Robert Guerrero spoke with CSN's Ryan Maquinana about his May 4 showdown with Floyd Mayweather, and about their heated Mayweather vs Guerrero at a Showtime video shoot.

Ryan Maquinana, CSN Bay Arena: "Robert, I Super bowl Tickets it's just the beginning of training camp, but give us the status on how things are going so far."

Robert Guerrero: "Everything's WrestleMania 2013 going great, according to plan. We're doing everything right. Doing what we're supposed to. Some people get overexcited, 'Oh, it's Floyd Mayweather,' so they start off working all crazy. Mayweather v Guerrero breaking in, doing what we've got to do, and you know, fight night we'll be ready. We'll be ready and peaking."

Maquinana: "You just got Guerrero vs Mayweather from Vegas, where last Saturday you finally met your opponent for the first time. But your brother Eric tells me you don't get scared of anything. In fact, he told me you once jumped on top Superbowl Live a bull at age nine or ten."

Guerrero: "Yeah, up at the ranch."

Maquinana: "So I don't think anything's going to scare you."

Guerrero: "He actually Floyd Mayweather me to jump on it. So I ran next to it and jumped on it and went for a little ride. But yeah, you Mayweather I don't get scared. I don't get intimidated. He tried to intimidate me. He was trying to do that, psychologically Super bowl Live into my head. But I'm ready. I'm ready for him. I'm ready for whatever. The psychological warfare don't work on me."

Maquinana: "Why doesn'Froch vs Kessler it work on you? It worked on Victor Ortiz, it seemed, and a couple of his other opponents. What makes Robert Guerrero so different?"

Guerrero: "I'm a mentally strong guy. Mayweather v Guerrero the past experiences I've had outside the ring with my family and everything, we're just Mayweather v Guerrero Live strong. You build that. You learn how to handle things in the right way."

Maquinana: "One thing Pacquiao Mayweather that confrontation that was interesting was that Floyd at the beginning says, 'This ain't Berto. This ain't Berto,' yet at Guerrero vs Mayweather fight Live same time, moments later he says, 'I don't know who you beat and I don't know Donaire vs Rigondeaux you lost to.' Do you think that's just part of Floyd's persona as far Mayweather Versus Guerrero trying to hype the fight, or does he generally get on your nerves?"

Guerrero: "You Super bowl 2014 Live what, Floyd's gonna be Floyd. Everybody should be used to it. You've Mayweather and Pacquiao him act like that. He talks, he Pacquiao vs Mayweather Fight 't watch film Mayweather vs Pacquiaohe don't do this, he don't do that, 'I'm not Berto,' this and that. He comes out, 'You're flat-footed,' I'm like, 'I thought you don't watch film?' It's just one of those things he does, he psychologically breaks guys down like that. Mayweather vs Guerrero Live I got from him, he's that type of guy that tries to Mayweather vs Pacquiao Fight your mind by repeating himself, repeating himself, repeating himself, repeating himself, I got this, and the money, blah blah blah, I'm the greatest, I'm the greatest, I'm the greatest, and there's 52,000 people he has following him telling him he's the greatest. To me, that's insecure. I look at it, that's when I back up, I'm like, you ain't intimidating me, man. You ain't gonna intimidate nothing. I'm ready to go. You better be ready to fight. Having your guys around saying you're the greatest and this and that, I roll around with two or three guys, and Mayweather v Guerrero fight it. They don't need to tell me that I'm the greatest and I'm I am. I know what I am. I know who I am. And I know what I can do, and I don't need all these people telling me. To me, insecure people need that."

Maquinana: "Super bowl 2014 thing that surprised me, I don't know if it surprised you, maybe it surprised Floyd, when you guys went face-to-face, you looked like the bigger man in there."

Guerrero: "I actually Samsung Galaxy S5 the bigger man. I was the bigger man physically and mentally. I think that's what triggered it off for him to just go crazy like that, to get into my face and try to break me down. He looked at me for a few Pacquiao Versus Mayweather and just went, 'Ahh!' and just blew up. It don't bother me, though. Big, small, don't matter. You still gotta go out there and fight."

Maquinana: "You are gonna be going away to Las Super Bowl for a couple months, away from your family, away from your wife Casey, Super Bowl Tickets two kids. Going away from your family, I'm sure that's gotta hurt."

Guerrero: "Yeah, you know, for the first week, week and a half, it's tough, but you get used to it. And you also know what you've got to SuperBowl . You've got Samsung Galaxy S4 casi put your priorities first, and there's always sacrifices in Mayweather Versus Pacquiao . You've got to be able to sacrifice. If there's great things ahead, Galaxy S4 casi gotta make great sacrifices."

Maquinana: "Floyd's Super Bowlone pound-for-pound. If you pull off the upset here, does that make you number one pound-for-pound?"

Guerrero: "Yeah, you know, according to all the media Pacquiao And Mayweather the boxing experts, that would make me pound-for-pound the best Samsung Galaxy S4 in the world. The number one guy. But for me it's about being pound-for-pound number one with God. And that's all that matters to me."