contrary to popular belief, Mayweather is not a big puncher.
    Contrary to popular belief? Nobody ever said floyd is a big puncher but one doesnt need to be a big puncher to score KOs..

Floyd's power comes from speed, timing, precision and punch placement which is more than enough to create knockouts.

punching power comes in many forms..
    Lmfao! Like you've ever punched someone in your life.

Floyd's power comes from when his opponent choose to stop fighting and not look at him . Also known as "bitch ass sucker punch".
    PSL, when Uncle Arum decides to sacrifice his little boy to Floyd I will sig bet you that Floyd will knock out Manny Pacquiao.

You will win the bet if there is any other result other than a Floyd Mayweather K.O, deal? Remember this post
    Wow. Ballsy.

Bookmarked!!!

SURE!!!

Let's do 1 year!!!

Confirmed?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Margocheato is done. He's proven cheater and now a damaged good.

You cannot clean his reputation by hating Cotto. Margocheato will be foreverly remembered as poop.

El Kabong Guest

Floyd is in amazing shape but he's 35...the years WILL catch up with him one would think. Cotto is a complete boxer, he's got good power and can switch up from orthodox to southpaw with great success.

To me, Cotto is the most well rounded fighter Floyd will has fought since De la Hoya.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Margocheato is done. He's proven cheater and now a damaged good.

You cannot clean his reputation by hating Cotto. Margocheato will be foreverly remembered as poop.
    A little logic goes a long way, if Cotto was a quitter, why would he set up a rematch with Margo? Miguel also made his point in the rematch, Margo isn't the same billy bad ass without loaded wraps.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Abelardus View Post

Just wondering...

That's the video it's in Spanish so hopefully you can understand it if your not. But he did say he's chasing the big money fight that this career eventually turns to a buisness thing but he also said that's what happens when your fighting the best and right now im only "fighting" the best. Also he stated they've thought about fighting Sergio and he's one of the names they're looking at but that he's only fought class C or B fighters. So I wonder why doesn't Martinez get judged for wanting money fights? He's only calling out big names what does that tell you? Ofcourse Cotto wants the money now but to stay winning money you also have to win or be giving a hell of a fight. So I doubt that he's gonna go in there and just let himself get his ass kicked. If that was the case he probably would've just rematches pacquiao and wouldn't have cared about the weight I'm just saying.

Once again... you're using logic and facts to refute parroted remarks that are repeated without any thought or research whatsoever. Kudos for posting the video and setting the record straight. There's a world of difference between saying "you don't want to be the best", and saying "you only want to fight the best". But again... parrots only repeat what they hear and sounds good. They have no earthly idea what the hell they're saying.

But good job anyway.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The fight ends like Cotto's other losses. Him quitting at the end.

He's lost two fights. One to a cheater, where he was smart enough to take a knee and avoid getting pummeled by plaster casts... and another where the REF stopped the fight. But what the hell am I doing even acknowledging your stupidity in this forum? You sure that baseball bat didn't actually hit you on the head?
    The ref stopping the fight was really just a technicality. Cotto had already quit a couple of rounds earlier. It's easy to tell when he's checked out of a fight. He starts backing up in a circular motion with his hands at his waist and tries to avoid punches by moving his upper body. Not that it ever helps. Cotto is one of the few fighters who can go into survival mode and still takes as much punishment if not more than when he's not in survival mode

Wow... all this wisdom gathered from watching a boxer with two WHOLE defeats in his career. And one to a plaster-gloved cheater. Amazing. I know you're hell-bent on declaring Cotto a "quitter" in your inmense boxing wisdom... but you (and your groupies) are in a distinct minority. Fact of the matter is... fighters go into "survival mode", as you put it, sometimes while they gather their wits and are coming up with a new game plan. And how a fighter goes into that mode varies from fighter to fighter. Unlike you'd have us all believe, not all fighters throw caution to the wind and let the chips fall where they may. Some clinch... some sway... some back up more... some resort to fouling. Part of boxing, my thuggish friend.

But what the hell. You're mind is made up... and so are the minds of the groupies that worship the ground you walk on.

I know your lust for Cotto is strong. So you feel the need to defend him no matter what. Fine. Whatever. But I have no doubt if it was Berto, Margarito or any one not named Cotto in there against Pac you would be saying they quit. Cuz the only game plan Cotto was trying to come up with when he started retreating was to either quit himself or have his corner do it for him.

I'm going to continue to try reasoning with you, against my better judgement. Don't you understand that Cotto did not have a sound game plan against Pacquaio? You DO understand that he was in there with basically a non-entity of a trainer... the joker who happened to fill the gap between Cotto's uncle, and Emanuel Stewart.... right? Cotto started out well enough... snapping Pac's head back with good jabs. But soon after (and without direction), started trading with Pacquiao... and got caught with numerous good shots. After that... he did go into his survival mode, but only trying to clear his head and figure out another strategy. Is this such an unheard of concept for you?

Let me turn it around for you. In any other boxer other than Cotto... you'd be calling this defense, or strategy, or whatever. But since Cotto's never done it for you, you call it "quitting". AND... you've got your little legion of followers who can't form their own sentences, and resort to parroting the crap you spout so often.

Any chance there might be some truth in any of this...... sport?

'
    There's some truth to it. But it's irrelevant. And you make yourself look like a fool by even bringing it up. More than you usually do. Think about it. The man went into the biggest fight of his career without a legit trainer. Who's fucking fault was that? Nobody but his fucking own. There is no excuse for him not having one. And there is no way it can be used as an excuse. Cotto was not some green rookie who had just turned pro. He was a vet with multiple championship fights to his name. He had a back up plan. He didn't execute it cuz the PR in him kicked in and he decided to quit instead.

Thread Information