Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deonte Wilder would have KTFO the likes of Marciano/shavers/ gene tunney

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Deonte Wilder would have KTFO the likes of Marciano/shavers/ gene tunney

I say this and I'm not even a fan of wilder. Let's be objective here.

Marciano beat a handful of has beens and he would be a midget by today's Hw standards. Wilder has too much range for this guy and shit would get ugly quick.. Wilder knocks out the overrated tough man in 3 rounds or less..

Shavers? Lmfao what is he like 6"1? Wilder would have mirked him..

And don't even get started with gene Tunney the primitive fighter.. I doubt he beats Audrey Harrison..

How many of u can be objective here?

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Deonte Wilder would have KTFO the likes of Marciano/shavers/ gene tunney

Well it's no secret that I agree with this whole synopsis.

The main issue I see is how the HELL could anybody really disagree with this?

They would want to come to the ring wearing spandex because if they wanted any hope whatsoever of surviving the first round they'd want to be "on their bikes".
    "Enough with the games mate! Your messing with the Grand Master!"

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Deonte Wilder would have KTFO the likes of Marciano/shavers/ gene tunney

First you make this title....
    Deonte Wilder would have KTFO the likes of Marciano/shavers/ gene tunney

Then you make this statement....
    Let's be objective here.
    and then this...
    gene Tunney the primitive fighter

Lol

I see you made it back Finito. Maybe you guys can rustle up a few more and start your own tribe.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    First you make this title....
    Deonte Wilder would have KTFO the likes of Marciano/shavers/ gene tunney

Then you make this statement....
    Let's be objective here.
    and then this...
    gene Tunney the primitive fighter

Lol

I see you made it back Finito. Maybe you guys can rustle up a few more and start your own tribe.
    Well well, if it isn't "IamIdiot" LOL

Your point here being?

Every point was objective and beyond any doubt.

Tunney was a primitive fighter with no relevance to a modern boxer whatsoever.

All 3 guys would be easily and immediately knocked out by Wilder.

You DO agree right?

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Heeee's baaaack

Wilder has never been hit in the face by any substance. He's been mauled and shook off the ropes by a guy previously 175 and off a 5 yr layoff ffs.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Heeee's baaaack

Wilder has never been hit in the face by any substance. He's been mauled and shook off the ropes by a guy previously 175 and off a 5 yr layoff ffs.
    Has Wilder ever been mauled and shook off the ropes by any boxer who was PRESENTLY at 175 or as small as Tunney or Marciano?

Has Wilder ever been mauled or shook off the ropes by any boxer as pathetic as Earnie Shavers?

I don't think so!

You've exposed yourself as a complete fool!

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

big, athletic, rangey... That's quite the combination... He'd be formidable if his heart was bigger than a chick pea and his chin was sturdier than a Dixie cup. If size was all it took, then Grant, valuev, McCline would have all been somebody and wilder wouldn't have been knocked retarded with headgear by one of the slowest right hands i've ever seen.http://youtu.be/F2QjTroBo4U

He's still open for it in the pros by the way.it doesn't take a giant to land it either.
    They want your @$$ beat because upsets make news. News brings about excitement, excitement brings about ratings. The objective is to bring you up to the tower and tear your @$$ down. And if you don't believe that, you're crazy.

Roy Jones, Jr. "What I've Learned," Esquire 2003

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by J_Undisputed View Post
    big, athletic, rangey... That's quite the combination... He'd be formidable if his heart was bigger than a chick pea and his chin was sturdier than a Dixie cup. If size was all it took, then Grant, valuev, McCline would have all been somebody and wilder wouldn't have been knocked retarded with headgear by one of the slowest right hands i've ever seen.http://youtu.be/F2QjTroBo4U

He's still open for it in the pros by the way.it doesn't take a giant to land it either.
    All that would be relevant if we were considering Wilder vs Stiverne.

I think Stiverne will knock Wilder out personally and I would cite similar reasons.

Except that's not what we were considering.

We were considering Tunney, Marciano and Shavers.

There is no plan, nothing on this Earth apart from that new Israeli forcefield technology that could enable any of these 3 chumps to survive Wilder!

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by J_Undisputed View Post
    Leonarrd
    Also agree. What sense is there in saying Sugar Ray Leonard would lose to Roy Jones? Its about the same size differential as wilder to Marciano.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Heeee's baaaack

Has Wilder ever been mauled and shook off the ropes by any boxer who was PRESENTLY at 175 or as small as Tunney or Marciano?

Has Wilder ever been mauled or shook off the ropes by any boxer as pathetic as Earnie Shavers?

I don't think so!

You've exposed yourself as a complete fool!
    You're right. I'm set to tie 40 pounds of Vienna sausages around my waist and I'll challenge the tin man in the morning. Doesn't quite work like that.

I wouldn't say complete, there is always room for improvement

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread should have been over in a couple of posts.

Only 1 word for what some guys will post around here...

"Unbelievable!"

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Thread should have been over in a couple of posts.

Only 1 word for what some guys will post around here...

"Unbelievable!"
    Good you put that one word "in quotes".

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Carry on. You are doing a fine job with that empirical thing.

I dont normally even comment on the hev division because its been the lamest for 150 years but every so often I get baited in because of the degree of stupidity gets so putrid and stinky.

In addition, I dont normally respond to new people who come up with shit like this in their10th post the day they join a site and premise it the way it was. I mean the stupidity stands alone. What rivals it is my own for responding.

And while we are on the subject of stupidity, you groupies are lucky its not illegal and a crime because if it was you would be doing life with no chance of parole.

I promise to turn over a new leaf in 2015 in regards to you trolls. I'm actually going to tune you out and turn you off right after I send this reply because the dogma is just to much. Its so repetitive. Every day 10 threads on the same topic. Its a neurosis. So say what you will because outside of seeing a quote in a given thread I simply wont be reading anything you 3 stooges have to say any longer.

I'm going back to what brought me here in the first place before Larry, Moe and Curly Joe arrived.

Quality discussion with well rounded boxing fans. So yack away.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    Carry on. You are doing a fine job with that empirical thing.

I dont normally even comment on the hev division because its been the lamest for 150 years but every so often I get baited in because of the degree of stupidity gets so putrid and stinky.

In addition, I dont normally respond to new people who come up with shit like this in their10th post the day they join a site and premise it the way it was. I mean the stupidity stands alone. What rivals it is my own for responding.

And while we are on the subject of stupidity, you groupies are lucky its not illegal and a crime because if it was you would be doing life with no chance of parole.

I promise to turn over a new leaf in 2015 in regards to you trolls. I'm actually going to tune you out and turn you off right after I send this reply because the dogma is just to much. Its so repetitive. Every day 10 threads on the same topic. Its a neurosis. So say what you will because outside of seeing a quote in a given thread I simply wont be reading anything you 3 stooges have to say any longer.

I'm going back to what brought me here in the first place before Larry, Moe and Curly Joe arrived.

Quality discussion with well rounded boxing fans. So yack away.
    Oh please don't go my friend. Why what would this board be without such stellar informative posters such as "IamIDIOT" LOL

From what I have seen, you LOVE posting about HW, it is your favourite topic,

The multiple threads made on the subject, 10 yesterday were all made by the NutBag community, your brothers that is,

And 3 stooges? Who is the 3rd? Your as blind as Frazier!

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're not your @Max Power you fucking dummy.

Thread Information