Thread: I now think Brook takes Khan.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I now think Brook takes Khan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Brook just has no chance against Berto or Ortiz he just doesnt hit hard enough to keep them off.
    He holds his head so upright , he will fail soon.
    Al Ortiz can punch but you have to question his heart , can't say I'm sold on Berto speed very little else
    seen him fight on a few occasions but nothing special.
    Brook uses his jab well its a good weapon to bust up opponents, its a punch much underrated, as for holding his head upright its a trait in Ingle fighter's Hammed and Graham done it.
    When or if he meets them two I feel he beats them, I no he's not your cup of tea but give him a chance
    you never no he may prove you wrong.
    He wont , and he hasnt beaten anyone world class , he wont prove me wrong, he is no Hamed or Herol Graham , his promoter Eddie Hearn is a fucking idiot who told us all how Fraudley was going to ko Haye based on a come from behind ko of Sprott , and his father told us all how Herbie Hide would go on to be better than Clay.
    I have nothing against Brook , but read between the lines, he is just fooling alot of people.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The sad thing is I doubt we will see this fight for a very long time, unless Khan loses to Peterson again then maybe he'll be desperate enough.

At the minute though Brook is not a massive worldwide name and would be a huge risk.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smile Re: I now think Brook takes Khan.

Brook just has no chance against Berto or Ortiz he just doesnt hit hard enough to keep them off.
    Al Ortiz can punch but you have to question his heart , can't say I'm sold on Berto speed very little else
    Brook uses his jab well its a good weapon to bust up opponents, its a punch much underrated, as for holding his head upright its a trait in Ingle fighter's Hammed and Graham done it.
    When or if he meets them two I feel he beats them, I no he's not your cup of tea but give him a chance
    He wont , and he hasnt beaten anyone world class , he wont prove me wrong, he is no Hamed or Herol Graham , his promoter Eddie Hearn is a fucking idiot who told us all how Fraudley was going to ko Haye based on a come from behind ko of Sprott , and his father told us all how Herbie Hide would go on to be better than Clay.
    I have nothing against Brook , but read between the lines, he is just fooling alot of people.
    Its what promoters do sell the fights Al, part and parcel of the fight game you and others no its only
    bullshit but it puts bums on seats. Whipping up a frenzy all done as a sales man remember lots of
    people love the bullshit.Still think Brook will make it to the top.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its what promoters do sell the fights Al, part and parcel of the fight game you and others no its only
    bullshit but it puts bums on seats. Whipping up a frenzy all done as a sales man remember lots of
    Ortiz hits harder than Brook and Berto is faster , and you think he will beat both ?

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs down Re: I now think Brook takes Khan.

Ortiz hits harder than Brook and Berto is faster , and you think he will beat both ?
    We will have to wait and see, Ortiz is a on top fighter and lacking in gameness as for Berto Brook I
    feel would out box him.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree there are still a hell of a lot of questions to be answered yet BUT he spanked Hatton far better than Alvarez did. I think he is an exciting addition to the 147 division and I look forward to seeing how far he can go.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can see the arguement for either side to be fair. Khan would pepper him early on but if he starts to fade at all he'd be bang in bother.

I really liked the way Brook carried himself through that fight. Yes it was Magic Matthew and he should be beating him comfortably if he fancies himself as world class, that he did.

Im really liking the ramrod jab he's got, reminds me of Miguel Cotto, it thumps like a cross.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Berto and Ortiz would both start favourite against Brook at this point. They are proven "world-class" fighters Brook isn't.

The best two fighters Brook has faced are - Lovemore Ndou and Matt Hatton (arguable). Does anyone seriously think Berto and Ortiz would'n't have whitewashed those two as well?

I'm supporting Brook but until he fights a genuine world-class fighter we don't know shit.
    The same could have been said about Lloyd Honeygan, but he beat a so called great in Don Curry did
    he not, as boxing ability goes Brook has plenty.
    I agree Brook has plenty of ability. I'm not saying Ortiz or Berto will beat him just that they are favourite at this stage.

I would love to see him slaughter both.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Berto and Ortiz would both start favourite against Brook at this point. They are proven "world-class" fighters Brook isn't.

The best two fighters Brook has faced are - Lovemore Ndou and Matt Hatton (arguable). Does anyone seriously think Berto and Ortiz would'n't have whitewashed those two as well?

I'm supporting Brook but until he fights a genuine world-class fighter we don't know shit.
    The same could have been said about Lloyd Honeygan, but he beat a so called great in Don Curry did
    he not, as boxing ability goes Brook has plenty.
    I agree Brook has plenty of ability. I'm not saying Ortiz or Berto will beat him just that they are favourite at this stage.

I would love to see him slaughter both.
    Dont hold your breath.

Thread Information