Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Come on the cobra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have full faith in my man froch to shut this stupid ginger chelsea rent boy up once and for sure!!!!!!! Cant wait to seee him on the canvas!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Come on the cobra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Froch is getting knocked out.

Have you not seen that video of him sparring Eubank Jr?

He doesn't look good at all. Very slow and Eubank couldn't miss with the right hand.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So the reason why you think Froch will lose is because of one round of sparring with Eubank jr? Lol he battered him anyway

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    So the reason why you think Froch will lose is because of one round of sparring with Eubank jr? Lol he battered him anyway
    No, he's going to lose because in the first fight he lost almost every round, would have been knocked out in the first had the knockdown come 30 seconds sooner and he was gifted a win due to a terrible ref decision.

Groves is the better boxer technically, he already knows he has the power to deck Froch and he knows he can beat Froch because he all but did it in what was a one sided fight until the stoppage. Froch has spent his entire career blocking punches with his face and it has caught up with him. He is 36-years-old and he looks it. He can't improve on the first performance against Groves because that was all he's got left.

Every time Eubank Jr threw a punch in that session it landed. He couldn't miss and he caught nearly all of Froch's slow, clumsy punches on his gloves and elbows. Froch looked pretty damn beatable to me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Groves by Knockout before the 10th.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by tysonesque View Post
    No, he's going to lose because in the first fight he lost almost every round, would have been knocked out in the first had the knockdown come 30 seconds sooner and he was gifted a win due to a terrible ref decision.

Groves is the better boxer technically, he already knows he has the power to deck Froch and he knows he can beat Froch because he all but did it in what was a one sided fight until the stoppage. Froch has spent his entire career blocking punches with his face and it has caught up with him. He is 36-years-old and he looks it. He can't improve on the first performance against Groves because that was all he's got left.

Every time Eubank Jr threw a punch in that session it landed. He couldn't miss and he caught nearly all of Froch's slow, clumsy punches on his gloves and elbows. Froch looked pretty damn beatable to me.
    Zzz

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Zzz
    Yep, I expect Mr. Froch to be fast asleep before the 9th round.

I'm glad you concur.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Go Cobra!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Zzz

I'm glad you concur.
    Has Froch even been knocked out? Or even come close to be?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Zzz

I'm glad you concur.
    Well, funnily enough, he was very close to being knocked out in the first round of his last fight by some guy called George Groves. If that knockdown happened 30 seconds earlier we wouldn't be having this conversation.

His legs were completely gone.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Judging from the 1st scrap Groves looked better.

That's all i have to say.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Zzz

I'm glad you concur.
    Well, funnily enough, he was very close to being knocked out in the first round of his last fight by some guy called George Groves. If that knockdown happened 30 seconds earlier we wouldn't be having this conversation.

His legs were completely gone.
    Well if they were that bad groves would have been that good he would have ended Froch. Takes a champion to get back up from a plumb left hook right hand...Froch wasn't close to be stopped at all really.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by KickMuck View Post
    Judging from the 1st scrap Groves looked better.

That's all i have to say.
    It's a 12 Round fight if groves did that well he wouldn't have been taking heavy shots and there wouldn't have been any chance of the ref promoting a stoppage.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have full faith in my man froch to shut this stupid ginger chelsea rent boy up once and for sure!!!!!!! Cant wait to seee him on the canvas!!!
    You have faith in your MAN , however Groves is a rent boy ? hmmmm rephrase that for us Tam.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cum on the cobra...? uhhhh what?

Thread Information