Thread: whats next for Carl Froch now?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: whats next for Carl Froch now?

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Live View Post
    I know B-Hop just lose to Chad at 175. But I'm from Philly, so I got to ask. Why not B-Hop? B-Hop might can make Froch the most money of his career.

2nd, what about a rematch with Dirrell? Dirrell win was very close.
    I dont think Bhop would be a good draw. He has been stinking up fights recently and the last one against Chad was terrible. Love the Dirrell idea. Im still not sure who won that fight and if anyones style is giong to get Froch ready for Ward again its Dirrells.
    I see Ward at the top of the devision a bit like a Mayweather. Too good for everyone else. He should fight Chad dawson.
    Froch, Kessler or Dirrell should all have fights to determin the second place in the devision, I put them all at the same level. I would possibly put Bute against them just to see if he is top of devision material. He got defeated pretty easily by Froch but it may have just been a bad day. It didnt look like he deserved to be in the same ring as a top of devision fighter but you never know.
    Khan vs Prescott, Khan got destroyed and is now at the top of his devision with a few others so you never know.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd like to see Froch take up Frank Warren's offer to fight Cleverly. I'd love to see Frank's face when Froch is bashing him all over the shop.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That or fight Enzo Maccerinrlli at a catch weight

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I'd like to see Froch take up Frank Warren's offer to fight Cleverly. I'd love to see Frank's face when Froch is bashing him all over the shop.
    Boxing: Exclusive - Groves: I'm ready to fight Froch | Radio talkSPORT

All the young guns think they have a chance now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Abraham got a title shot coming in August. He could be another good rematch. Abraham is willing to fight anybody. And have a closer for any fighter in any fight. The title will come together soon.

The results of the Super 6 is great cause the top fighters in the division is proven why they were part of the Super 6. And is getting demanded to fight each other again.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Groves-Froch makes perfect sense.*

Groves was scheduled to fight Stieglitz for the WBO title before pulling out through injury. He is also rated no.6 by The Ring magazine (i know stop laughing). So he is already considered "world-class" by not just certain alphabet organisations but independent rankings too.

That means he's a perfectly valid opponent for Froch (who has already fought most of the top ten).

((*I like Groves but i'd love to see FRoch smash these young Warren fighters to bits... which is obviously never gonna happen in a million))
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If I'm Froch, I hope Bute signs up for a rematch, as that is another easy night's work for a big check. After that fight, I would fight Kessler in the UK. There's no need to see Dirrell fight Froch again, that was the worst fight of the Super Six. Bhop isn't a bad idea, but I would prefer to see a Kessler rematch in Nottingham.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kessler could fight Froch in Nottingham and have a guaranteed rematch in Denmark if he loses. Two guaranteed good fights which would make both of them lots of money. I don't think Sauerland will be too keen on letting Kessler come to Nottingham though. They'll probably want Froch to come to Denmark instead.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would like to see Froch fight Pavlik in the US, then Kessler in UK and then winner of Abraham/Streizger (spellling). Froch should not move up weight just yet.

Froch will never beat Ward and he should never fight Dirrell again ever.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I would like to see Froch fight Pavlik in the US, then Kessler in UK and then winner of Abraham/Streizger (spellling). Froch should not move up weight just yet.

Froch will never beat Ward and he should never fight Dirrell again ever.
    The things you dont want him to do are probably the things he does want to do. He is a real fighter and one of the only boxers that still loves to win more than he loves the pay day. He will want to fight the best and will always believe he can win. That is the reason we love the guy and the reason that boxing is still worth watching.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I kind of think Ward is just a level above the rest of the Super 6 fighters. But we all missed the chance to see Ward vs Dirrell. And Dirrell have to know, that if he wants to be consider the best, he will have to beat the best. I'm not sure if he's content with being number 2 or if he just waiting his time for his term on the top. If he's not ever going to fight Ward, he needs to fight the 2nd best and that's Froch now. Or even the third which would be the winner of the Abraham fight in August. Dirrell time is now and he needs to call Froch out and get the ball rolling.

Thread Information