Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Marrying a woman mostly for her looks

What are the pros and cons of this? I know most guys want that perfect 10 model type but alot of them grow out of it as they get older. ONce they mature, they look for other qualities in women, and not just looks.

I know marrying a woman with a good personality is the right thing to do but for some reason, i put so much stock into a woman's looks and i just can't get past it.

It's like a great looking woman can make up her lack of personality with her looks. IT's so fucked up that i think like this but i can't help it.

Enlighten me fellas and ladies.. What are the pros and cons of spending a lifetime with a real hot woman

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Marrying a woman mostly for her looks

you have some serious thinking here in multiple threads
    what r u up to?
    Learn Mike Tyson style and elements of Peekaboo @ SugarBoxing

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dont think you should marry under false pretenses.
    So if you marry her and take the sacred oath, what if she gets in an accident and her looks are gone what then?What of your kids ? The whole family unit does it all suffer cause you are shallow? Women all grow old too,your brain and eyes will stay at 20 year old male level like we all do.
    I take it from another thread you are a player when shes away? I recon you are better off having a discussion with her right from the start. If you play the field and muck her around behind her back dont get married,why get married? Why swear on your life about something you cant deliver?

Unless by agreement she knows you want to be a player for ever. She may want to as well,its only fair. Just think the two of you can become swingers and go around fucking everyone else who thinks the same as you do.

If shes innocent of all that stuff, leave her alone, cause it wont last and you dont care enough about her only yourself and that is not love.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why even fucking marry? What's the point? Married or not you still gonna get your dick sucked by your neighbors 19 year old daughter whenever she's home from college. Like I said, what's the point?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NVSemin View Post
    what r u up to?
    Im going through some shit right now bruh and i need to make a choice.

I used to date this girl who was introduced by my mother . This girl is my mom's best friend's daughter and our family planned our marriage since childhood. She's well educated, classy, comes from a great background, she can cook real well and has great personality but there isn't much going for her lookewise.. That's the main reason why i stopped seeing her in the first place. What a shallow asshole right.

Well my current girl is on vacation right now outer country so ive been hanging out with my ex again.. With this girl, I just feel real comfortable and I know for a fact that being with her will benefit my future, career wise and everything, but I just dont feel anything sexual with her.. I believe sexual chemistry is a huge factor in a relationship and I just dont get that from her..

My current girl though, she's the exact type of girl I painted in my head as a teenager.. She's 9 years younger than me, has a flawless body, perfect breasts/ass, face and the whole nine.. She's the kind of girl that every guy stares at when we are walking together.. But the downside is that she's emotionally/materialistically high mainteance and kind of conceited. She doesn't have much going for her career wise and she comes from a dysfuntional family.. Her main asset is her looks and she knows it. PUssy is so good but she drains me mentally and makes me lose focus..

I feel greedy . I want it all but i know it's not possible.. Super hot girls lack in alot of areas but the below average one has everything else going for her... IT aint fair man..

What do you think?

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Like VD says, why even marry? it just doesnt seem you are cut out for it yet. Not the good looking one or the better one.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    So if you marry her and take the sacred oath, what if she gets in an accident and her looks are gone what then?What of your kids ? The whole family unit does it all suffer cause you are shallow? Women all grow old too,your brain and eyes will stay at 20 year old male level like we all do.
    I take it from another thread you are a player when shes away? I recon you are better off having a discussion with her right from the start. If you play the field and muck her around behind her back dont get married,why get married? Why swear on your life about something you cant deliver?

Unless by agreement she knows you want to be a player for ever. She may want to as well,its only fair. Just think the two of you can become swingers and go around fucking everyone else who thinks the same as you do.

If shes innocent of all that stuff, leave her alone, cause it wont last and you dont care enough about her only yourself and that is not love.
    I can't disagree with you. Ive been thinking alot lately about what love is and Im not sure what to think anymore. What is love anyways? Ive been with quite a few girls and I dont thinkive ever truly loved any of them.. All the girls i got with because they were either real hot or had a style , personality I never thought much of.. Am I just a shallow person?

I want to settle down and i really would love to have genuiwine feelings for a girl but it's not happening..

My current girl.. Im not sure if im in love with her looks or if I really love her for who she is.. I dont know Andre..

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    what r u up to?

I used to date this girl who was introduced by my mother . This girl is my mom's best friend's daughter and our family planned our marriage since childhood. She's well educated, classy, comes from a great background, she can cook real well and has great personality but there isn't much going for her lookewise.. That's the main reason why i stopped seeing her in the first place. What a shallow asshole right.

Well my current girl is on vacation right now outer country so ive been hanging out with my ex again.. With this girl, I just feel real comfortable and I know for a fact that being with her will benefit my future, career wise and everything, but I just dont feel anything sexual with her.. I believe sexual chemistry is a huge factor in a relationship and I just dont get that from her..

My current girl though, she's the exact type of girl I painted in my head as a teenager.. She's 9 years younger than me, has a flawless body, perfect breasts/ass, face and the whole nine.. She's the kind of girl that every guy stares at when we are walking together.. But the downside is that she's emotionally/materialistically high mainteance and kind of conceited. She doesn't have much going for her career wise and she comes from a dysfuntional family.. Her main asset is her looks and she knows it. PUssy is so good but she drains me mentally and makes me lose focus..

I feel greedy . I want it all but i know it's not possible.. Super hot girls lack in alot of areas but the below average one has everything else going for her... IT aint fair man..

What do you think?
    Can't hide being married. Once you marry you losing one. So don't marry. Hang out with the ugly one during the day. Just to make sure you eat well and your laundry gets done. Than you tell her your brakes are bad. Behind on bills. Lost a couple of bets. Whatever. Point is you short on ends. Since she got a good job it shouldn't be a problem giving you money. Take the money and go wine and dine the good looking one. Fuck her. And go sleep on the ugly ones couch. That way you there for breakfast. Problem solved.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't disagree with you. Ive been thinking alot lately about what love is and Im not sure what to think anymore. What is love anyways? Ive been with quite a few girls and I dont thinkive ever truly loved any of them.. All the girls i got with because they were either real hot or had a style , personality I never thought much of.. Am I just a shallow person?

I want to settle down and i really would love to have genuiwine feelings for a girl but it's not happening..

My current girl.. Im not sure if im in love with her looks or if I really love her for who she is.. I dont know Andre..
    Do you know whats she wants out of life herself? What are her ideals and her aims?

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Why even fucking marry? What's the point? Married or not you still gonna get your dick sucked by your neighbors 19 year old daughter whenever she's home from college. Like I said, what's the point?
    For a sense of security I guess.. Just knowing that you have a good wife and kids waiting at home takes a man long ways imo. A man is able to totally focus once he's accomplished that imo. WHo doesn't want to settle down and start a family.. U have kids, dont you?

There are so many woman out there but it's so hard to find the right one. A well balanced female is the best option I think but I dont see too many of them.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you know whats she wants out of life herself? What are her ideals and her aims?
    She's 23 and doesn't really have any goals. She grew up spoiled by her stepfather so she pretty much expects the same from me. She has that princess syndrome.

She's not interested in getting an education, doesn't like to cook, has no career goals... Im not sure if she's just immature or if this is how she is as a person..

Whenever my married friends ask me why I was able to be with her for so long..All i can think of is because of how fine she is and good she is in bed..

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For a sense of security I guess.. Just knowing that you have a good wife and kids waiting at home takes a man long ways imo. A man is able to totally focus once he's accomplished that imo. WHo doesn't want to settle down and start a family.. U have kids, dont you?

There are so many woman out there but it's so hard to find the right one. A well balanced female is the best option I think but I dont see too many of them.
    Yeah. I got 3 sons. Each with there own mom. And I dislike all 3 equally.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah. I got 3 sons. Each with there own mom. And I dislike all 3 equally.

I hear that alot.. Did any of them take you to court for child support or do you guys work it out amongs yourselves?

I have some buddies in that situation.. SOme broads are blood sucking leeches then there are some that are cool about it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How does it feel to love a woman?

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what r u up to?

What do you think?

Been in that situation a few times.. absolute stunner of a gf.
    9 times out of 10 girls like that are nasty pieces of work and after one thing.

Your money ;-)

Thread Information