Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  1

Thread: Serial Killers

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    El Kabong Guest

Default Serial Killers

Has anyone ever had a curiosity about those sick bastards? I find them intriguing yet repulsive at the same time, I wonder how people like that can live with what they have seen and done. I wonder what makes them act the way they do, is there a tipping point? Do these people truly act normally in interactions with the public or do the people who avoided death just by happenstance have a hard time reading people?

Who are the worst killers, what was their m.o., how many victims did they have, how did they get caught/what was their fate?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Richard wasnt a very nice person.

http://youtu.be/_vn7Hz2PK7s

(Why do my links not work when copied over?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vn7H...ature=youtu.be

No Idea maybe the utube user wants this to be seen only direct via utube.
    Last edited by Andre; 02-26-2014 at 08:07 AM.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Serial Killers

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Richard wasnt a very nice person.

Serial Killer / Hitman - Richard Kuklinski (The Iceman) - Documentary - YouTube

(Why do my links not work when copied over?)
    Scratch that, looks better now

El Kabong Guest

Albert Fish aka The Gray Man, The Werewolf of Wysteria, The Brooklyn Vampire, The Moon Maniac, The Boogey Man: killing spree 1924-1932. His total number of victims are only 3, but there could have been more. Albert Fish was one of the more despicable serial killers.....soak that in a bit....he was despicable for a SERIAL KILLER. He was a child rapist and to make matters even worse, a cannibal! He once boasted that he "had children in every state" which means he had either raped them, ate them, or both. At 5'5 130 pounds he doesn't cut the menacing brutish figure we would associate with such crimes, but he was apparently as strong as an ox. So strong that it would take multiple officers to restrain him. He had severe mental issues, he was apparently introduced to urolagnia (drinking urine) and corpophagia (eating shit) and he would self mutilate by sticking needles into his pelvis and perineum...the doctors found at least 29 such needles in his pelvis after an x-ray. He would also taunt families by writing detailed letters about his deeds with his victims. He was captured in 1932 and was electrocuted until dead January 16, 1936.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

read quite a lot on this, studied it at college. Fascinating stuff.

'worst'? that's a little tricky to define considering the combination of sexual torture and violence they have committed.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    read quite a lot on this, studied it at college. Fascinating stuff.

'worst'? that's a little tricky to define considering the combination of sexual torture and violence they have committed.
    True "worst" is tricky to define....but we can debate it.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have to admit that I have been fascinated by them most of my adult life. What makes them tick or rather not tick. How fine the line is between genius and insanity etc etc. Pedro Lopez is probably the worst by the numbers even though he's listed at number two in many places. I suppose Hitler is number one or maybe Stalin. Its not as if they were just guilty by proxy. But as far as numbers go by those who live or have lived among us Lopez was pretty nasty.

@El Kabong I think I have seen just about every documentary available on the topic. Youtube has a pretty decent collection. TopDocs also.

El Kabong Guest

H.H. Holmes killing spree ran 1888-1894: anywhere from 9-200 murders (he confessed to 27 and only 9 were confirmed). He murdered people for insurance to start off with, but quickly moved to selling bodies as cadavers and bones to medical schools. He was almost a super villain with a "lair" dubbed "The Murder Castle" which was built by numerous contractors many who were hired to build a wall, a staircase, a room, and then immediately fired. This was done so that Holmes was the only person to know the layout of his Castle. In this "Murder Castle" there were airtight rooms where people could be gassed to death, trap doors, torture rooms, doors leading to nowhere, cremation furnaces, vats of acid, lime pits. During the 1893 World's Fair in Chicago, H.H. Holmes had his pick of hayseeds visiting the big city and lured them to his Murder Castle with the promise of rooms for rent. He was caught after a tip from a former cellmate set the coppers on his trail. Holmes was hanged by the neck until dead in a Philadelphia Prison in 1896 his final words were "Take your time old man" - directed to the executioner. He died after hanging for 15 minutes.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sounds like we have a few on this very forum...

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Sounds like we have a few on this very forum...
    Who were you thinking?

Miles? Brockton? I'm fairly certain Clubber is one

El Kabong Guest

Finally finished up that Dahmer documentary.

The dude was attempted to lobotomize a few of his victims, using a power drill to jam into their skull and keep them alive but with no will or thought power of their own just so he could have sex with them.

Jeffrey Dahmer was attempting to create a "Zombie Gimp".....I mean say what you will about the necrophilia, cannibalism, and frozen penises....the guy was completely mental.

El Kabong Guest

Also apparently they've found who Jack The Ripper was. One Aaron Kosminski who died in 1919 at the age of 53 after spending years in various asylums.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Also apparently they've found who Jack The Ripper was. One Aaron Kosminski who died in 1919 at the age of 53 after spending years in various asylums.
    This guy says no it was not.

Is Jack The Ripper Aaron Kosminski? Er, no, says expert Mike Covell | Hull Daily Mail
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information