Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Serial Killers

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Serial Killers

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Also apparently they've found who Jack The Ripper was. One Aaron Kosminski who died in 1919 at the age of 53 after spending years in various asylums.
    This guy says no it was not.

Is Jack The Ripper Aaron Kosminski? Er, no, says expert Mike Covell | Hull Daily Mail
    Interesting indeed. I guess the mystery still surrounding the cases brings all the more fame to this "being" Jack The Ripper...kind of the same goes for the Zodiac Killer, The Atlanta Ripper, Stoneman, etc. Was it Kosminski? Was it Druitt? Was it Chapman? We're no closer today than the detectives were in the 19th century.

On another note, the first ever serial killer in recorded history is an interesting topic as well....some say H.H. Holmes was, others say Elizabeth Bathory or Gille de Rais and others say Jack The Ripper. I guess in order to be a true serial killer you'd have to be in a society at peace, where it was a high crime to murder someone and not just a trifle. Genghis Khan no doubt murdered millions, but you can't very well call him a serial killer because that's just how the Mongols rolled, it wasn't against the laws of the day to ride into a town, ransack it and murder everyone....besides that he didn't operate on his own.

Sorry, I've started reading some Sherlock Holmes and I have a newfound fascination with these people. Also that Dahmer movie 'The Dahmer Files' got to me as well. Some people are capable of great evil and that is scary.

El Kabong Guest

Also when you get into numbers it's just astounding what some of these people did.

Gary Ridgeway 'The Green River Killer' - admitted to 71 murders, found responsible for 49, and the actual number could be more like 90.

Donald Harvey "The Angel of Death" - said he murdered 87 people, but the police only connected him to 37-57 people.

John Wayne Gacy 'The Killer Clown' - at LEAST 33 young boys murdered

Jane Toppan - 31 victims including her own foster Sister

Ted Bundy - 30 women

Dean Corll 'The Candy Man' - 28 boys

Ed Gein (Norman Bates from 'Psycho' and Buffalo Bill in 'Silence of the Lambs' are a few characters based on him) - only had 2 murders that we know of BUT the list of what authorities found when searching his house is shocking to say the least....

Whole human bones and fragments
    wastebasket made of human skin
    Human skin covering several chair seats
    Skulls on his bedposts
    Female skulls, some with the tops sawn off
    Bowls made from human skulls
    A corset made from a female torso skinned from shoulders to waist
    Leggings made from human leg skin
    Masks made from the skin from female heads
    Mary Hogan's face mask in a paper bag
    Mary Hogan's skull in a box
    Bernice Worden's entire head in a burlap sack
    Bernice Worden's heart in a saucepan on the stove
    Nine vulvae in a shoe box
    A young girl's dress and "the vulvas of two females judged to have been about fifteen years old"
    A belt made from female human nipples
    Four noses
    A pair of lips on a window shade drawstring
    A lampshade made from the skin of a human face
    Fingernails from female fingers

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Harold Shipman: also known as "Dr.Death"; doctor convicted of 15 murders; a later inquiry stated he had killed at least 215 and possibly up to 457 people over a 25-year period.

Fred West and Rosemary West: also known as "House of Horrors" murderers; she was convicted of 10 murders; both are believed to have tortured and murdered at least 12 young women between 1967 and 1987, many at the couple's home in Gloucester; he committed suicide in 1995 while awaiting trial.

List of serial killers by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Rodney Alcala....serial killer on the fucking DATING GAME!

El Kabong Guest

Extremely surprised @Gandalf and @brocktonblockbust have not added to this thread

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Extremely surprised @Gandalf and @brocktonblockbust have not added to this thread
    I know you like this stuff but I hate it and it gives me nightmares so I do not read up on it. The 2 I posted are the ones I know that really were sick.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I know you like this stuff but I hate it and it gives me nightmares so I do not read up on it. The 2 I posted are the ones I know that really were sick.
    It really is nightmarish stuff, but there is a level of curiosity much like how some people study dangerous animals. Being an avid studier of psychology I often wonder how people get to the extremes of an Ed Gein or Ted Bundy...I wonder about the mental state of these killers.

I also read the book about the Wineville Chicken coop murders which were committed by Gordon Northcott. That was the scariest book I have read to this point in my life...because you're put in the accurate historical position of Sanford Clark who was just a boy when his mother basically sent him away to live on a farm where his older cousin repeatedly raped him as well as coerced him to commit murder...thankfully for his family after Gordon Northcott was tried, sentenced, and executed Sanford became a normal citizen and even served in World War II. Sanford also became a good father and husband despite the horrors of his past so that shows you how strong the human psyche can be, how resilient it can be as opposed to how horrible it can be.

Also, the stuff you posted might be sick....but it's not "a belt made of human nipples" sick...Ed Gein was one sick motherfucker....more than likely literally in all honesty.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by goti71 View Post
    Psychos lack emotions like empathy, embarrassment or pity. They simply learn to mimick what people do and say since early childhood.
    It's actually been proven that they often have less grey matter in the parts of the brain that normally light up when thinking of morality and guilt and instead they "read" these emotions through their language part.

I've met a few, though not the ones who chop you up and keep your kidneys in the fridge.

It's chilling to think that someone is only reading your emotions in a conversation while you are actually tied to those emotions yourself.
    Probably gives them more room in the brain to read people better than most, as some are quiet ruthless and seem to know a victim or dreamer type at a glance and also if the truths known they know one of their own at a glance too.Like a shark knows a dolphin isnt another shark and visa versa ,its down to a frequency.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by goti71 View Post
    Psychos lack emotions like empathy, embarrassment or pity. They simply learn to mimick what people do and say since early childhood.
    It's actually been proven that they often have less grey matter in the parts of the brain that normally light up when thinking of morality and guilt and instead they "read" these emotions through their language part.

I've met a few, though not the ones who chop you up and keep your kidneys in the fridge.

It's chilling to think that someone is only reading your emotions in a conversation while you are actually tied to those emotions yourself.
    Probably gives them more room in the brain to read people better than most, as some are quiet ruthless and seem to know a victim or dreamer type at a glance and also if the truths known they know one of their own at a glance too.Like a shark knows a dolphin isnt another shark and visa versa ,its down to a frequency.
    Some serial killers were literal geniuses. Rodney Alcala (The Dating Game contestant/serial killer) has a 160 IQ

32 serial killers with high IQs - St. Petersburg Conservative | Examiner.com

They mostly lack EMOTIONAL IQ, meaning they have little to no feeling of good/bad ergo they attempt to achieve good feelings by doing some very sick twisted shit.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah imagine 160 iq going up against him in a kidnap situation you couldn't fool him for more than a second you'd have to get very lucky and go all out to catch him off guard.

Clinical in approach is classed genius. A couple of these bastards are intrigued by the best crime fighters not being a match to their own intellect so they lay down their own clues for them and fuck up on their own ego.

Its as if evil itself blinds some coppers at times, cause with Darma they handed one victim back to him on the street thinking it a lovers tiff.
    In Belgium some cops were in the house searching while in a cell behind a cupboard kids were starving to death while their abductor was serving time inside,they found them too late.People thought the cops were in on it and it was bought time to cover up a large ped ring .

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Yeah imagine 160 iq going up against him in a kidnap situation you couldn't fool him for more than a second you'd have to get very lucky and go all out to catch him off guard.

Clinical in approach is classed genius. A couple of these bastards are intrigued by the best crime fighters not being a match to their own intellect so they lay down their own clues for them and fuck up on their own ego.

Its as if evil itself blinds some coppers at times, cause with Darma they handed one victim back to him on the street thinking it a lovers tiff.
    In Belgium some cops were in the house searching while in a cell behind a cupboard kids were starving to death while their abductor was serving time inside,they found them too late.People thought the cops were in on it and it was bought time to cover up a large ped ring .
    I rememberwatching a documentry on the belgium one - made me cry & I mean literally cry it was so horrific

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

read a book on Richard Leonard "The Iceman" Kuklinski wow he was a mean bstard!

Richard Kuklinski - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

there was a movie made abt him recently which was crap and made him out to be a good family man which he wasnt! he was a contract killer from new jersey who beat hois wife & his kids were scared to death of him. one guy he tied up & let rats eat him alive all of it was filmed for the mafia bosses as well.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    read a book on Richard Leonard "The Iceman" Kuklinski wow he was a mean bstard!

Richard Kuklinski - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

there was a movie made abt him recently which was crap and made him out to be a good family man which he wasnt! he was a contract killer from new jersey who beat hois wife & his kids were scared to death of him. one guy he tied up & let rats eat him alive all of it was filmed for the mafia bosses as well.
    Yeah the 'Iceman'....booo BOOOOOOO that movie. Now "Confessions of a Hitman" the documentary was great

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cold bastard Richard he even eventually killed innocent men in practice for the real thing trying out new methods. Thats first kill he ever made though on that bloke who made him look stupid in a bar in front of some woman, so he waited by his car and molatofed him through his window and emptied the container on him as he burned , you could tell from that point he had found his calling. One good thing he claims he did was kill that ice cream vendor who used to poison people for kicks.

I can explain it.

El Kabong Guest

I guess Jim Jones of Jonestown fame could be considered in this group but he didn't personally murder anyone he just got other people to do that for him. It's crazy to think he mindfucked all those people that followed him....also may I add Jim Jones was a communist!

Thread Information