Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by roberto duran legend View Post
    This will have little or no impact on the mediocre Chisora.
    Agreed

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Chisora banned by the WBC !

Warren says that Chisora needs a hearing and that it is unjust to ban Chisora. Well I disagree as it is not the first time he has done something like this, he has kissed, bit, slapped and spit at people, so what defence can he have for all these indiscretions? Chisora needs to take responsibility for his actions. Only is WBC had these high standards for all their fighters.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dropanuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto duran legend View Post
    This will have little or no impact on the mediocre Chisora.
    Agreed
    Noticed they have left Haye alone in this?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be fair to Haye, he cant really be punished by any boxing officials because he isnt licenced.

He should have to face the law though for the punch and swinging a tripod around like a sissy

I think this does the opposite for Chisora, he is massive now compared to before the Klitschko fight, he is more well known world wide than Haye and did better than Haye and in the worlds eyes is a better fighter than Haye.

Chisora will now be in demand for his name. He should try like mad to get a Povetkin match because hed outwork that scared sack of shit easy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Surely it makes no difference to anything. It doesn't mean he can't fight, it doesn't even mean he can't fight the WBC world champ, it just means he won't get the belt if he wins. He wasn't a contender in their rankings anyway and he'd already comprehensively failed to win the belt, so it makes no odds.

Although the WBC are a joke. After Warren's ranting about due process and fair hearings Sulaiman came out and said "Of course there will be a hearing, as soon as possible". It's like after he heard Warren complaining he thought "Oh shit, we forgot have a hearing, I'd better pretend I was going to do one all along, I just decided to do things arse-about-face in true WBC fashion".
    There are a whole catalogue of irregularities and bullshit controversies involving the WBC. They were nearly forced into bankruptcy in 2004 because of it and if Rocchigiani had stuck to his guns then we would have been rid of them. Clearly they learned nothing from that. Twats.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphanx View Post
    Surely it makes no difference to anything. It doesn't mean he can't fight, it doesn't even mean he can't fight the WBC world champ, it just means he won't get the belt if he wins. He wasn't a contender in their rankings anyway and he'd already comprehensively failed to win the belt, so it makes no odds.

Although the WBC are a joke. After Warren's ranting about due process and fair hearings Sulaiman came out and said "Of course there will be a hearing, as soon as possible". It's like after he heard Warren complaining he thought "Oh shit, we forgot have a hearing, I'd better pretend I was going to do one all along, I just decided to do things arse-about-face in true WBC fashion".
    There are a whole catalogue of irregularities and bullshit controversies involving the WBC. They were nearly forced into bankruptcy in 2004 because of it and if Rocchigiani had stuck to his guns then we would have been rid of them. Clearly they learned nothing from that. Twats.
    I second that. Twats.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WBC I could see it coming he's got to face BBBC next, guy has got very poor self control, just can't
    help himself.

Thread Information