Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The Groves Fight Was A Fix And Groves Never Had A Chance

George Groves is not under contract to Eddie Hearn or Matchroom. He is just promoted by them.

Carl Froch is under contract and promoted by Eddie Hearn and Matchroom

The fight was under the Matchroom banner. They financed it. Froch and Eddie Hearn have a very tight relationship

So if George Groves was not under contract to Matchroom or Eddie Hearn that meant that had he won and it was looking that way, then he would have walked away from Matchroom and Eddie Hearn with two belts and Matchroom and Hearns cash cow (Froch) facing retirement ?

A fighter under contract will be looked after more favourably than one that is not.

You have to look at the scorecards which had Groves on two of them only a point ahead. The Sky coverage also influenced the decision, talking about Groves as just an opponent rather than a legit contender with a top ten ranking across the world governing bodies.

Froch took ten clean right hands in round six, as well as getting dropped heavily in the first.

But no intervention from Foster.

This was a man (Howard Foster) who predicted a ninth round win for Froch on his facebook. As he liked a comment on his page predicting a win for Froch in the very round he ended it.

Howard Foster 'likes' comment predicting ninth-round win for Carl Froch over George Groves | Mail Online

So the moment Groves gets hurt once, the only 30 seconds of the fight Froch has some success, there Foster was so quick and desparate to stop it, that he amateuretly gets Groves in a headlock.

Coincedence ?

The evidence -

1) Groves not under contact to Hearn or Matchroom
    2) Froch under contact to Hearn and Matchroom
    3) Froch is the crown Jewels of Matchroom
    3) Refs prediction of the round he think it will end coming true
    4) Under estimation of Groves all week from Sky

The UK is getting worse than Germany for boxing corruption.

Groves was never given a chance. Disgusting and appalling, It's so dodgy, £££££!!!!!

Last edited by denilson200; 11-26-2013 at 11:53 PM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Groves Fight Was A Fix And Groves Never Had A Chance

All of which was common knowledge beforehand.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well regardless of whether anything was fixed, Groves certainly had every chance to win. I do wonder if he'd taken a knee right away, whether the ref would have still waved it off. It really did look like he'd been waiting for a chance to imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

After watching the fight back a few times ( i enjoyed it that much ) there was no way Groves was walking away with two belts with no promoter, the two judges who had Groves one round up should be banned from the sport and the stoppage was the worst i have ever seen. If I was George Groves I would be absolutly gutted.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i dunno if it was a fix or not or whatever

but whats interesting is that people can fix these types of fights where theres thousands of people there and multiple times more watching at home

i mean the klit fights are obviously heavily in favour of the klit, i sometimes wonder what would happen if klit ever got caught in a fight promoted by the klits

what lengths would the ref and officials and cornerman and everyone go to to allow the klit to continue and get the victory

with that in mind what lengths do they go to before the fight to ensure the klits win, obviously the ref is paid off and it would probably be clear the judges were too if the fight could ever be close under their rules (as seen with fighters like sven ottke), but what else?
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I couldn't agree more.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Well regardless of whether anything was fixed, Groves certainly had every chance to win. I do wonder if he'd taken a knee right away, whether the ref would have still waved it off. It really did look like he'd been waiting for a chance to imo.

I was thinking the same thing or maybe touch his glove to the mat but @erics44 made a hell of a point in another thread. Essentially, that he was never in any danger prior to the actual stoppage so the taking of a knee or touching a glove would have not entered the air space. I'm sure that if he knew ahead of time that he was about to be a victim bad call he would have done so. Based on the evidence had he taken a knee before that moment when he was buzzed, the ref would have stopped the fight while he was landing a right hand on Carl. And the two 1 point cards

I'm of the mind that fixes happen more then we care to think but not many go this badly.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looking at the scorecards at the time of the stoppage, yes, i think you are right..

Groves was going to get robbed regardless..

Everybody was in on it..

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

groves was about to be KO'd.
    was it stopped early? yes...but he was about to be destroyed.
    groves' inexperience let him down. he boxed beautifully over 7 rounds but he got cocky and decided to trade with froch. lord knows why.
    Last edited by ruthless rocco; 11-27-2013 at 10:57 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wouldn't go as far to say it was fixed but the odds were heavily against Groves. If the fight had continued Im in no doubt Froch would of somehow won on points because those score cards were bullshit. The only way Groves could of won is to knock Carl Froch out which has never been done before.
    Excuse my spelling Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Looking at the scorecards at the time of the stoppage, yes, i think you are right..

Groves was going to get robbed regardless..

Everybody was in on it..
    I feel stupid shouting "FIX" , but I genuinely think it was. No wonder Ward won't come over to fight Froch. He would dish out another lesson and lose his "0" to a smelly decision.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    i dunno if it was a fix or not or whatever

but whats interesting is that people can fix these types of fights where theres thousands of people there and multiple times more watching at home

i mean the klit fights are obviously heavily in favour of the klit, i sometimes wonder what would happen if klit ever got caught in a fight promoted by the klits

what lengths would the ref and officials and cornerman and everyone go to to allow the klit to continue and get the victory

with that in mind what lengths do they go to before the fight to ensure the klits win, obviously the ref is paid off and it would probably be clear the judges were too if the fight could ever be close under their rules (as seen with fighters like sven ottke), but what else?
    It would be like Bute v Andrade 1 or Maccarenelli v McPhilbin, as soon as he gets into trouble the time keeper somehow gets confused and rings the bell to end the round 30 seconds in or give an extremely long count

LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post
    George Groves is not under contract to Eddie Hearn or Matchroom. He is just promoted by them.

Carl Froch is under contract and promoted by Eddie Hearn and Matchroom

The fight was under the Matchroom banner. They financed it. Froch and Eddie Hearn have a very tight relationship

So if George Groves was not under contract to Matchroom or Eddie Hearn that meant that had he won and it was looking that way, then he would have walked away from Matchroom and Eddie Hearn with two belts and Matchroom and Hearns cash cow (Froch) facing retirement ?

A fighter under contract will be looked after more favourably than one that is not.

You have to look at the scorecards which had Groves on two of them only a point ahead. The Sky coverage also influenced the decision, talking about Groves as just an opponent rather than a legit contender with a top ten ranking across the world governing bodies.

Froch took ten clean right hands in round six, as well as getting dropped heavily in the first.

But no intervention from Foster.

This was a man (Howard Foster) who predicted a ninth round win for Froch on his facebook. As he liked a comment on his page predicting a win for Froch in the very round he ended it.

Howard Foster 'likes' comment predicting ninth-round win for Carl Froch over George Groves | Mail Online

So the moment Groves gets hurt once, the only 30 seconds of the fight Froch has some success, there Foster was so quick and desparate to stop it, that he amateuretly gets Groves in a headlock.

Coincedence ?

The evidence -

1) Groves not under contact to Hearn or Matchroom
    2) Froch under contact to Hearn and Matchroom
    3) Froch is the crown Jewels of Matchroom
    3) Refs prediction of the round he think it will end coming true
    4) Under estimation of Groves all week from Sky

The UK is getting worse than Germany for boxing corruption.

Groves was never given a chance. Disgusting and appalling, It's so dodgy, £££££!!!!!

holy shit. thanks for the info. that IS bullshit!!! crooked bastards!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    groves' inexperience let him down. he boxed beautifully over 7 rounds but he got cocky and decided to trade with froch. lord knows why.
    I don't think Groves was even that hurt. He was buzzed by a punch. But by no means was he unable to defend himself. He was riding out the storm before Foster remembered

"Oh shit. It's the 9th round. I gotta get mine"

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    I don't think Groves was even that hurt. He was buzzed by a punch. But by no means was he unable to defend himself. He was riding out the storm before Foster remembered

"Oh shit. It's the 9th round. I gotta get mine"
    groves was gassed and was slugging with a slugger. he was getting KO'd momentarily.

Thread Information