Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Impeach Obama

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Can anyone tell me what good Obama has done? Anything? He certainly hasn't "fixed the economy" if anything it's gotten worse, his healthcare plan sucks balls, his foreign policy is laughable, and every single solitary time something bad happens we get the "I just learned about that today"/"I had no idea that was going on" bullshit which either means he's asleep at the wheel or a horrible liar AND incompetent!

But hey, I'm just glad we didn't have that damned dirty Mitt Romney as President, I mean THANK GOD right Right

El Kabong Guest

And just to expand on this a bit people voted for Obama why?

Hope & Change, America was going to be more respected in the World, Obama was going to throw out all the lobbyists, Obama was a DC outsider with a vision for the future, Obama was going to rid us of our sins for slavery and segregation, Obama was going to be honest and open with the American people, Obama was going to end bitter partisanship

And what has happened?

We've got incompetent boobs in the White House more so than ever. We've got Nixonian style smears and secrecy when it comes to partisan politics and transparency. We have 90 MILLION citizens out of work. We have cronyism running rampant. We've got a guy in charge with 0 accountability. Never has Obama ever said "That's on me, I messed up, I am sorry, I fucked up" NEVER...even W said "Mistakes were made" but Obama is Mr. Perfect if something goes wrong we all know 1 thing "Barack didn't do it". Obama got caught spying on our fucking allies......THE FUCK?!?!?! If W did that shit people would have drug him out of the White House and hung him from a lamp post like Mussolini!

Obama is the WORST President ever the record is pretty fucking clear on that.

Thread Information