Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: More enjoyable than Hamed/Barerra!!! Go Maidana!!! Bwaaa Haa Haaa Haaaa!!!

Share/Bookmark
    LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default More enjoyable than Hamed/Barerra!!! Go Maidana!!! Bwaaa Haa Haaa Haaaa!!!

Thank you boxing gods!!! I hate thugs and tonight I was awarded a great gift. Seeing some mouthy egomaniac overrated punk get totally beat down and humiliated beyond belief. It was as good as classic all time humiliating fights like Hamed/Barerra, Judah/Tszyu, Jones/Tarver 1. Maidana finally got what he has worked so hard to get. total congrats to him!!! im so happy to see Broner brought down a notch or three. The butt humping, and fake acting from the headbutt were so pathetic. omg. he is soooo gonna hate himself in the morning

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: More enjoyable than Hamed/Barerra!!! Go Maidana!!! Bwaaa Haa Haaa Haaaa!!!

This is no different than Mayorga/Forrest.. Guys like Mayorga and Maidana are bums technically but they are so relentless and akward that alot of guys are thrown off ..

Broner can bounce back but he needs to move down where he belongs..

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: More enjoyable than Hamed/Barerra!!! Go Maidana!!! Bwaaa Haa Haaa Haaaa!!!

Gotta admit that was a huge upset.

I had Broner to win by KO. Maidana was very surprising.

I don't think you can write Broner off though, if he takes his lesson like a man and bounces back he will do fine.

Adrien Broner is still the future of boxing.

This fight proved 2 things, Broner has a good chin but Broner is no Floyd Mayweather. His time is in the future.

I think it's time Adrien sought the guidance of big brother and the Money Team. I think Broner needs the Mayweathers like Wladimir needed Emanuel Steward.

Congratulations to Marcos and his team and well done to all those who picked Maidana.

LEt's not get carried away though, Marcos vs Mayweather is a mismatch.
    "Enough with the games mate! Your messing with the Grand Master!"

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Gotta admit that was a huge upset.

I had Broner to win by KO. Maidana was very surprising.

I don't think you can write Broner off though, if he takes his lesson like a man and bounces back he will do fine.

Adrien Broner is still the future of boxing.

This fight proved 2 things, Broner has a good chin but Broner is no Floyd Mayweather. His time is in the future.

I think it's time Adrien sought the guidance of big brother and the Money Team. I think Broner needs the Mayweathers like Wladimir needed Emanuel Steward.

Congratulations to Marcos and his team and well done to all those who picked Maidana.

LEt's not get carried away though, Marcos vs Mayweather is a mismatch.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    This is no different than Mayorga/Forrest.. Guys like Mayorga and Maidana are bums technically but they are so relentless and akward that alot of guys are thrown off ..

They're bums alright. Don't be an idiot.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ricardo El Matador Mayorga was the lineal Welterweight Champion of the World.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post

Technically, meaning fundamentally, they are very poor..

Of course they have other qualities that make them successful. Nobody can knock on their accomplishments but technically they do everything wrong is all im saying..

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hamed. He was on a much higher tier and had trumped superior comp before seeing the beauty of Barrera schooling him. Far more satisfying. Hamed had earned the backlash if that makes sense. Broner honestly hasn't done shit and while Maidana not only out slugged him but out boxed him, Adrien had total one way traffic and was literally 'groomed' by the adults in the room prior. He literally fell down and cried at his first hard extended adversity. Any thought of Broner dropping to Lt. is smoker talk...that's where he should have been correcting his mistakes in the first place but was too busy collecting irrelevant trinkets and laughing about his weight from the Popeyes chicken shitter at 3 A.M. The kid met a man tonight, and got thrashed.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also I think maybe Adrien should serve some more time back in the 130's.- I reckon in in another 5 years or so he might fill out to a true welter but for now he is a little inflated.

He made a good statement with Paulie but the competitiveness he met in that fight with that opponent should have suggested to him he should step back down. Maidana was a seemingly very achievable win but did not prove to be the case and the price was paid.

Time to hit the drawing board. I wonder how his personality will be affected now. Perhaps he'll be more humbled.

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post

Technically, meaning fundamentally, they are very poor..

Of course they have other qualities that make them successful. Nobody can knock on their accomplishments but technically they do everything wrong is all im saying..
    So the gifted broner lost to a very poor fighter , so what does that make broner? Stupid ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dark Lord Al that can only say one thing... Hater!

Lennox Lewis

Thread Information