Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Who has a better chance to pull off an upset?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Does Cotto or Bradley have a better chance at pulling off the upset?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    So, does the fact Devon Alexander beat Maidana, and Bradley dominated Devon Alexander, at all demonstrate that Bradley is a solid boxer?
    Not for me I actually want to see them go at it again after pacqiao woops Bradley's ass. I didn't know they were fight at 147 till after the fight and I feel like maybe that's why maidana couldn't hurt him. So that's why he's going to stay at 140. But Alexander did do very well and I feel hed do better vs Bradley this time around.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Does Cotto or Bradley have a better chance at pulling off the upset?

Quote Originally Posted by Abelardus View Post
    So, does the fact Devon Alexander beat Maidana, and Bradley dominated Devon Alexander, at all demonstrate that Bradley is a solid boxer?
    Not for me I actually want to see them go at it again after pacqiao woops Bradley's ass. I didn't know they were fight at 147 till after the fight and I feel like maybe that's why maidana couldn't hurt him. So that's why he's going to stay at 140. But Alexander did do very well and I feel hed do better vs Bradley this time around.
    It's one reason why Maidana wasn't as effective; another reason is that Alexander is a better boxer than Maidana. Bradley is a better boxer than Alexander.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's one reason why Maidana wasn't as effective; another reason is that Alexander is a better boxer than Maidana. Bradley is a better boxer than Alexander.
    Swings and roundabouts..is Mathyse a better boxer than Alexander then? Most people felt he won vs Alexander. It could be a number of reasons. You're just choosing the reasons you like I think a rematch at 147 would be more competitive too based on last night. You're only as good as your last fight as they say..

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Does Cotto or Bradley have a better chance at pulling off the upset?

Bradley is going to shock people in June. Pacquiao is on the slide. Bradley is on his way up.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Althugz View Post
    Swings and roundabouts..is Mathyse a better boxer than Alexander then? Most people felt he won vs Alexander. It could be a number of reasons. You're just choosing the reasons you like I think a rematch at 147 would be more competitive too based on last night. You're only as good as your last fight as they say..
    Matthyssee and Alexander are close as far as their boxing ability. I had Matthysse winning that fight by a hair. Maidana is a crude brawler who pressures his opponents into wilting. At 147, he isn't big enough to do that. At 140, he is. This fight was more about that than anything else. Maidana has some good fights ahead at 140, perhaps against the Soto-Matthysse winner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bradley is going to shock people in June. Pacquiao is on the slide. Bradley is on his way up.
    As much as I hate to admit it, this is the way I see it. Manny has been in too many fights and it has taken it's toll. This is the same excuse that was made for Barrera and Morales when they were defeated by Pacquiao. Although Mayweather seldom fights, he makes it a point to keep himself fit.

Cotto is still a formidable boxer and he is capable of doing the unthinkable but I give Bradley a better chance of pulling an upset.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yea bruh.. I could see that happening.. Pac-Bradley is a dangerous fight..

Floyd-Cotto on the other hand.. IT'll be just a bit more competitive than the Henry Bruseles fight..

jon09 Guest

Going with Bradley in the upset department here. I think Tim is hungry and determined to beat Manny. I think Cotto will get out boxed and busted up in his fight with Money.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think floyd v cotto will probably resemble floyd v gatti.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    i think floyd v cotto will probably resemble floyd v gatti.
    If he does what he did to Gatti against Cotto it should be considered one of the greatest performances of all time..I don't see that happening against a fighter of Cotto's calibre

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Slightly off topic but this thread is making me way more excited for pac-bradley than I was. 2012 is looking like a good year so far.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Holding arms = boxing?

I don't fucking think so, bro. Alexander held like the twat he is because he lacks inside fighting ability.

Thread Information