[QUOTE=Fenster;1071029][QUOTE=Althugz;1070782][QUOTE=Fenster;1070730]
Quote Originally Posted by Althugz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Cotto abandoned his fight plan against Pac because he got the fuck beat out of him by a superior fighter. Simple as.

Cotto is a great fighter that put up a great performance against Floyd.

You can give him huge credit without making silly excuses for his previous defeats. Lets keep it real.

This makes no sense. I'd say that he "got the fuck beat out of him" BECAUSE he abandoned his fight plan, not the other way around. And since when can't we speculate on how fighter "X" would've done in a fight under other circumstances? Oh yeah, right..... 'cause it's Cotto, the fighter you love to hate.

Cotto fought a level fight for two rounds, got seriously hurt and knocked down in the 3rd, got seriously hurt and knocked down in the 4th, then fought the rest of the fight completely on the defensive trying to survive, before finally being saved from the torture.

Pac beat the shit out of Cotto. Floyd boxed the shit out of Cotto. He did well in both fights.

No excuses needed. Fact.
How is stating a fact being "selective?"

If you want to add to my fact that's entirely up to you.

Cotto agreed to the catchweight. If fighting at 145 was such a major handicap he should have refused. He didn't. It's impossible to prove he lost because of the weight. That is purely opinion.

What we do know for certain though is - Pac beat the shit out of him. Fact.
I already gave you an example of how you were being selective so I'm not going to repeat myself. You stated "a" fact but chose to omit others. Hence you were selective (Hopefully you now understand the word "selective"..you're welcome)

More facts :- Team Pac have been known to say things like "We knew he'd be weaker at xxx lbs"

Or when Mosley wanted to fight Pac before Floyd signed to fight him "We'll only fight you at 142..you're not the same as Oscar"

I like this "Fact" game...do you have any facts for me about why they wanted Miguel again at 145 despite beating the crap out of him last time for the 147 title?

If we have no proof that the weight was the deciding factor, then neither do Team Pac. So it would have made sense, especially now, to rematch Miguel at a comfortable weight and outshine Floyd..also pick up a nice payday and some high ppv numbers.

I have a feeling they know what's up..
Your interpretation of the word "selective" is a bit odd.

A fact is a fact. Whatever the weight was it will never change the fact Cotto was stopped by Pac. And that is the only fact I am reporting.

I honestly have no idea whether Cotto got the shit beat out of him because of the weight. That's impossible to prove. Even if Cotto beat Pac at 154 it still wouldn't prove it. There are a multitude of excuses available to fighters for every contest.

I'm not interested in excuses.

No Fenster.... of course you're not interested in excuses. Not unless they serve YOUR agenda, of course.

"Congratulations David Haye. Magnificent effort. Fact."
The "experts" predicted an easy KO for Wlad. He would take Haye "whenever he felt like it"

Instead we saw SIZE determine the outcome.

A good big man beats a good little man.

Well done Wlad.

Of course, you already had no credibility to begin with.