86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Am I Missing Something

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Your wrong, If Lewis was around today he would be a lot more exciting that the klits.

lewis had his critics but the general opinions of his fights were a lot better than those of the klits

1st it's "You're wrong" and 2nd And people said Lewis was boring compared to Tyson, they said Holmes was boring compared to Ali, Foreman, and Frazier, they said Holyfield didn't have enough power to be an entertaining heavyweight.....through out the history of boxing "fans" (whether die hards or average joe sixpacks) have found SOMETHING to complain about in boxing.

All I ask is for true boxing fans to accept the Klitschko's for who they are....smart, supremely skilled & dedicated fighters who have dominated their era albeit while still sticking to the basic "hit and don't get hit" golden rule of boxing.
    1st, i just copied the chaps post above, id hoped you would have noticed

2nd people say the klits are the most boring fighters ever to be hw champs. And yes all other boxers have their critics but the critics of the klits far outweigh the critics of all other hw champs put together

calling a fighter boring is an opinion and could never be a fact, but calling the klits fights boring it is as close to be a fact as you could probably get in that circumstance

p.s. i accept them, smart yes, extremely good boxers yes, i dont like them but like most i dont let it cloud my judgement, i think they would have lived with any hw of any era, I think both are top 10 of all time without a doubt, there are only a handful of fighters who would have given them a fight, buuuuuut they are boring to watch in the ring, like no other hw champ i can remember, and boring out of the ring, they bring no entertainment to the sport
    Last edited by erics44; 03-06-2012 at 02:58 PM.
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

El Kabong Guest

...of course, because no matter how boring David Haye is IN the ring, he's never boring outside it ....does the constant bragging and false bravado not wear on you? Do you not see that he's a complete and utter chicken shit? Or do you just find that more fun to see and more beneficial to the sport than 2 guys that carry themselves as gentlemen and do great deeds for charity....I suppose being a good ambassador of the sport means quite little to you. Perhaps you should stick to the intellectual depth of Pro Wrestling and Monster Truck rallies

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...of course, because no matter how boring David Haye is IN the ring, he's never boring outside it ....does the constant bragging and false bravado not wear on you? Do you not see that he's a complete and utter chicken shit? Or do you just find that more fun to see and more beneficial to the sport than 2 guys that carry themselves as gentlemen and do great deeds for charity....I suppose being a good ambassador of the sport means quite little to you. Perhaps you should stick to the intellectual depth of Pro Wrestling and Monster Truck rallies

david haye is more exciting inside and outside the ring

a man who is happy to travel the way haye has couldnt really be called chicken shit

by the way, im not a massive haye fan, hes a tool theres no doubt about that, the more i watch the brawl he had the chisora the more i think haye was more of a dick

the klits are great men, and great ambassadors for the sport, but unfortunately very boring, and the ambassadorness looks good and honourable, but their ambassadorness is no use to anyone as the two of them at the helm is driving fans away rather than attracting them
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your wrong, If Lewis was around today he would be a lot more exciting that the klits.

lewis had his critics but the general opinions of his fights were a lot better than those of the klits

1st it's "You're wrong" and 2nd And people said Lewis was boring compared to Tyson, they said Holmes was boring compared to Ali, Foreman, and Frazier, they said Holyfield didn't have enough power to be an entertaining heavyweight.....through out the history of boxing "fans" (whether die hards or average joe sixpacks) have found SOMETHING to complain about in boxing.

All I ask is for true boxing fans to accept the Klitschko's for who they are....smart, supremely skilled & dedicated fighters who have dominated their era albeit while still sticking to the basic "hit and don't get hit" golden rule of boxing.
    We say people are boring, but when they're gone, nobody will saying such. Instead, they'll marvel at how well crafted they were to dominate the heavyweight division as easy as they did.

Personally, I find Vitali entertaining to watch. The guy is very powerful, and he is ready to take punishment.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Slim the BoxingManiac View Post

We say people are boring, but when they're gone, nobody will saying such. Instead, they'll marvel at how well crafted they were to dominate the heavyweight division as easy as they did.

Personally, I find Vitali entertaining to watch. The guy is very powerful, and he is ready to take punishment.
    This post has got people talking, but I think people find them popular they come across as gent's,
    they are two very large individuals, for some people they tick all the boxes for others they don't.
    Sorry to say they are not to my taste, it's down to the individual.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wonder what peoples opinion of the klits would be if they were american or english?
    We know their boring and box in an era where the biggest threat is each other but they are good at their job and dominate everyone!
    Is there alittle bit of rocky 4 ivan drago fear syndrome that people just cant connect with? Or is it the poor way in which these guys are being marketed?

I think its all of the sbove but the icing on the cake is the robotic style of fighting without no risk taking whatsoever..they are both like better versions of audley harrison with less fear and more power and white.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad and the German ring entrances are corny and dated back to 1980’s with the crap rock music ballad fire on piano nonsense.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Wlad and the German ring entrances are corny and dated back to 1980’s with the crap rock music ballad fire on piano nonsense.
    They are very popular in Germany, strange place a boxing show over there very restrained atmosphere,
    O so polite , not like over here at all.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Wonder what peoples opinion of the klits would be if they were american or english?
    We know their boring and box in an era where the biggest threat is each other but they are good at their job and dominate everyone!
    Is there alittle bit of rocky 4 ivan drago fear syndrome that people just cant connect with? Or is it the poor way in which these guys are being marketed?

I think its all of the sbove but the icing on the cake is the robotic style of fighting without no risk taking whatsoever..they are both like better versions of audley harrison with less fear and more power and white.
    So not a lot like Audley at all then
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post

So not a lot like Audley at all then
    Lol

Thread Information