Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Serial Killers

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Serial Killers

I believe in Panzram's case (as opposed to someone like Albert Fish who was obviously mentally ill) that he could have been a more normal person had he had a better childhood and also had he not been raped by hobos. This of course is hypothetical because you wonder why his parents sent him off to school to begin with if he had not been acting up and committing small crimes here and there. I do not believe he would have made the full transition to serial killer without first being raped. His killings were seemingly an attempt to force others to feel the helplessness, submission, and shame he felt during his own rape. I believe in repeating those actions Panzram was attempting to exorcise his own demons which he obviously did not deal with directly.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

there is a definite genetic correlation....but there is for many 'social' issues, including crime and violent behaviour....but does that me we screen everyone at birth who is a potential killer? What do we do with them? This is the idea for a movie

Joking aside, people can test for a genetic pre-disposition to certain illnesses like cancer, what do you do with them as a society?

El Kabong Guest

I think it's like a chemical reaction. I believe that genetics certainly play a role but I believe in some cases certain environmental factors can trigger that change from normal person to killer

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've always been interested in it, since I was a little kid. I think most of us are naturally drawn to stuff like that.

I really hate the glorification that seems to go along with them, though.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My favourite serial killer is President Obama. He has killed hundreds of innocent people in the last few years. He is my favourite because he can kill so many people and not once does he get put on trial. He must be a trained lawyer. They must have webcam footage.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This guy was considered a slow learner in school. He would often receive failing grades, and was reading at a third grade level by age 16. According to a psychiatric assessment, Watts was revealed to suffer from mild mental retardation, with an IQ of 75.

But he became the most prolific serial killer in the history of the US. His victims were all white women.

Carl Eugene Watts

He was convicted of 12 murders, but he says he killed over 40 and perhaps 80. Police still consider Watts a suspect in 90 unsolved murders.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Serial Killers I could murder a bowl of crunchy nut, they are NUTTY.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This cunt is fucking disturbed and doesn't mind sharing it around.

Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I think it's like a chemical reaction. I believe that genetics certainly play a role but I believe in some cases certain environmental factors can trigger that change from normal person to killer
    I may be wrong but Im a bit suspect on first an angry disposition being passed down through genetics,alcoholism from either side, female 1950's and 60 Bex powders abuse to name but a couple, then inoculations (never done by weight of a recipient one size dose fits all!!). Other chemicals through food and farming having differing effects on some and not on others like 2-4d 2-4-5 T and some cancer outbursts etc. Those peoples systems under attack would begin with a feeling of deep irritability as their system tries to fight off 'something' that I believe can turn mental.
    There are billions of us and adverse effects are sparse but when lack of love in the home,a few beatings to prove no love exists,maybe sexual abuse mixed with a strict false religious upbringing, a shit house diet or worse introduction of chemical imbalance, then you got quiet the mixture going on.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

El Kabong Guest

I just watched a documentary on Dahmer....HOLY SHIT! That guy walked a tightrope when it came to getting caught.

Last edited by El Kabong; 08-20-2014 at 04:24 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sounds like we have a few on this very forum...

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Sounds like we have a few on this very forum...
    Who were you thinking?

Miles? Brockton? I'm fairly certain Clubber is one

El Kabong Guest

Finally finished up that Dahmer documentary.

The dude was attempted to lobotomize a few of his victims, using a power drill to jam into their skull and keep them alive but with no will or thought power of their own just so he could have sex with them.

Jeffrey Dahmer was attempting to create a "Zombie Gimp".....I mean say what you will about the necrophilia, cannibalism, and frozen penises....the guy was completely mental.

El Kabong Guest

Also apparently they've found who Jack The Ripper was. One Aaron Kosminski who died in 1919 at the age of 53 after spending years in various asylums.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Also apparently they've found who Jack The Ripper was. One Aaron Kosminski who died in 1919 at the age of 53 after spending years in various asylums.
    This guy says no it was not.

Is Jack The Ripper Aaron Kosminski? Er, no, says expert Mike Covell | Hull Daily Mail
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information