Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Pavlik running his mouth about Carl Froch

Pavlik To Froch: Not Impressed, I'll KO You, No Chin Bute - Boxing News

This really annoys me reading this shit. Froch is a million times more of an athlete than that unprofessional alcoholic who cancels whole cards last minute because of his unprofessionalism. Get a grip Pavlik, you have done shit since being schooled by Martinez. He would get destroyed by Froch, I have no doubt about that. No way would Pavlik stop Froch, is he for real?

10 miles from Manchester, 6 miles from Bolton
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pavlik running his mouth about Carl Froch

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post

This really annoys me reading this shit. Froch is a million times more of an athlete than that unprofessional alcoholic who cancels whole cards last minute because of his unprofessionalism. Get a grip Pavlik, you have done shit since being schooled by Martinez. He would get destroyed by Froch, I have no doubt about that. No way would Pavlik stop Froch, is he for real?
    @ Pavlik
    Hidden Content

If it's yellow, let it mellow... If it's brown, invite me 'round...

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In his defense, there were internet articles that Froch was considering Pavik for a tune-up fight. I can understand why Pavlik feel would feel slighted if that were the case. I actually think Froch versus Pavlik, if Pavlik is in good shape and spirit, is a good scrap.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pallid is a time waster and shouldn't be given a chance against anyone... But I do think this would be a good tear up.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post

In his defense, there were internet articles that Froch was considering Pavik for a tune-up fight. I can understand why Pavlik feel would feel slighted if that were the case. I actually think Froch versus Pavlik, if Pavlik is in good shape and spirit, is a good scrap.
    It is a good fight , but Froch would beat him down the stretch. His inactivity and alcohol abuse wouldnt have helped him out at all. Especially if he was fighting a strong 168 fighter like Froch. Pavlik is untested at 168 and someone as good as Froch would be too much for him I think. I think Froch would win a UD, and I think the fight would be similar to the Johnson one.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is a good fight , but Froch would beat him down the stretch. His inactivity and alcohol abuse wouldnt have helped him out at all. Especially if he was fighting a strong 168 fighter like Froch. Pavlik is untested at 168 and someone as good as Froch would be too much for him I think. I think Froch would win a UD, and I think the fight would be similar to the Johnson one.
    not to stir up the pot but you know that Froch won by SD against Johnson right? he didn't win easy by any means so if you're saying that Pavlik/Froch would be similar you're saying that Pavlik very well can back up his claim

El Kabong Guest

Pavlik is another dude I just want to see blasted out unconscious....I would LOVE for that fight to happen, hell I would love for a Pavlik-Abraham fight to happen. Kelly is a one trick pony added to which he's also a drunk and he has a punk of a trainer too.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post

not to stir up the pot but you know that Froch won by SD against Johnson right? he didn't win easy by any means so if you're saying that Pavlik/Froch would be similar you're saying that Pavlik very well can back up his claim
    Well it was a MD decision and I don't know how the one judge scored it a draw because I had Froch winning a competitive UD. That's how I think a Pavlik fight would go down too. Pavlik would make it competitive but would lose on the cards.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Pavlik is another dude I just want to see blasted out unconscious....I would LOVE for that fight to happen, hell I would love for a Pavlik-Abraham fight to happen. Kelly is a one trick pony added to which he's also a drunk and he has a punk of a trainer too.
    I agree, it should have happened while they were both middle champs, would still be good now!

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I used to enjoy watching pavlik fight

its unlikely but i hope he can get back to some sort of form

froch v pavlik would be a good fight
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pavliks stupid gurning face offends me. Not on the level of Frank Ribbery but its still offensive.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Either he's just replying to Froch pigeonholing him as a tune-up for elite 168 fighters or he's desperate for a big payday. Seeing as he's just moved to a new trainer and seems to be serious about making a comeback at 168 I'm guessing the former.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ugh just when I thought he was getin his shit back together in cali...what happened to the pavlik of years back that didn't talk shit outside the ring and instead did it in the ring...really wanted to see him redeem himself but getin haaaard to root for the dude

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    If Pavlik is a one trick pony, what the hell is Abraham then ??
    he is the most predictable guy in the whole of boxing.
    Pavlik would kick his arse.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pavlik needs to forget all about that. In terms of career momentum it's all he can do to get his head on straight, stay clean and string together some wins over so so types and regroup. Right now I don't think he wants any part of a Froch...he may want the payday and relevancy again....but no need to go in all patchwork and get bashed around right away.

Thread Information