Thread: Clipper's owner Donald Sterling in deep trouble for racist remarks

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Clipper's owner Donald Sterling in deep trouble for racist remarks

Quote Originally Posted by armin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Sterling shouldn't have to answer for this. Anything can be said in private so if anything, somebody needs to pay for invading his privacy.

Many black NBA players are racist too.
    Jay-Z wore a 7% medallion ....No "That's racist" from the media on that.
    @ El Kabong what do you mean by 7% medallion, I googled it and mostly get shower heads...lol.
    Shower heads? The Cherrapunjee are probably going to think you are being racist with that sort of remark.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

El Kabong Guest

I messed it up it's not 7% it's the 5%-ers. Which is an offshoot of the Nation of Islam which preaches black people are the greatest and most pure and white people are just the opposite. I mean I'm not terribly worried about it, but what's good for the goose

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I messed it up it's not 7% it's the 5%-ers. Which is an offshoot of the Nation of Islam which preaches black people are the greatest and most pure and white people are just the opposite.

Yeah there is a huge double standard.

Being a 5%er is viewed as a healthy pride in your race and an empowering movement.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    Being a 5%er is viewed as a healthy pride in your race and an empowering movement.

....yyyyeah I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you on that one. There's a fine line between "healthy pride in your race" and "opposing races are the devil"

Could it be like you said? Sure....but knowing the history of the Nation of Islam, I'd doubt it's all smiles and handshakes for everyone of all races and genders in the 5%-ers

El Kabong Guest

So the NBA has rid itself of Donald Sterling and that is good...now on to the other racists with ties to the NBA

New York Knicks superfan Spike Lee dislikes "interracial couples", gives them "visual daggers" so they feel "uncomfortable."

Where's the outrage?

He also hates white people moving in to black neighborhoods
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlmi9Oq7oNc

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oprah and Spike have recently referred to Sterling as a plantation owner. I guess it's kinda true. I mean he did put his players in chains...Gold, Silver, and Platinum ones

That joke was too good to pass up

Seems like they (Spike, Larry Johnson) want segregation these days. Kinda moving backwards don't ya think Let me see if I get this straight. Spike's pissed because "evil whitey" mainly Hipsters are moving in and causing the property values to go up. Also the neighborhood' is safe enough now for white women (or as he probably refers to them as "white bitches") to push their evil white babies in strollers at 3am. That's a bad thing

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TigerFan View Post
    Oprah and Spike have recently referred to Sterling as a plantation owner. I guess it's kinda true. I mean he did put his players in chains...Gold, Silver, and Platinum ones

That joke was too good to pass up

Seems like they (Spike, Larry Johnson) want segregation these days. Kinda moving backwards don't ya think Let me see if I get this straight. Spike's pissed because "evil whitey" mainly Hipsters are moving in and causing the property values to go up. Also the neighborhood' is safe enough now for white women (or as he probably refers to them as "white bitches") to push their evil white babies in strollers at 3am. That's a bad thing
    Dont forget about the new black barbie. She comes with 5 kids, HIV, and a EBT card..

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No body here is saying that is not bad either.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Larry 'Granmama' Johnson wants an "all black league"....the NBA is 78% black already soooo yeah isn't it already a "black league"?

He was a good ball player but never very smart

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Larry 'Granmama' Johnson wants an "all black league"....the NBA is 78% black already soooo yeah isn't it already a "black league"?

What do you expect? The smart ones from that group are 7%ers..

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post

What do you expect? The smart ones from that group are 7%ers..
    Honestly I don't expect much from NBA players that quote is par for the course. The 5%ers aren't smart...it's just another form of the NOI which is a bastardization of Islam

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Banned for life, and a $2.5 million fine. Seems like Adam Silver started his tenure as NBA commissioner with a bang. I'm all for the swift, harsh punishment. F*ck the naysayers who will always have some criticism no matter what is done. Sterling deserved the kick in the ass, not to mention his wallet. I'm sure he can easily afford the $2.5 million, but what the hell.

As for Spike Lee and Snoop Dog...... racist assholes too.
    F*ck 'em as well.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

....yyyyeah I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you on that one. There's a fine line between "healthy pride in your race" and "opposing races are the devil"
    You misunderstand what I'm saying. I'm not saying that's what I believe, I'm saying that's the public perception is.

Black pride = good, healthy, confident.

White pride = racist, oppressive.

People have no issue with groups like the 5%ers and Black Panthers, even though they are racist groups. It's part of the racial double standard.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    You misunderstand what I'm saying. I'm not saying that's what I believe, I'm saying that's the public perception is.

Black pride = good, healthy, confident.

White pride = racist, oppressive.

People have no issue with groups like the 5%ers and Black Panthers, even though they are racist groups. It's part of the racial double standard.
    Oh yeah, exactly huge double standard

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Funny how anorexic pussies like snoop dog, u know one of the " good people " of society is calling outrage.. this is the same nigga who raps about killing people, degrading women etc etc and he gon cry about this shit. Man stfu anorexic pussy, snoop aint no real crip.. some of the homies in long beach did confirm that snoop did get put on the set but it wasnt because he was down or anything. He was one of them rapping niggas who was affiliated with some so and so so he just got put on without having to put in any work.

Soft ass nigga..

Wow sterling got done dirty...

Thread Information