Quote Originally Posted by Ant Live View Post
I know B-Hop just lose to Chad at 175. But I'm from Philly, so I got to ask. Why not B-Hop? B-Hop might can make Froch the most money of his career.

2nd, what about a rematch with Dirrell? Dirrell win was very close.
I dont think Bhop would be a good draw. He has been stinking up fights recently and the last one against Chad was terrible. Love the Dirrell idea. Im still not sure who won that fight and if anyones style is giong to get Froch ready for Ward again its Dirrells.
I see Ward at the top of the devision a bit like a Mayweather. Too good for everyone else. He should fight Chad dawson.
Froch, Kessler or Dirrell should all have fights to determin the second place in the devision, I put them all at the same level. I would possibly put Bute against them just to see if he is top of devision material. He got defeated pretty easily by Froch but it may have just been a bad day. It didnt look like he deserved to be in the same ring as a top of devision fighter but you never know.
Khan vs Prescott, Khan got destroyed and is now at the top of his devision with a few others so you never know.