Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Paying The Price.!

Do any of you think, if you shaft people family friends etc, you pay the price for being a twat or it's
    just a load of BS, you no what comes around go's around,! I often wonder why people
    do theses nasty things to each other.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Paying The Price.!

I got shafted by my Brother and Sister 17 years ago, they cost me my house and very nearly my wife
    I have not spoken to them since, and never will I would never have done to them what they done to
    me. I was a very bitter person for many years, I'm over it now what members of you family
    will do to you.!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    I got shafted by my Brother and Sister 17 years ago, they cost me my house and very nearly my wife
    I have not spoken to them since, and never will I would never have done to them what they done to
    me. I was a very bitter person for many years, I'm over it now what members of you family
    will do to you.!

Wow bro... that's fairly tragic. I come from a close-knit family, so it's hard to relate to not having any communications with brothers and sisters for 17 years. They must've hurt you very badly. They should've made all efforts to apologize wholeheartedly to you and make things better no matter what.

Life is too short to hold grudges, especially ones that last so long. But sometimes you don't know what kind of people your siblings are going to turn out to be. And even if they're blood, it's hard to get along with them. But it's still tragic. How do the other family members (sons, parents, nieces, nephews, etc.) feel about this longtime grudge?

Hopefully you'll all make up before anyone passes away. If it happens, I guarantee it'll be like a huge boulder lifted from your (and their) shoulders, and will make things a lot different in your life.

Best of luck, bro.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    will do to you.!

Wow bro... that's fairly tragic. I come from a close-knit family, so it's hard to relate to not having any communications with brothers and sisters for 17 years. They must've hurt you very badly. They should've made all efforts to apologize wholeheartedly to you and make things better no matter what.

Life is too short to hold grudges, especially ones that last so long. But sometimes you don't know what kind of people your siblings are going to turn out to be. And even if they're blood, it's hard to get along with them. But it's still tragic. How do the other family members (sons, parents, nieces, nephews, etc.) feel about this longtime grudge?

Hopefully you'll all make up before anyone passes away. If it happens, I guarantee it'll be like a huge boulder lifted from your (and their) shoulders, and will make things a lot different in your life.

Best of luck, bro.
    I lost my house after 9 years of marriage, we had to start again it was hard it was a struggle, working 7 days a week my wife working evenings bring up 2 small kids, and looking after the
    father in law, he was a great guy. My sister offered me money to make things alright, what went
    on was beyond money, I'm the baby in the family at nearly 53 my brother is 64 my sister 71.
    It fucked my brain up for a good few years, I tell you it's sad theses things happen.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i'm a massive believer in karma mate....

life is far to short to waste hate on fuckwits, they will get theirs in the end, all bastards do.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree with Titofan but I understand where you are coming from. I had a situation with my sister and I didn't talk to her in a civil manner for 3 years. We all have our boiling points and sometimes with family you feel that the discretion is multiplied by a million due to the fact that they are your blood. I will say this and I mean this with all sincerity.......fuck that family shit because family cares about you, family looks out for each other and family don't shit on family so if they are doing or have done anyone of these things then forget them and don't let it bother you. I have cousins whom I am closer to than some of my siblings because of how things have played out in life and who I was able to trust to be there for me or help me when I needed it. That's how you determine who your family is in my book. If you want to forgive it is a good thing but my mother has a saying and it is "feed them with a long spoon". That basically means that you can be there for them and support them but keep them at a distance because if they burn you again you only have yourself to blame.
    If you think you can......you can, if you think you can't .......you're right!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do any of you think, if you shaft people family friends etc, you pay the price for being a twat or it's
    just a load of BS, you no what comes around go's around,! I often wonder why people

Obviously you aren't over it if you start a thread about it nearly two decades later.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thumbs up Re: Paying The Price.!

Quote Originally Posted by boozeboxer View Post

Obviously you aren't over it if you start a thread about it nearly two decades later.
    Nobody is ever over it , but I'm not bitter any more because it eats away at you when you bitter,
    I find friends of my brother and I , don't no how to talk to me when I meet them, there is a feeling
    they don't no what to talk about.
    What's happened to myself unfortunately, is common MONEY plays a large part, I no of many people
    which have had trouble with there family's.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

they will get it back---some poeple experience a terrible crushing-down feeling in their limbs in the last moments of life and a dread feeling that sweeps over them and rushes the adrenaline into their brains and limbs and fingers and joints of their fingers, and they are overcome with dread and feelings of despair so great, for what they have done maliciously to people here on eart, they will experience this horror and you would even feel sympathy for them, it is so horrible.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Saddo is right, they will get what is coming to them. All you can do is concentrate on your family and make sure you are happy and content. Sometimes you have to go through crap to appreciate the good in life. You have that.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know how you are feeling Dia. I have had no contact with my Parents or brothers and sisters for a long time now and I can not pretend it has not affected me but life goes on. Those who have hardened their hearts in such a way are robbing themselves. Once you have had kids you know that there is no greater joy than giving. Those that only take in life never fill that empty whole they have inside.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nobody is ever over it , but I'm not bitter any more because it eats away at you when you bitter,
    I find friends of my brother and I , don't no how to talk to me when I meet them, there is a feeling
    What's happened to myself unfortunately, is common MONEY plays a large part, I no of many people

well I will agree with you that many other people have had trouble with family.

Money, business, and family is usually an awful combination. A family member will often fight harder to screw another family member much more than they ever would a stranger.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Money, business, and family is usually an awful combination. A family member will often fight harder to screw another family member much more than they ever would a stranger.
    There are things you don't do to family in my eyes, but others don't have the same values, when there is about 3 hundred thousand pound involved,people will kill for less.!

Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There are things you don't do to family in my eyes, but others don't have the same values, when there is about 3 hundred thousand pound involved,people will kill for less.!

Not much less though, @Dark Lord Al quoted a starting rate of £250 000 so I figured it was just cheaper to write some subtitles to Hitlers Downfall.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The greatest happiness you can achieve is being content in your actions.
    Trusting in yourself, and knowing you made the right decisions.

If you behave like a dickhead, you will always assume others are the same, you will never relax and always be on edge.
    Whatever short term gain you achieve, will be accompanied with anxiety that 'they' will get you back.

You are asking if karma is real, however if people who treat strangers as friends will live happily and without fear, those who don't are in a consent state of stress.
    If you agree with the previous statement, you do not need to believe in karma or cosmic forces, your own mind is the worse prison and your actions are accountable to yourself.

tl:dr if you behave like a cunt your own mind will never be at peace
    If you behave with compassion you will receive it in return and your mind will have no worries.

Thread Information