Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Haye v Chisora will happen after all.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haye v Chisora will happen after all.

I thought the cherished thing was a really good line actually. Cherished isn't quite the exact word to make it a perfect quote but I can't think of a better one so it'll do for me.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    I think Chisora will win!!

I know youre game, sometimes i comment on threads with an outrageous point of view just to get some debate too
    I mean it!!

I have never wavered in my lack of appreciation for David Haye.
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Haye's still being allowed to fight for money?
    When you generate huge sums of money everytime you fight it's not a case of being allowed it's about being cherished. Fact.

"Cherished"?!?!?

LMFAO!!! What a loser.

For most normal people, it's actually about being "morbidly curious."

You're a riot, bro. Keep up the good work.

Cherished by the people that make huge money from boxing. Why are you even talking about him? You hate him yet enter every other thread that has his name. Think about it. You shouldn't be giving this man the time of day.

Boxing is not about ability, records, bravery or any other shit you can think of. It's purely about how much money you generate. If you sell shit loads you make shit loads. If you sell shit, regardless of your ability, you make shit. Fact.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The fact that mad Del boy claimed he had been glassed, and then despite seeing actual photographic and video evidence to the contrary, people are willing to regurgitate the same nonsense, simply reinforces the illogical biased hatred of Haye and the impression that he is both an overrated coward and a brutal ruthless street fighter. Make your mind up guys. If Chisora had been glasses his face would be a mess. To be glassed or bottled implies a concious and savage utilisation of non safety glass in an attempt to disfigure and immobilise a victim. What would you do if a guy who had been threatening to break your jaw marched up to you and got right in your face? Put your drink down, roll up your sleeves and challenge him to step outside for a gentlemanly bout of fisticuffs? Personally I would try to avoid him but if he marched up to me in a bar like that, I would have to twat him. They are both plonkers but it is a great match up.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye will win a decision against Chisora who has a solid chin but no big punches to worry David. This fight is a disgrace to boxing and should not be allowed. I will be watching on Box Nation and hating every minute of it.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye knock out
    I hope Haye gets back to boxing try and get a fight with vitali as I generally think he would beat him,
    Not because I 'think Haye is the saviour of heavyweight boxing'
    But because the last 5 or so years theres been no action in the heavyweight division until in my view Haye stepped in

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    The fact that mad Del boy claimed he had been glassed, and then despite seeing actual photographic and video evidence to the contrary, people are willing to regurgitate the same nonsense, simply reinforces the illogical biased hatred of Haye and the impression that he is both an overrated coward and a brutal ruthless street fighter. Make your mind up guys. If Chisora had been glasses his face would be a mess. To be glassed or bottled implies a concious and savage utilisation of non safety glass in an attempt to disfigure and immobilise a victim. What would you do if a guy who had been threatening to break your jaw marched up to you and got right in your face? Put your drink down, roll up your sleeves and challenge him to step outside for a gentlemanly bout of fisticuffs? Personally I would try to avoid him but if he marched up to me in a bar like that, I would have to twat him. They are both plonkers but it is a great match up.
    What a load of shit! Haye had a bottle in his hand and he threw a punch with the Bottle in his hand and the is a fucking photo to prove it! Haye even says in the press conference "thebest thing to come out your mouth is my fist, oh, and a bottle". I hope you lot remember all this bull about Haye winning when this fight is over there is a reason he has only talked about fighting good heavys rather than actually doing it

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The same people who are picking a Chisora win will be the same people who fought Wlad would quickly destroy Haye.

It's too hard for them to seperate personalities from the ring.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Chisora looked better against Vitali then just about anybody I can recall, I believe he would give Haye fits, but Haye would likely win a decision.

Haye and Chisora seem to genuinely hate each other which usually makes for good fights. I figure there will be other fights between these 2 prior to the one in the ring. Several at the press conferences, and one at the weigh-in, et al.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Intriguing fight. However, I will still continue to make manifestations till they make Adamek-Haye. That's something I would REALLY want to see.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB View Post
    The same people who are picking a Chisora win will be the same people who fought Wlad would quickly destroy Haye.
    Yeah, those folks sure had to eat their words when instead Haye refused to engage, slipped and fell throughout the fight and lost every round.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by shza View Post
    Yeah, those folks sure had to eat their words when instead Haye refused to engage, slipped and fell throughout the fight and lost every round.

the line you have quoted from Adams post isnt the important one, the one which you should really read again is

It's too hard for them to seperate personalities from the ring.
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of course they didn't have to 'eat their words'

Jesus christ, what planet are you on? The fact is they got it wrong.

My point, which seems to have sailed over your some what empty head is that people's dislike of Haye had a drastic influence on their (wrong) predictions.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of course they didn't have to 'eat their words'

Jesus christ, what planet are you on? The fact is they got it wrong.

My point, which seems to have sailed over your some what empty head is that people's dislike of Haye had a drastic influence on their (wrong) predictions.
    I don't think it holds any water to say people got that wrong though, that's the point. No one expected Haye to fight scared after the talking he did, and aside from going 12 rounds he proved to be just as mediocre as even his biggest detractors could've expected. Had he fought to win he may well have been knocked out, having not been means dick all given his tactics in that fight. Were you of the opinion all along that he'd be so negative and simply survive till the bell? I don't recall anyone saying Haye couldn't possibly duplicate the performance Sultan Ibragimov put forth It seems you want it both ways here, there's nothing wrong with anyone predicting a Chisora win. I don't agree as Haye is much more talented, but if he doesn't actually want to fight this time who knows.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They grossly over estimated the beatdown wlad would put on Haye.

The way Haye fought against Valuev should have been enough for people to see how Haye would fight... Wlad isn 't known for taking it to even outsized opponents either. But no, the majority of people picking against Haye still predicted a brutal, early knockout, despite both fighter's recent fights alluding on the contrary.

They predicted what they wanted to see because they could not get passed haye's personality and this fight will be no different.

Thread Information