0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pacquiao vs Bradley Saturday night fight thread

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DavilaJones View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    I dont really care for the decision anyway. Or even for the sport at this point.

I just wanted to point out that people who said Bradley won this fight clearly were also the ones that said JMM clearly got robbed in all the fights. lol
    You're not the only one who noticed that.

And you're also not the only one who doesn't really care about the sport any more.
    I thought JMM won but Tim lost.
    The people Bulldog is referring to have been rabid anti-Pacquiao cheerleaders for many years.
    Ah I see, I am a fan of fighters but I can respect a defeat, I don't think it puts a stain on their greatness, Ali lost, Foreman lost, Luis Lost, Vitali Lost, Jones lost, Sweet Pete, and many many more.. lost but all great to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe at the last 6 rounds Tim landed some shots, but clearly not outclassed and outscored Pac. I am not a Pac fan but this is ridiculous. BTW, nice one Arum!

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bestjabwins View Post
    I tuned in from round 7 and missed the first part of the fight. Looked to me like Bradley was edging out pacquiao, and in the last 3 rounds outboxing him. Those last few rounds all pacquiao was doing was plodding forward and having trouble with a moving target.
    Yes exactly right, as for other comments in this thread. I don't hate Pacquiao at all i like him as a fighter, but i call it as i see it. I don't let favourtism cloud my judgment. Im not even a fan of Bradley, and i like Pacquiao more than Bradley.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont really care for the decision anyway. Or even for the sport at this point.

I just wanted to point out that people who said Bradley won this fight clearly were also the ones that said JMM clearly got robbed in all the fights. lol

And you're also not the only one who doesn't really care about the sport any more.
    For some reason I'm getting into hockey now and trying to learn all that I can about the sport. It has to do with the Kings amazing run. Hockey is Less corrupt, plenty of good action, and also a sport that can be very violent at times just like boxing. Hockey is starting to be my next favorite sport after American football.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For some reason I'm getting into hockey now and trying to learn all that I can about the sport. It has to do with the Kings amazing run. Hockey is Less corrupt, plenty of good action, and also a sport that can be very violent at times just like boxing. Hockey is starting to be my next favorite sport after American football.
    You live in LA, right?

I used to be a massive hockey fan, I probably watched or listened to 95% of the Vancouver Canucks games for about a decade, but my interested took a nose-dive this year. Probably something to do with watching a bunch of morons try to burn down their city because of a sport.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I saw a close fight that could of gone either way. I wouldnt of called it a robbery. And pac fans cant complain after JMM has been robbed 3 times.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Make of it what you will

"Can you believe that? Unbelievable," promoter Bob Arum said. "I went over to Bradley before the decision and he said,

"I tried hard but I couldn't beat the guy." Said bradley

"I'm going to make a lot of money on the rematch, but this was outrageous," Arum said.
    THE SKY IS THE LIMIT NOT THE LIMIT IS THE SKY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This wasn't a near shutout fight. People should stop that. I didn't buckle down down and judge the fight from a judge's perspective but I did have Pac winning this fight but it was close. Much closer than what people are seeing or wanting to admit. I saw 7-5 Pac maybe 8-4. The HBO crew is the the crew that should be ignored. Its ridiculous how they are so bias throughout the rounds and for the rounds. Their continual bias towards certain fighters mislead people into things in a round that just aren't there or is a very one sided story. I really think people see more of what they want to see. But I can get on board with people seeing Pac winning clear enough like 8-4ish. Is ther anyone on this forum, or anyone for that matter, who thought Pac nearly shut out Bradley also thought JMM won against Pac last time out?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by blegit View Post
    Is ther anyone on this forum, or anyone for that matter, who thought Pac nearly shut out Bradley also thought JMM won against Pac last time out?
    Yes. I was also cheering for Bradley.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is ther anyone on this forum, or anyone for that matter, who thought Pac nearly shut out Bradley also thought JMM won against Pac last time out?

ME lol!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by MIKAY View Post
    Make of it what you will

"Can you believe that? Unbelievable," promoter Bob Arum said. "I went over to Bradley before the decision and he said,

"I'm going to make a lot of money on the rematch, but this was outrageous," Arum said.
    House money is what I took from that. He's actually overjoyed. ESPN is running with the robbery angle which will make the rematch big and when Pacquiao wins it they can act like this loss never happened while getting the money from the fans twice and probably in a larger amount in this rematch to bring more casuals in. Arum isn't mad lol he's just a sales genius.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

who thought Pac nearly shut out Bradley also thought JMM won against Pac last time out?[/B]
    I had JMM wining 2 out of the 3 fights with pac, yet i scored the fight 10-2 in favour of pac.

Will say Bradley finished stronger last couple of round compared to the rest of the fight. Most i could give brad was 3 rounds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKAY View Post
    Make of it what you will

House money is what I took from that. He's actually overjoyed. ESPN is running with the robbery angle which will make the rematch big and when Pacquiao wins it they can act like this loss never happened while getting the money from the fans twice and probably in a larger amount in this rematch to bring more casuals in. Arum isn't mad lol he's just a sales genius.
    I think you some it up pretty well.

I hope theres an inquiry into this desicion.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You live in LA, right?

I used to be a massive hockey fan, I probably watched or listened to 95% of the Vancouver Canucks games for about a decade, but my interested took a nose-dive this year. Probably something to do with watching a bunch of morons try to burn down their city because of a sport.
    Near LA, like the next county over. Shouldn't let a few moronic fans ruin a sport for you. In the NHL at least the best will compete against the best, most fans will give respect to the opposing team that just beat theirs and not make sorry excuses, and the sport although with some problems is much less corrupt than boxing and isn't saddle with politics.

LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah yeah, but was it a good action fight would a person be happy with buying the PPV

Thread Information