I haven't seen the fight yet but as usual I have been too impatient and checked the result first.

I had a quick browse through the fight thread and everyone seems pretty disgusted on here.

There's even this article on secondsout SecondsOut Boxing News - Main News - Rios Awarded Dubious Decision Over Abril and when I saw the headline saying 'dubious' I thought ok another decision that could have gone either way but after reading the article I was surprised as when these sites report they might say that it was 'controversial' etc but they have actually said that Rios was outclassed and beaten clearly, scoring the fight 118-110 for Abril.

Some fights people say are robberies etc when they genuinely could have gone either way. Groves vs Degale after watching it a few times It could have easily been a draw, a win for Groves or a win for Degale. (I had it for Groves by the smallest of margins). So I am assuming this wasn't anything like being that close!.

Did anyone score the fight for Rios? Just curious to know if anyone on here could make a case for Rios winning, even anyone who is a big fan of his, what did you think?

I'll hopefully catch the fight today and post my scores.