Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: FOX SPORTS/BOXNATION -THE ONE -MAYWEATHER v ALVAREZ- SAT NIGHT CHAT THREAD

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm ready for tonight ! The whole belt situation has made it a bit more interesting, canelo is 1up now apparently.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: FOX SPORTS/BOXNATION -THE ONE -MAYWEATHER v ALVAREZ- SAT NIGHT CHAT THREAD

Canelo is cool for brushing Mayweather off. I hope he beats the crap out of Mayweather and ends him for good. My mind says Mayweather, but my heart is with Alvarez. Mattysse to mess up Garcia too. Garcia has lost his last 3 rounds and you cannot go into your next fight on that form against someone who will land hard and early.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: FOX SPORTS/BOXNATION -THE ONE -MAYWEATHER v ALVAREZ- SAT NIGHT CHAT THREAD

Floyd Mayweather has all the advantages in this fight:

Floyd has a huge advantage in pro experience against contenders, and let's not forget Canelo had no amateur experience.

Canelo is still a year of so away from his prime, while Floyd at 36 is probably still in his prime because he never took much punishment in fights with his "pitty-pat and run" style.

Floyd has a 1.5" advantage in wingspan, a 2.5" advantage in arm length and he's a bit taller too.

And as always, Floyd "Money" Mayweather has hometown and home country advantage as well.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What time in the uk is the main event?

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    What time in the uk is the main event?
    probably 4am
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This thing set to start at 5pm here..an hour and a half away...and run until 1AM

Do they intend to air every fight, undercards etc or are we in for 3 long hrs of promo...on a PPV?!

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    This thing set to start at 5pm here..an hour and a half away...and run until 1AM

Do they intend to air every fight, undercards etc or are we in for 3 long hrs of promo...on a PPV?!
    There is quite a big card but they seem to only be televising like 4 or 5 fights so promos I guess or maybe 2 and a half hours is footage cut out from Thursday's undercard press conference of Angel Garcia telling us how great his son is and how America invented Argentina and how it's all gone down hill since it became over run with Pakistinians called Apoo and how he is able to carry on talking even after being beheaded like that scene in Re-Animator ?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

28.18 in UK now. Everyone still here?
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ryanman View Post
    I am here but am going to crash soon.

28:18 ?

How many hour clock is that ?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes still here.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    I am here but am going to crash soon.

28:18 ?

How many hour clock is that ?

The 28 hour clock of course!

I'm an idiot. I can't go 10 minutes without embarrassing myself.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm debating what to do. Attempt to stay up, attempt to get up early, or just watch it tomorrow during the day.

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am going to crash

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is quite a big card but they seem to only be televising like 4 or 5 fights so promos I guess or maybe 2 and a half hours is footage cut out from Thursday's undercard press conference of Angel Garcia telling us how great his son is and how America invented Argentina and how it's all gone down hill since it became over run with Pakistinians called Apoo and how he is able to carry on talking even after being beheaded like that scene in Re-Animator ?
    Would not mind at all seeing a collection of the press conferences . Especially the one with Danny dressed as a pre teen chav shitting himself watching pop dig his hole deeper. Looks like they are replaying all 3 episodes of the 'All Access' promos. Not a bad show but watching Canelo ride a horse shirtless on a sunny beach is something you should only see once in a lifetime. After this hopefully they'll show weigh ins etc!

Also...WAKE UP FELLAS!!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Would not mind at all seeing a collection of the press conferences . Especially the one with Danny dressed as a pre teen chav shitting himself watching pop dig his hole deeper. Looks like they are replaying all 3 episodes of the 'All Access' promos. Not a bad show but watching Canelo ride a horse shirtless on a sunny beach is something you should only see once in a lifetime. After this hopefully they'll show weigh ins etc!

Also...WAKE UP FELLAS!!
    Funny how they didn't show Alvarez getting covered in suncream so his pasty ginger shoulders didn't get burned. I was hoping he was going to fall off they horse!

Thread Information