Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Fight stories.. trading war stories

In this thread, you fellas can share your personal fight stories or fights you've witnessed.. Fist fights, brawls, shootouts etc.. whatevers..

Not too long ago, I was out on a date with my girl and went to this new cafe down in Garden Grove .. I knew this plaza was a known hang out spot for the young gangsters but I kind of wanted to take a trip down memory lane so I decided to stop by for a drink.. Soon as we pulled up, there were a group knuckleheads smokin cigs in front of the cafe entrance and immidiately my girl reminded me not to mad dog or anything.. lol So I give her this look and tell her how Im a grown ass man and know better than to mad dog a bunch of delinquents.. Soon as we stepped out of the car.....................

Preppy looking guy (we'll call him X) walks out of the cafe and one of the gangsters (we'll call him FB) bumps into him as X gets ready to light a smoke (typical BS). Everyone (about 8-10 of them) circles X and by this time my girl and I were out of the car to get a close view and to hear everything. FB steps into this makeshift circle and tries to provoke a fight and X repeatedly says he's there to have a good time and doesnt want trouble (this is the reason why I thought he was preppy). FB and group provokes X more and they claim Fullerton Boyz and that was the beginning of the end lol. FB takes off his shirt to reveal tattoos across his chest and arms (dont know what it said) probably for intimidation and then next thing I hear is X telling FB he's taking off his shirt so it doesnt get messed up (LMFAO that shouldve been a sign). X take a long ass time to unbutton his shirt and low and behold...a wife beater and tattoos on both arms (go figure & imho signs #2 and #3). That being said, at that moment i thought they were going to just jump him and that X was an idiot.
    I dont remember all the details but I know how it started and a few key thing =) Drum Roll...

Round 1
    FB swings and misses and X counters w/ a hook and smashes FB's face. I mean he hit him hard!!! FB then falls back a few feet and is saved by a pillar. FB then swings again and X dodges and counters AGAIN w/ another hook that knocks FB into the parking lot area through the bushes (like 10ft). He's out cold and the "FB GANG" were yelling "get up" and "f em up" I know they had the same view I did and he wasnt getting up (eyes were rolled back). X then goes to FB and literally jumps up and comes down on FB's head w/ his knee while FB was out. FB comes to only to see X mount and proceed to elbow, punch, forearm, and smash FB's head into the ground 30+ times and knocking him (LIMP) out at least 1 more time LMFAO (I'm thinking he was pissed, nuts, , or making a statement). X then pops up and provokes the other gangsters (probably thinking he was going to get jumped) and they ALL BACKED OFF. X goes back into the cafe and FB's friends come pick him up and carry him away to their cars.
    Needless to say I thought the fight was over and so I went into the cafe, got a seat and ordered. It looked like X was drinking w/ his group in the back (big party of maybe 8-10). A few minutes later I see a girl heading outside repeatedly yelling "who was it? " and of course I followed. She must be X's girl or relative and mustve just found out because X was in the cafe for a good 10 mins before this happened. Either way I followed her outside for another smoke to see what more drama would follow.

Round 2
    This was quick yet maybe even worse because this girl walked up to FB and his gang and started chewing them out. Pointing and yelling....i dont know what she was saying but lets just say from where I was standing (pretty far away just outside the cafe door) it looked like a verbal ass whoopin 1vs10. Funny sht. Some people pull the girl back into the cafe and they go back to drinking... me and my girl got our drink on and LMFAO...

The End

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fight stories.. trading war stories

If that was on CCTV that would have been good.

I broke my sisters ex-boyfriends nose when he cheated on her. He came at me with a hockey stick first but it broke because I am built like Bruce Lee. He runs away like a little girl and I grab him back and punch him in the face. I had a bruised wrist.

Police came the next day and just gave me a telling off.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Back in 2001, this set called KM ( KoreanMobsters) used to kick it at the net street and the lollicup around nordhoff and reseda Valley area..

A few TBZ members (Taiwanese TriadBoyz ) peewees jumped a couple of km upstairs but they didn't know km was mobbin deep. it turned out there was like 20 more km and km homies downstairs and the peewees ran.

when they ran one of the TBZ og was driving by with his girlfriend and saw them running and drove up to them.

they got like a club , a hammer and a knife from the car and got down with the km fools who also got some bats and knives from their car and they got into a big ass rumble.

All 3 TBZs got fucked up bad. The 2 peewees went to the hospital but got released that night. The og of TBZ got stabbed like 10 times and almost died. he didn't get to go home for like 2 weeks. 3 km got hurt too but not as bad as TBZ. 1 got his head cracked with a hammer , 1 fool got stabbed in the back a few times and i don't know about what happened to the 3rd guy. maybe he got stabbed or he got hit with a club or hammer. don't know.

after that incident that's when van nuys TBZ started hanging out at lollicup and net street in northridge, all strapped up ready to take off on any Koreans..

that's when lollicup started closing early because of one incident where TBZ threw some guy off the 2nd floor of lollicup onto the street and messed him up bad and when net street made all the newspapers when TBZ shot some fool either from tgp or km in front of net street.

Faggot ass TBZs lol..

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I turned 7 at the start of 3rd grade, so I was considerably younger than the other kids in my class. This kid named Earl was considerably older. I think this because he often wore blue shirts with his name on them, so I think he worked at a gas station after school, and he had sideburns like Elvis. Earl and I generally got on pretty well, we had been friends in 2nd grade, but one day he decided to toss me around some. So I bit him on his left forearm, bit the shit out of him.
    He started hopping up and down, holding his arm and yelling like a big old baby, and I started putting in work. I was just getting warmed up when one of the teacher's aides they had referring our lunch recess grabbed me and asked me what I was doing.
    Huh? She saw me bite Earl. And there I was, punching as hard and as fast as I could, kicking, and trying to karate chop him across the back of the neck like Alexander Monday on It Takes A Thief, and she asks me what am I doing? I was fighting, man!
    For two weeks I wasn't allowed to go out and play at recess, I couldn't get to school before the morning bell rang, and I had to go home for lunch.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nothing really, but my only ever violent altercation ever. It was his birthday and he was annoying me, so I lined him up and flattened him. I was impressed as it really didn't take much to do. It was too easy and not much of a fight. I walked away, then ran away as a group started to chase me, but I was fine. Almost a one punch stoppage, and something I have never followed up on, despite really wanting to. I still have this desire to hit in the face.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Nothing really, but my only ever violent altercation ever. It was his birthday and he was annoying me, so I lined him up and flattened him. I was impressed as it really didn't take much to do. It was too easy and not much of a fight. I walked away, then ran away as a group started to chase me, but I was fine. Almost a one punch stoppage, and something I have never followed up on, despite really wanting to. I still have this desire to hit in the face.
    I never knew ya had it in ya Miles.

I've hit countless saps with the leg drop brotha and followed up with the 1-2-3 for the win.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I never knew ya had it in ya Miles.

I've hit countless saps with the leg drop brotha and followed up with the 1-2-3 for the win.
    We are not talking PS 3 games but real life.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Never been in a street fight. I was always a big guy and not much of a shit talker so I stayed out of trouble.

Fighting on the street, in a club/bar, ect is one of the worst situations you can get yourself in.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Article I saved from 2000 about some dudes who got caught slippin shortly after leaving our friend's birthday party..

Around 1:30 a.m., on June 30, 2000, four Korean men left the Basic Nightclub, at 3372 West Eighth Street, Los Angeles in Korea Town. The four men were: Sung Scott Moon, Ho Yoon Lee, Tae Yong Kong, and Young Jo Lee. They were in Tae Yong Kong's white Mercedes and they were associated with the Asian Criminals or ACS gang.

At this time, appellant was driving a dark car. Dong Rib Lee and possibly another person were also in the car.

The Mercedes stopped for a red light. Appellant drove the dark car to the right side of the Mercedes. Using an AK-47 rifle, someone in the dark car fired at those in the Mercedes. There were two series of shots. Four or five shots were fired in the first series. After a pause, 15 to 20 additional shots were fired in rapid succession. As the shots were being fired, appellant drove the dark car slowly past the Mercedes.

After the [*4] shooting, the Mercedes was driven to the hospital.

Ho Yoon Lee died as a result of 16 gunshot wounds. Tae Yong Kong and Young Jo Lee were wounded. Sung Scott Moon was not injured.

The Mercedes was riddled with bullets. It had 12 bullet holes on the outside and more on the inside. It could not be determined if the holes were caused by one or more firearms. Bullets and bullet fragments were recovered from inside the Mercedes. Fifteen rifle casings were recovered from the street. An AK-47 is the type of firearm that most typically uses the ammunition indicated on the recovered cartridges. The trajectory of some of the bullet holes indicated the dark car was moving when shots were fired.

2. Some of the gang evidence and the events preceding the shooting.

The Asian Criminals or ACS gang had a rivalry with the Garden Grove Boys and the Family Mobsters. There were many incidents of violence between the two groups.

Appellant, Dong Rib Lee, Ki-Chul Hong, and Tyson (Batman) Lee all claimed to be members of, or associated with, the Garden Grove Boys or the Family Mobsters. The Garden Grove Boys and the Family Mobsters (often referred to as FMS) are related gangs. Members of the Garden [*5] Grove Boys branch out and become Family Mobsters.

After the shooting, a baseball cap that said "Garden Grove" was found in Dong Rib Lee's apartment. Also discovered were a photograph of Tyson (Batman) Lee aiming a handgun directly at the camera and a photograph of him with a handgun resting on $ 20 bills. Similar photographs had been found in other gang- related cases. A farewell note addressed to the Garden Grove Boys was posted on the front door of the apartment.

Prior to the shooting, appellant, Dong-Rib Lee, Ki-Chul Hong, and Tyson (Batman) Lee were seen together, collectively, or in different pairings.

Thread Information