Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has it been a year since the Coddled Drug Cheat got suspended ALREADY?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Angry Has it been a year since the Coddled Drug Cheat got suspended ALREADY?

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. to face Brian Vera after a year away from boxing after losing middleweight world title - ESPN

They were considering a lifetime ban on Alex Rodriguez of the New York Yankees for yet another transgression of baseball's PED policies. They could've done the same for the f*cking little cheating poster boy of boxing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Has it been a year since the Coddled Drug Cheat got suspended ALREADY?

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. to face Brian Vera after a year away from boxing after losing middleweight world title - ESPN

They were considering a lifetime ban on Alex Rodriguez of the New York Yankees for yet another transgression of baseball's PED policies. They could've done the same for the f*cking little cheating poster boy of boxing.

Dude I think you are in love with Chavez Jr. and hate yourself for it.
    The key is Self-discipline.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Has it been a year since the Coddled Drug Cheat got suspended ALREADY?

Hating on a rad ass Mexicano again.. smh Are you showing inferiority complex again Tito?

First of all, Chavez jr is not a drug cheat. He smoked some weed man and that aint no performance enhancing substance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Hating on a rad ass Mexicano again.. smh Are you showing inferiority complex again Tito?

First of all, Chavez jr is not a drug cheat. He smoked some weed man and that aint no performance enhancing substance.
    He's also tested positive for a banned diuretic. He's a proven drug cheat... Deal with it.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I knew that would bring the rats out from under the rubble. Only Papa Rat is missing.
    Hey genius... you forgot about the diuretics suspension.
    Or did that one conveniently slip your mind?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cormega and Tito, Diurectic is used to cut weight. It's not a performance enhancer..

Why do some fighters get a pass for cheating while some gets crucified? Guys like Shane Mosley took some real juice for performance yet shit like that gets swept under the rug..

Chavez Jr smoked some blunt and took diurectic to lose weight. Big deal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cormega and Tito, Diurectic is used to cut weight. It's not a performance enhancer..

Why do some fighters get a pass for cheating while some gets crucified? Guys like Shane Mosley took some real juice for performance yet shit like that gets swept under the rug..

I didn't say he used performance enhancers. I said he's a drug cheat, which he clearly is.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Cormega View Post

I didn't say he used performance enhancers. I said he's a drug cheat, which he clearly is.
    How do you define cheating? Cheating is when you take something illegal to gain advantage over your opponent and Jr clearly did not have any.. That wasnt his intention either.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BIG DEAL?!?

A guy takes diuretics so he can bloat up close to 30 pounds over his weigh-in weight, giving him an ungodly advantage over the opponent... and all you can say is BIG DEAL?!?

You guys and your goddamm double standards never cease to amaze me. All that's missing is the head honcho of the Clown Squad to come in here and start defending the little cheat like he always does. Defending the indefensible. You guys make a career of this shit.

Let a Puerto Rican cheat his way to a win, and you're over it like stink on shit.

Doesn't do a lot for your credibility, you know?

I'm dying to see what Ghetto Boy has to say.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Think its something that his father will now be his trainer from what I read?! The same guy he basically totally blew off leading to Martinez. Chavez is a sloath, more mentally it looks than in body but its a close call there. He'll out weigh Vera by two weight divisions ay least then rematch Rubio ffs. Woohoo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How do you define cheating? Cheating is when you take something illegal to gain advantage over your opponent and Jr clearly did not have any.. That wasnt his intention either.
    Cheating to make weight is cheating, and yes he did have the advantage of being bigger than the weight class he was fighting in and not having to put in as much work to make weight.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Is this in response to the thread started about where you were when Margarito beat Cotto? If so then I take back my first comment as you are just getting even in some sort of way I guess hopefully thats the case and not that you are really just coming up with a thread to talk about Chavez for no apparent reason
    The key is Self-discipline.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Diuretics are also taking to hide other drugs that have been taken. Apart from the obvious advantage of not having to drain your strenght when cutting weight it is also most likely he or whoever else uses diuretics are also on some other PEDs too. Also, Shane Mosely has taken plenty of criticism for taking PEDs too. He should never be a HOFr as a proven drug cheat.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look if you have never been tested positive before a fight then i say what rule did you break. As for Chavez who gives a shit about him just another fighter who is not like his dad. Tito i don't even get why you bring him up i mean call these guys rats but you like to talk to them it seems.

El Kabong Guest

I've got to admit when it comes to PEDS boxing has some very weak rules and regulations. People's lives are on the line. Mariusz Wach will fight again soon.... he was on steroids AND tried to remove padding from his gloves. JC Jr is no different he rehydrates to the size of a cruiserweight so his diuretics ban is something significant. Remember Gatti-Gamache If Gatti illegally drained weight then that would have been criminal.

Thread Information