Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Haye vs Chisora. will it happen?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haye vs Chisora. will it happen?

I would like it to happen but it won't. Haye only wants one more fight and that's against Vitali for big money.
    He Who Is Brave Is Free

Wisdom, compassion and courage are the three universally recognised moral qualities of men.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Manos de Piedra View Post
    I would like it to happen but it won't. Haye only wants one more fight and that's against Vitali for big money.
    Agreed it would be a good fight but Hayes ego will stop the fight from happening, he think Chisora is beneath him.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Manos de Piedra View Post
    Agreed it would be a good fight but Hayes ego will stop the fight from happening, he think Chisora is beneath him.
    This is probably true which is daft, if he does want to come back i think right now chisora would be a great fight for haye

Chis is a big name now coming off 2 very good performances against 2 big names

Its a perfect time for haye to fight someone he would more than likely dominate, and chis looks like he has a very good chin, but i think his punch resisance has been flattered a bit recently and i think haye would stop him relatively early which would be a step back to gaining the kind of reputation he had before wlad

Like i say, if haye wants a way back this fight would be perfect, its a great opportunity, and right now it would be worth a bob or two
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mrbig1 View Post
    I thought the fight would be a big deal in England. Maybe not.
    This fight would be massive, MASSIVE, in the UK.

However Haye would not take the risk at fighting del boy.

It might happen if the money is right for haye and he is guaranteed a title shot for the winner.
    But the chances of that happening are pretty low.

From Hayes pov why take the fight if he can get a title shot instead.

El Kabong Guest

Go ahead and cue up about 4 months of "David Haye is still retired" talk.

The fight will happen and is seemingly a competitive matchup, but you must realize that Chisora is a bit too young and fresh to be a David Haye opponent.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

The fight will happen and is seemingly a competitive matchup, but you must realize that Chisora is a bit too young and fresh to be a David Haye opponent.
    funny

but you pick up on a good point, it is "seemingly" a competative matchup, so people around boxing (despite chisora losing his last 3 competative fights), due to his displays against vitali and helenius, will think chisora is at that kind of level

when in reality he isnt and if he doesnt stop him, haye should really win every round

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

funny

but you pick up on a good point, it is "seemingly" a competative matchup, so people around boxing (despite chisora losing his last 3 competative fights), due to his displays against vitali and helenius, will think chisora is at that kind of level

when in reality he isnt and if he doesnt stop him, haye should really win every round
    I don't have much faith in David Haye's chin. It's the reason he ran around so much against Wlad. Derek Chisora, if nothing else, has a strong chin, and is persistent. If Del Boy lasts until the later rounds, he might knock Haye out. Other than the hoopla, that's what makes the fight interesting.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post

funny

I don't have much faith in David Haye's chin. It's the reason he ran around so much against Wlad. Derek Chisora, if nothing else, has a strong chin, and is persistent. If Del Boy lasts until the later rounds, he might knock Haye out. Other than the hoopla, that's what makes the fight interesting.
    see i think that is why its a no lose situation for haye, i dont think chis has the power to hurt him even if hayes chin is suspect

ive seen a lot of chisoras fights and even at times against journeymen who do get knocked over he hasnt really made a dent

his best KO wins are against sam sexton, who really struggles with stamina after a few rounds

i think those KOs were more to do with sam running out of steam that dereks power

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes agreed I think Chisora will be too dangerous for Haye, he has hit him already so Chisora is extra motivated to take the grin off Haye’s face and I think Chisora would try and bulldozer Haye.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is Haye vs. Chisora going to happen?
    Does Haye have a set of balls?
    Will Haye be willing to fight an agressive man without his bottle and tripod?
    Does Haye have any manly bits inside of him?

The answer to all of the questions above. No. Not a fucking chance in hell.

El Kabong Guest

No doubt erics44, Haye SHOULD win every round if he fights Chisora. Haye is without a doubt the better athlete and I would say more skilled of the two.......HOWEVER Chisora has the heart, determination, and is just an outright nutcase. Chisora is already in Haye's head which is why Haye "glassed" Dereck to begin with. To me, Haye is a mentally weak fighter...Wladimir is the youngest heavyweight Haye has ever fought....Chisora has looked good in his past 2 fights and has fought all comers. Can Chisora keep his spirits up having lost 3 in a row? Can he maintain focus and not go apeshit crazy? I don't know....but I know Haye doesn't have the "intestinal fortitude" of Chisora.

In all honesty for British boxing this fight would be epic....get Price vs Fury and Chisora vs Haye, then have the winners face off....HUGE! But I dare say I'm dreadfully tired of the antics of the British fighters of late...it's tacky to act out like hood rats. Just let your boxing be the show......oh wait, THAT'S why you act out, because your boxing sucks and you'd like for people not to notice.....well carry on I guess

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No doubt erics44, Haye SHOULD win every round if he fights Chisora. Haye is without a doubt the better athlete and I would say more skilled of the two.......HOWEVER Chisora has the heart, determination, and is just an outright nutcase. Chisora is already in Haye's head which is why Haye "glassed" Dereck to begin with. To me, Haye is a mentally weak fighter...Wladimir is the youngest heavyweight Haye has ever fought....Chisora has looked good in his past 2 fights and has fought all comers. Can Chisora keep his spirits up having lost 3 in a row? Can he maintain focus and not go apeshit crazy? I don't know....but I know Haye doesn't have the "intestinal fortitude" of Chisora.

In all honesty for British boxing this fight would be epic....get Price vs Fury and Chisora vs Haye, then have the winners face off....HUGE! But I dare say I'm dreadfully tired of the antics of the British fighters of late...it's tacky to act out like hood rats. Just let your boxing be the show......oh wait, THAT'S why you act out, because your boxing sucks and you'd like for people not to notice.....well carry on I guess

So two British fighters take each Klitchko brother 12 rounds, instead of getting ko'd like countless Americans, and despite this and the last good heavyweight being the British fighter Lennox Lewis, it's the Brits who can't fight? Oh and punching someone with a safety glass bottle in your hand is not glassing someone.
    Last edited by Beanz; 02-27-2012 at 10:17 PM.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    So two British fighters take each Klitchko brother 12 rounds, instead of getting ko'd like countless Americans, and despite this and the last good heavyweight being the British fighter Lennox Lewis, it's the Brits who can't fight? Oh and punching someone with a safety glass bottle in your hand is not glassing someone.
    Haye ran like a little punk and when he wasn't running HAYE was the one jumping into clinches and holding or falling down to the ground like Nani...as for the other fight, Vitali beat Chisora with 1 arm....you feel better now

Lennox Lewis had loads of talent, no one will deny it, he also carried himself like a gentleman and let his skill INSIDE the ring speak for his career.....Haye and Chisora Not so much...Haye is remembered for getting beaten by his shadow whilst shadow boxing and Chisora is remembered for spitting at Wlad, slapping Vitali, and getting smacked with a bottle at the post fight press conference.

As for the "glassing" comment, Chisora said that Haye had "glassed" him...I just used his words to describe what happened to him.

Chisora and Haye are only being talked about because they are fucking morons....it's not like they are any great shakes as boxers. Yeah they lasted the distance with both brothers....how many rounds did they win 4 out of 24 total? Give me a damn break. Chisora and Haye ARE on the same level IMO and they will have a good match should they decide to fight each other, but I've had enough with the histrionics of British heavyweights, from Audley "2012 Is My Year" Harrison all the way up to these punks....I've had it...show me as a fan what you can do in the ring, I've heard enough shit talking, I want to see some class (if they know what that is) in the ring.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye said today that he won't fight a guy who has lost his last three fights...So why the fuck does he fight people on the level of Fraudley and Ruiz ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye fought monte barret, a washed up john ruiz who'd lost something like 4 out of his last 5 fights.....he then had that awful joke of a fight with audley.......stunk the place out in his embarracing Wlad toe gate.....yet he syas he wont fight Del Boy...you know why? because he knows it wont be a easy night

Haye = big talk and very little fight

Thread Information