Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Angel Adams, 37 yrs old with 15 kids and complaining about lack of gov't assistance

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Angel Adams, 37 yrs old with 15 kids and complaining about lack of gov't assistance

I'm on the phone but please type this skank's name into youtube and check out this horrible excuse for a woman. She has 15 children by 3 different men and despite receiving numerous government benefits she is complaining that she needs more. I haven't been this disgusted in a long time. This chick made my blood boil, (puts face in pillow and screams "trifling BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I feel a little better now.
    If you think you can......you can, if you think you can't .......you're right!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Angel Adams, 37 yrs old with 15 kids and complaining about lack of gov't assistan

She is clearly no Angel.

I am probably going to go all Lyle now, but I guess it is on issues like this that I refuse to give any ground. Having even child number one is a serious responsibility and the parents need to plan that decision, make all the financial plans for that decision, and only then begin the process of having a child. If you cannot afford it, then you shouldn't do it. You cannot guarantee the child any quality of life and it is an act of the utmost selfishness.

I know that many on here disagree with my stance on these issues, but I think it is important to have self responsibility. Nobody needs to have a child at 17, 22 or even 27. You can plan your lifetime accordingly, make sure you choose a decent partner, and put away money for the childs future which will only get more expensive. Then have your child.

It seems that all too many don't consider anything and just expect the world to provide for them and all that they produce. 15 kids? She never thought after the seventh that she should stop? It is people like this that I have no respect for.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Angel Adams, 37 yrs old with 15 kids and complaining about lack of gov't assistan

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It seems that all too many don't consider anything and just expect the world to provide for them and all that they produce. 15 kids? She never thought after the seventh that she should stop? It is people like this that I have no respect for.
    Well.....well.....well......looks like we have someone who doesn't think we should help "people in need" boys. Why it's just plain selfish to not help that lady miles....plain selfish. I mean "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need" right miles? Did you never imagine that people would take advantage of such a system?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stop being silly, my views on stories like this are never less than consistent.

I don't think it is the job of society to bail out a woman who cannot stop getting impregnated. Society should perhaps pay for an abortion or two and then sterilise her if she cannot make suitable provisions. Society, which is ordinary taxpayers, has no responsibility to people who have no self responsibility.

15 children subsidised by the state is the taxpaying money of honest people who are working hard at their jobs trying to pay for their own futures. Why should you have to bail out this woman? You shouldn't.

El Kabong Guest

I don't think it is the job of society to bail out a woman who cannot stop getting impregnated. Society should perhaps pay for an abortion or two and then sterilise her if she cannot make suitable provisions. Society, which is ordinary taxpayers, has no responsibility to people who have no self responsibility.

15 children subsidised by the state is the taxpaying money of honest people who are working hard at their jobs trying to pay for their own futures. Why should you have to bail out this woman? You shouldn't.
    Well I would suggest after hearing of this story that people take a good long look at "The Welfare State" and what it has done especially to Black families. The Welfare State is ripping apart the nuclear family and has been since it started and there are PLENTY of reasons why that's bad for society.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Well I would suggest after hearing of this story that people take a good long look at "The Welfare State" and what it has done especially to Black families. The Welfare State is ripping apart the nuclear family and has been since it started and there are PLENTY of reasons why that's bad for society.
    I'm somewhat in the middle on this.

I'm not against a welfare state and people are only human. You cannot guarantee a father figure will stick around, you cannot promise someone a job until retirement. You need safety nets for those people.

However, you cannot just abuse the system. 15 children is obviously a joke and shouldn't have been allowed. That is where I am less in the middle.

I'm not against a welfare state though. I grew up on the welfare state. However, in doing so, I determined that I would not put anyone else through it. It's not a fun way to grow up.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles just to point out. No one complained about you saying having a child was something to plan and give serious thought to. It all went pear shaped when you said people with kids were idiots.

Box on.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

El Kabong Guest

I'm somewhat in the middle on this.

I'm not against a welfare state and people are only human. You cannot guarantee a father figure will stick around, you cannot promise someone a job until retirement. You need safety nets for those people.

However, you cannot just abuse the system. 15 children is obviously a joke and shouldn't have been allowed. That is where I am less in the middle.

I'm not against a welfare state though. I grew up on the welfare state. However, in doing so, I determined that I would not put anyone else through it. It's not a fun way to grow up.
    Understood, but originally welfare was for TEMPORARY help to get people back on their feet, to get them to a place where they could provide for their families. But now people live on it, they just accept the benefits of it without shame, without remorse, and they like this lady have the gall to demand MORE, not because they provide anything that benefits society but just simply because they ARE. The since of entitlement in the United States is at epidemic levels and it needs to be cut out like a cancer.

I belong to groups who help the needy and less fortunate I help these people of my own free will. Not with taxpayer money, not with funds the government has pillaged from other citizens, but with my OWN funds and that is the way it should work. Neighbor should help neighbor of their own free will and I believe there would be less of a since of entitlement and that families would stick together, and that people wouldn't come to depend on the help but rather get to the point where they help themselves. Perhaps that's a little too altruistic to work, but that's how I feel.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In saying that though, you are of a culture that provides a minimum wage of 7 dollars or so an hour and which has gutted its manufacturing sector. For many in the service sector you pay 2 dollars 15 an hour. Do you really think you owe nothing to those people working 40 hours a week in the lowest paid sectors of society? At the very least you owe a minimum living wage. You charity is irrelevant to that basic economic argument.

The person above is obviously an extreme case, and like I suggested, she should be physically capped. However, I don't think most take any great pleasure in living on welfare. Surely a progressive society should be encouraging some level of nomalcy in the balance.

I'm a poor person to be debating with as I am quite conservative on this issue. I grew up in a poor family and much of my life has been a rebellion against it. Clearly, I believe people should plan for their future and if child rearing is so important then you should choose that carefully as the world isn't at its best.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Miles just to point out. No one complained about you saying having a child was something to plan and give serious thought to. It all went pear shaped when you said people with kids were idiots.

Box on.
    I still think it is kind of true though. A time and a place for everything. Got a kid and not ready yet? Outof controll breeding is never good.

El Kabong Guest

In saying that though, you are of a culture that provides a minimum wage of 7 dollars or so an hour and which has gutted its manufacturing sector. For many in the service sector you pay 2 dollars 15 an hour. Do you really think you owe nothing to those people working 40 hours a week in the lowest paid sectors of society? At the very least you owe a minimum living wage. You charity is irrelevant to that basic economic argument.

The person above is obviously an extreme case, and like I suggested, she should be physically capped. However, I don't think most take any great pleasure in living on welfare. Surely a progressive society should be encouraging some level of nomalcy in the balance.

I'm a poor person to be debating with as I am quite conservative on this issue. I grew up in a poor family and much of my life has been a rebellion against it. Clearly, I believe people should plan for their future and if child rearing is so important then you should choose that carefully as the world isn't at its best.
    Do you know how many, what kinds, and who does jobs that are minimum wage?

Waiters/Waitresses might make $2 something an hour, but they are tipped and don't believe that they are taxed on 100% of those tips. In America we DID try to not having tipping, but it is here and it's good for what it's worth.

I owe nothing to nobody. Living Wage, who determines what that is miles? Did you know that Welfare pays MORE than minimum wage. Also if people are OWED then what am I owed miles? There are certainly people wealthier than me.

My charity is not irrelevant to those I help and to suggest that is....well it's just typical of a person who doesn't know what they are talking about.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, having a kid doesnt automatically make you an idiot. Having fifteen and no means to support them yes, that makes you an idiot.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    No, having a kid doesnt automatically make you an idiot. Having fifteen and no means to support them yes, that makes you an idiot.
    ...ah but here's the thought process, WELFARE is a means to support them. If not for welfare, then those children would be taken from that woman and adopted by people who COULD care for them.

It's just bad news when Uncle Sam steps in to play "Baby Daddy"

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Do you know how many, what kinds, and who does jobs that are minimum wage?

Waiters/Waitresses might make $2 something an hour, but they are tipped and don't believe that they are taxed on 100% of those tips. In America we DID try to not having tipping, but it is here and it's good for what it's worth.

I owe nothing to nobody. Living Wage, who determines what that is miles? Did you know that Welfare pays MORE than minimum wage. Also if people are OWED then what am I owed miles? There are certainly people wealthier than me.

My charity is not irrelevant to those I help and to suggest that is....well it's just typical of a person who doesn't know what they are talking about.
    What groups do you belong too and why do it?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think that this whole problem could be taken care of if the screening process a little more meticulous. I'll even be a little forgiving for the sake of my point, how do they not cut her off after the 3rd or 4th child?! I'm all for helping people but I can not be convinced that this women would have had these kids if she didn't know the gov't was going to take care of them and its that selfishness and sense of entitlement that need to be cut off at the head. I strongly dislike people like this because people work hard to make decent livings and make great sacrifices throughout their lives just to get by but all this bitch does is lay on her back and wait for the gov't check.
    If you think you can......you can, if you think you can't .......you're right!

Thread Information