Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Millionaire Footbalers Who Lose Everything

Millionaire footballers and the bloated wages that they receive are a fact of life. It is a symptom of a shallow world in which people attach themselves to teams that they have no connection to and turn their backs on their home towns own team because of vanity. The shallow corporate behemoths that make up the owners of many Premier League clubs and the even more vacuous players that play for them must be laughing their heads off at the gullible glory hunters who swear allegiance to the football team of a city that they have no connection to. The wish for Instant gratification and the kudos of backing the winning team so often aimed at rightly at Man Utd "fans" is no different to those who follow clubs with a long history of winning things just because they like the kit colour or they admired one of their players. Really? If you are a Scouser born in Liverpool then go support YOUR team. If you are not but are quite happy to drag out the sorry excuse that you have always been a Liverpool fan then don't expect to be treated any different to the Plastic Man Utd fans. Where is your dignity and loyalty? "Oh my Home town club are crap" really? well that is partly your fault for wasting money that could have been paid at their turnstile on a Premiership shirt. Or the excuse that their is no football team near me. Well than watch as a fan of the game and admire the play and drama of whoever is playing but don't attach yourself to one team and then refer to others as Scum like you have anything in common with a real supporters sense of rivalry between clubs.

So basically Millionaire whiny footballs are the direct result of Miles,Lyle and Master who despite thinking differently are no less fickle than GlossmeLipsMick when it comes to being a fan.

Hope this Helps
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Millionaire Footbalers Who Lose Everything

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Millionaire footballers and the bloated wages that they receive are a fact of life. It is a symptom of a shallow world in which people attach themselves to teams that they have no connection to and turn their backs on their home towns own team because of vanity. The shallow corporate behemoths that make up the owners of many Premier League clubs and the even more vacuous players that play for them must be laughing their heads off at the gullible glory hunters who swear allegiance to the football team of a city that they have no connection to. The wish for Instant gratification and the kudos of backing the winning team so often aimed at rightly at Man Utd "fans" is no different to those who follow clubs with a long history of winning things just because they like the kit colour or they admired one of their players. Really? If you are a Scouser born in Liverpool then go support YOUR team. If you are not but are quite happy to drag out the sorry excuse that you have always been a Liverpool fan then don't expect to be treated any different to the Plastic Man Utd fans. Where is your dignity and loyalty? "Oh my Home town club are crap" really? well that is partly your fault for wasting money that could have been paid at their turnstile on a Premiership shirt. Or the excuse that their is no football team near me. Well than watch as a fan of the game and admire the play and drama of whoever is playing but don't attach yourself to one team and then refer to others as Scum like you have anything in common with a real supporters sense of rivalry between clubs.

So basically Millionaire whiny footballs are the direct result of Miles,Lyle and Master who despite thinking differently are no less fickle than GlossmeLipsMick when it comes to being a fan.

Hope this Helps
    What winds me up even more than people supporting your Man Utds and Liverpools are the people that 'choose' to support your Aston Villas or Evertons. No doubt working under the assumption that because you're not supporting one of the 'big' teams you're not a cunt.

You're still a cunt but you're a cunt who hasnt got the sense to support someone that might win something!
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinchekked View Post
    This is a problem across all sports apparently. You get a young man and give him a crapload of money and some mistaks are gonna be made. I read that 70% of the people who pass through the NFL( American Football) are bankrupt within 2 or 4 (cant remember which one) years of retiring.
    It is stupidity though as all it takes is one serious injury to end that career and most will have to retire in their mid thirties. It doesn't take a genius to know that putting money away for a rainy day is a good idea and more so if you know the rain is pretty much around the corner.
    Oh I agree, it is stupidity. I'm just saying that it is more common than people think it is. I have no sympathy for them, they should know that nothing last forever. I'm just saying that with the leeches that come around and the "friends" that want financial help I'd venture to say that it is easier to screw up than most would believe. There is a saying that goes "Staying out of trouble isn't hard to do, its just so easy to get into."I think that sums up the deal with these guys pissing away their money.

Thread Information