Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anthony Mundine vs. Shane Mosley in talks for August/September fight in Australia

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Anthony Mundine vs. Shane Mosley in talks for August/September fight in Australia

Mundine vs. Mosley in the Works for August or September | Aus-Boxing

The fight would be at 154lbs. Mosley says he'd rather stay at 147, but they're offering good money to go to Australia for a fight at 154lbs against Mundine. Mundine has confirmed this. Horrible fight and just an excuse for Mundine to get a big name on his record. Not that it'll happen, but I'd love Shane to spark him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anthony Mundine vs. Shane Mosley in talks for August/September fight in Australia

If Shane take that fight, he's punch drunk!!! He better get the money while he can. Winner of Paul vs Broner or get a very soft fight and wait on the winner of Bradley vs JMM. I'll even suggest Khan at 147. He'll only need to land once.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anthony Mundine vs. Shane Mosley in talks for August/September fight in Australia

Poor Aussies will have ppv for this fight.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mosley Indicates Mundine Clash in Australia is Likely Next - Boxing News

Mosley says this is more than likely happening in October. He says he hasn't heard anything about a Kell Brook fight, so he is obviously not the name being mentioned for Brook.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Poor Aussies will have ppv for this fight.
    Shane chasing that Aussie $

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shane is doing the Roy Jones road show which is sad. Hope he comes to UK and fights Kell.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mosley still spanks Mundine's backside in any fight. It's a pity Mosley has to do this, but i don't think he has a choice as i believe his wife has delivered the biggest KO of his career and is taking him to the cleaners? Mundine will be no danger to him so he will escape unharmed.
    I'd like to remember Shane Mosley as one of the all time great Lightweight champs whose finest hour ended up being the first DLH fight at 147lb. He also comes across as a good bloke.

Divorce Settlement: Is This Why Shane Mosley Fights On?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by THE THIRD MAN View Post
    Mosley still spanks Mundine's backside in any fight. It's a pity Mosley has to do this, but i don't think he has a choice as i believe his wife has delivered the biggest KO of his career and is taking him to the cleaners? Mundine will be no danger to him so he will escape unharmed.
    I'd like to remember Shane Mosley as one of the all time great Lightweight champs whose finest hour ended up being the first DLH fight at 147lb. He also comes across as a good bloke.

That whore of an ex wife was his 2nd biggest mistake. His biggest mistake was biting the hand that fed him and leaving Golden Boy. He had it made there. Every month he would get a check. And he did less work than Oscar and Hopkins. Keep in mind half of Oscar's work was him going to the golf course. Which goes to show how easy Mosley had it.

With that said, Mosley still beats Mundine

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by THE THIRD MAN View Post

That whore of an ex wife was his 2nd biggest mistake. His biggest mistake was biting the hand that fed him and leaving Golden Boy. He had it made there. Every month he would get a check. And he did less work than Oscar and Hopkins. Keep in mind half of Oscar's work was him going to the golf course. Which goes to show how easy Mosley had it.

With that said, Mosley still beats Mundine
    Too true. Leaving GBP for a one of fight with Manny was just stupid. I bet Arum fucked him on pay for that one too.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Shane did not get paid he would have sued. Shane is to blame for his plight, he cheated on his wife with a dumb ass broad. The mother is only looking out for her children.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looks like the fight is off:

Sugar Shane Mosley walks away from fight with Anthony Mundine | News.com.au

Sounds like a dispute over money with poor PPV and ticket sales. While I'm disappointed we don't get to see Mosley in the ring, I hope this is the final nail in the coffin for Mundine's career and we no longer have to listen to his bullsh!t.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mosley always respectful. Doing his best to keep from saying Mundine fucking sucks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The fight is OFF, Mosley has returned home. It appears everything Mundine touches turns to shit...he wouldn't have beaten a 42 yr old Mosley anyway!

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have a few of questions.

How is Mundine relevant in boxing or relevant in Australia?
    How can a fight with him actually net Shane 7 figures?
    How can Shane expect to be paid in full before he fights?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    I have a few of questions.

How is Mundine relevant in boxing or relevant in Australia?
    How can a fight with him actually net Shane 7 figures?
    How can Shane expect to be paid in full before he fights?
    1, I think Mundine is more relevant in his head than he actually really is. The poor state of Australian boxing might also have something to do with it

2, It couldn't. It's why he left

3, He had a feeling they were bullshitting and couldn't really pay him. Looks like he was right

Thread Information