Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone think George Zimmerman is guilty of murder?

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Does anyone think George Zimmerman is guilty of murder?

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    I know we should not judge but it seems to me this bloke fancied himself as a police officer type
    Yeah I agree 100%, George Zimmerman seems like a douche, like a rent-a-cop type who takes his position a little too seriously. I don't like the guy, especially after finding out he's a god freak and thinks this whole incident was "god's will".

But I think even a douche deserves justice, and hes been given a raw deal i feel
    Exactly!

When the New Black Panthers put a price on your head due to media coverage then PERHAPS everyone needs to take a step back and just let the jury decide.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's scary concept man, that you can be totally exonerated by the police based on witness testimony, then a bunch of uninformed people who don't have any of the facts can start hooting and hollaring and then suddenly you're blowing through HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars so you don't have to spend the rest of your life in jail.

And that a "legit" news station like NBC would edit your 911 call to make you sound like a racist, just so they could make their story more interesting and generate more ratings.

It's a scary prospect.

El Kabong Guest

It's scary concept man, that you can be totally exonerated by the police based on witness testimony, then a bunch of uninformed people who don't have any of the facts can start hooting and hollaring and then suddenly you're blowing through HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars so you don't have to spend the rest of your life in jail.

And that a "legit" news station like NBC would edit your 911 call to make you sound like a racist, just so they could make their story more interesting and generate more ratings.

It's a scary prospect.
    The worst part is that's not the first or last time they'll do that

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm glad he's suing them. The way I see it, they owe him MILLIONS in damages. That fucked him from the get-go.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Neighbourhood watch is a self appointed voluntary role for do gooding vigilantes, not a position of authority. Zimmerman had absolutely no right to follow anybody. He had no injuries consistent with an assault on his arrest and the magical ones that appeared later were not consistent with the assault he fabricated. Why are people more concerned with an armed civilian who has shot a teenager dead than the victim who has passed? Martin was not trespassing or committing a crime and he was shot dead by a lying douche and all people are concerned with is that Zimmerman, who is not even in custody is getting a raw deal? What is wrong with your perspective people?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm glad he's suing them. The way I see it, they owe him MILLIONS in damages. That fucked him from the get-go.
    He killed an unarmed man who was not on his property. Fuck him, nobody owes him squat.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Zimmerman's story: Treyvon punched him in the face, got on top of him and smashed the back of his head into the concrete.

Zimmerman's injuries: broken nose and wounds on the back of his head.

...these aren't consistent with his story?

Also, the damage was documented by pictures and video taken by cops right after it happened.

Zimmerman did nothing illegal by following Treyvon. His story is that he stopped following him when the dispatcher told him to... but even if he didn't, he has absolutely no legal obligation to obey the suggestions of a dispatcher.

And you don't think it's wrong for a news program to carefully edit and skew an audio clip of someone to make them seem like a racist to the entire human population?

How stupid are you, dude? You're talking complete nonsense.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Please explain to me what evidence you have that lead you to believe that Zimmerman shot this guy in cold blood and then self-inflicted some wounds to make his story believable.

It boggles my mind how someone could come to that conclusion.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    He had no injuries consistent with an assault on his arrest
    the damage was documented by pictures and video taken by cops right after it happened.

Ok guys.... one of these versions is incorrect.
    Which one is it, I have no idea.
    But obviously they're at the heart of the matter.
    Has this been conclusively determined one way or the other?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Neighbourhood watch is a self appointed voluntary role for do gooding vigilantes, not a position of authority. Zimmerman had absolutely no right to follow anybody. He had no injuries consistent with an assault on his arrest and the magical ones that appeared later were not consistent with the assault he fabricated. Why are people more concerned with an armed civilian who has shot a teenager dead than the victim who has passed? Martin was not trespassing or committing a crime and he was shot dead by a lying douche and all people are concerned with is that Zimmerman, who is not even in custody is getting a raw deal? What is wrong with your perspective people?

Yes magically appeared and it doesn't look like he was beaten up at all

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think police and other authority fuckwits like security the world over should be taught:
    When shooting an unarmed person point just below the waist or go for the knees if they are running. There should be legs on the targets at the range and full points given for a knee shot. Would save everyone a lot of trouble.

*(Kill two birds with one bullet with the waist shot on rapists ). They wont be re offending not in a full capacity again.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Blimey, I just read through the updates on this case, what a disgrace. Doctored phone calls? Fake video pictures? And we think the conspiracy brigade are nuts. Mental.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Blimey, I just read through the updates on this case, what a disgrace. Doctored phone calls? Fake video pictures? And we think the conspiracy brigade are nuts. Mental.
    Oh yeah and the media also used pictures of Trayvon when he was like 7 instead of his most recent pictures

Here's the media's favorite Trayvon picture

And here's Trayvon on his Facebook account

And before I get jumped on (because I know I will) the latter picture doesn't make it OK for Trayvon to be shot or be targeted or anything else, but let's be honest ok he wasn't the angelic looking 7 year old. He was a teenager, already had some tats, liked wearing hoodies and baggy clothes and that suggests a certain culture among all races too not just blacks, but white people do that, Hispanics do that, and it suggests a certain culture and attitude.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Oh yeah and the media also used pictures of Trayvon when he was like 7 instead of his most recent pictures

Here's the media's favorite Trayvon picture

And here's Trayvon on his Facebook account

And before I get jumped on (because I know I will) the latter picture doesn't make it OK for Trayvon to be shot or be targeted or anything else, but let's be honest ok he wasn't the angelic looking 7 year old. He was a teenager, already had some tats, liked wearing hoodies and baggy clothes and that suggests a certain culture among all races too not just blacks, but white people do that, Hispanics do that, and it suggests a certain culture and attitude.

You do realise that everything you post suggests way more about yourself and your own attitude than you can ever infer from a single photo of somebody you did not know ?

A certain culture and a certain attitude ? It's called being a teenager.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Police officers wear hoodies, baggy clothes and have tats.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information