Nathan Cleverly, Kell Brook and lets not forget Jhon Murray. All protected fighters who are ranked very high but have not fought any top ranked fighters. I know Marray is not ranked very highly any more but at 1 point was ranked fifth in the world and bragged that he had the british record for most undefeated fights even though he fought a bunch of losers. Kell Brook I think has the best chance out of the three of doing well but with 27 fights and no wins over top ten fighters to his name.
Then you have Cleverly who I thought would fight anyone, but just recently has avoided chalanges and taken on other fighters who look good but have cherry picked opponents. He is ranked fifth in the world, does he really deserve it.
Now I know most people wont like this but I will bring in Khan. He has had 26 fights and has fought some of the best in his devision. He is always being put down but compare him to the other fighters which people seem to love he has taken more risks than all three.
I was going to praise Burns but other than his last few fights he has had a pretty cherry picked record.
I mostly blame there managers. Take Warren for example. He could have put Cleverly against someone ranked in the top ten but decides to put him against some loser ranked around 40th in the world. Thinking that the crap fight he has lined up will get Cleverly a shot against The winner of Bernard vs Dawson. Sending Clev from an easy fight to the Slaughter house just to fill his pockets.