Thread: Letter to the ICC at the Hague Re Mistreatment of the Disabled and Sick

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Letter to the ICC at the Hague Re Mistreatment of the Disabled and Sick

To: Mrs. Fatou Bensouda, ICC Prosecutor

Dear Mrs. Fatou Bensouda We are aware that Mr Samuel Miller has written to you to ask if it possible to file an ICC complaint against several British Ministers—namely, Iain Duncan Smith, Chris Grayling, and Maria Miller for their role in the draconian welfare reforms and the resultant deaths of our society’s most vulnerable. We, the undersigned, are adding our voices to Mr Miller's request for answers to the following questions: Are austerity deaths of the sick and disabled in the U.K. considered a crime against humanity by the ICC? Would the UNCRPD be taken into consideration by the court? Do you believe that the sick and disabled of Britain have a justiciable ICC case? United Kingdom Government Denounced for Crimes Against Disabled People to International Criminal Court in The Hague | Black Triangle Campaign
    Why is this important?

I am sure many of you are aware of the measures that the Govt has introduced to root out the supposed fraudsters claiming Disability and Sickness Benefits. This is being carried out by a company called Atos, based on a system produced by an American Insurance Company called Unum, which has been declared unfit in the US. The result of this decision by the Govt is the deaths of approximately 70 people every week who have been declared fit for work by Atos. It is alleged many of these people are dying in poverty, and many more are forced into poverty after being declared fit for work because they can't get work, or cannot complete the work fare element of JSA. While you have your health, none of this matters. But one simple mishap could mean you finding yourself on the receiving end of this, and I am convinced you would not have to look too far to find someone in your social circles who is also suffering at the hands of this system. The letter written by Samuel Miller has a long list of links to support this, and if a Canadian is going to put the effort into helping us, surely we need to speak up with him. United Kingdom Government Denounced for Crimes Against Disabled People to International Criminal Court in The Hague | Black Triangle Campaign
    Would you also be kind enough to share this Petition with your friends etc

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitio...ime=1386858151
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Letter to the ICC at the Hague Re Mistreatment of the Disabled and Sick

No, you can't be letting disabled and sick people suffer and die. Looking at the deficit projections, the so called austerity was nothing more than a massive fraud. People are being deprived and yet the government has allowed the debt to double. So, what was it for? It hasn't helped the country in any quantifiable way. The sacrifice hasn't been for anything tangible and so you have to assume it is because David Cameron really doesn't have a Christian bone in his body and certainly has no idea how to run a country.

I can't sign the petition myself as I am an exile and don't want to give a false post code, but I will pass on the site on to others who can.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Letter to the ICC at the Hague Re Mistreatment of the Disabled and Sick

I believe it is truly evil what the Tories are doing and I hope they and the Lib dems get hammered in the elections coming up.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I believe it is truly evil what the Tories are doing and I hope they and the Lib dems get hammered in the elections coming up.
    Politicians are all cunts , however they are trying to balance the books , you cant keep expecting the tax payer to give more money.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Politicians are all cunts , however they are trying to balance the books , you cant keep expecting the tax payer to give more money.
    No you cant but that isnt coming from the poor or disabled.
    The government could manage them easily and create jobs and more tax from doing so. Instead they the government receive massive salaries and while cutting back everyone below them they give more benefits to everyone around and above them.
    They reap tax payer funded perks into retirement that they can afford anyway on their personal wage and retirment funds. They support all the tax loop holes to allow companies and million dollar earners to pay little or no tax. They allow loops holes for laundering of money into overseas accounts when you are at a certain level of income.They couldnt tax the air we breathe so they now have a carbon tax. Meanwhile our government subsidizes to the tune of 10 billion the fossil fuel industries with tax payers money.

There will be war soon.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry I was doing a few things:

I meant to write "that wont be the poor or disabled s fault either."
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I usually agree with you somewhat on these issues, Al as I don't think anybody is against making sacrifices if there is an urgent need for it. WW2 and rationing is an example where we would all agree that money needed to be saved, but if you look at the data, austerity was clearly never about saving money. The national debt is rapidly rising and it was only ever an ideological attack on the poor and needy. If bankers had gone to prison and serious reform had taken place, then people could understand a time of austerity while everyone buckled up and muddled on through, but the elite haven't made any sacrifices.

People were never all in it together, but people have been thrown under buses, and no changes have been made to improve society. People are worse off than a decade ago and fat Dave and his Eton buddies haven't contributed a thing to society. They are actively destroying it with their nearsighted, blinkered, ideological disconnect from the real world. They are constantly looking for war, will frack the country into the stone age, and are in bed with the money lenders who don't create anything except debt and misery.

It isn't only the needy, but many, many people who are growing up only to discover that the system is a deplorable wasteland. Instead of investing in people, we are preying upon our people. Graduates will have an average of 45,000 pounds of debt upon graduation and will never be able to afford a house. 'If you are sick we will stamp on you. If you are smart we will stamp on you. If you are my Eton buddy, we will stamp on them together'. There is nothing Christian about any of this. It is positively inhumane. Medieval Christians knew about helping others and weren't allowed to be money lenders. Looking at Dave, there is nothing Christian or charitable in the man and he loves money lenders.

I'm sorry for spoiling this thread with a rant. It was only going to be a sentence or two, but the anger at these public schoolboys spilled over. I really can't stand them.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

File:UK National Debt.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This diagram shows how the debt has rapidly increased under the Tories. They claimed austerity was to cut the debt, but it is doubling under their tenure. Clearly their goal was ideological and nothing to do with economics. So it seems austerity is a blatant lie and killing sick people whilst giving bankers whatever they want is in itself a very sick joke. I know the bankers are sociopathic and thus sick too, but you don't give them billions of pounds for fraud and have really sick people dying. They should be held to account for their murders along with that scoundrel Blair. Though to be fair to Blair, he didn't strangle and choke people with disabilities. He has a lot to answer for, but domestically he had his fair points.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Iain Dunked In Shit has presided over the whole Universal Credit fiasco from the start and has proved to be a completely ignorant fool. This is a guy with no formal qualifications who has repeatedly lied to bolster his own meagre CV presiding over the future prospects of people both able bodied and disabled. He and his department are now forcing people into voluntary jobs and non existent training courses in order to manipulate the Unemployment figures. He has no interest in helping people to start work and contribute to society he is only bothered about presenting false figures to the public so that he can retain his seat in Parliament. People are literally dying every week whilst he swans around labelling people eminently better qualified and harder working than himself as scroungers.

Criminals can only be asked to do a maximum 300 hrs community service under IDS jobseekers have to do 600 on top of looking for work. The guy is an Idiot.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information