Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Will the real Leonard Ellerbe please stand up!?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Will the real Leonard Ellerbe please stand up!?

"Who is the biggest Ellerbe across this board?"

I have nominated the following three top contenders in no particular order. I can easily envisage all three fighting amongst themselves over who gets to perilously throw themselves in front of an incoming bullet just so they can expire in lil' Floyd's arms whilst whispering "PS I love you..". Fuck, I can even imagine them paying the shooter for the opportunity!

1) Ron Swanson
    Easily the most "butch" out of the three. Has a penchant for a confrontational and ever serious posting style regarding all things Floyd. Despite not revealing whether he indeed has any professional legal qualifications or experience he has taken it upon himself to provide legal counsel to all other posters when discussing the ongoing Mayweather - Pacquiao negotiations. Quotes such as "learn the damn law!" indicate a loyal yet learned mongofloyd - a peculiar and rare coupling of characteristics to say the least! Suffice to say his dubious contract law acumen could nevertheless prove invaluable in "probing" for any "loopholes" within the relevant anti-gay marriage legislation that currently makes any possible prospective legal union with Floyd impossible.

2) Ruthless Rocco
    This poster has been a forum member for quite some time. Until recently he has shown himself to be an unbiased and admittedly, rather savvy poster. However recent events have revealed a dark side to Mr Rocco's online persona... It is not uncommon for Mr Rocco to post completely irrelevant sighs and praisings to his man god Floyd in threads based on entirely different subject matter. "Yes, well Floyd has a rather succulent rectum for a 37 year old"... "What the fuck are you talking about man, we were discussing the various critical geo - political repercussions of Islamic extremists fucking their cousins!?" Such concerned responses a followed with the obligatory "Pactard" remarks - strange indeed yet as predictable as His next ducking... However, we all hope and pray that the true Rocco can free himself from his Gayweather complex and return to us once more. Get well son!

3) Imp
    If Ron Swanson is the butch of the trio then Imp is most certainly the Petunia. As his name suggests gImp is a self - confessed "bottom". I have personally felt this angry little man's wrath upon my honest blasphemy of The HaemoFloid himself. He proceeded to private message me various hexes. Apparently the 26th of September 2014 was to be my very own personal Apocalypse - a scorned lover indeed... Well sorry to say buddy I'm still alive and you still crave Mr Floyd Sinclair Mayweather in your foaming birth canal.

Fellow posters feel free to express your valid opinions so that we may finally crown the unified & undisputed champion of all Saddoboxing Flomos! A good day to you all and may the real Leonard Ellerbe please stand up!

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Glad to see I have another fan.

The laws on the matter I spoke are quite simple. No I have no legal schooling, but I deal in contracts daily. I'd call my favorite lesbian aunt butch though, learn the damn word haha

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Glad to see I have another fan.

The laws on the matter I spoke are quite simple. No I have no legal schooling, but I deal in contracts daily. I'd call my favorite lesbian aunt butch though, learn the damn word haha
    Ron has responded positively and to be honest I don't know how to take it... Good man and all the best!

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone who can squeeze Haemofloid and Mongofloyd into the same post should be given a gold star. :-)

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Very sad.
    But also amusing.

The guy gets caught saying something racist and now all of a sudden he cant handle it.

This is a free bump for you petal.

Well done.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    Anyone who can squeeze Haemofloid and Mongofloyd into the same post should be given a gold star. :-)
    Much appreciated, cheers!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Very sad.
    But also amusing.

The guy gets caught saying something racist and now all of a sudden he cant handle it.

This is a free bump for you petal.

Well done.
    I was actually quite happy and pleased with my own flash of creativity there Mr GImp. Once again there is nothing racist with the term cooning and it is an apt description of Floyd's absurd antics.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lol

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Will the real Leonard Ellerbe please stand up!?

Quote Originally Posted by jahmez View Post
    I was actually quite happy and pleased with my own flash of creativity there Mr GImp. Once again there is nothing racist with the term cooning and it is an apt description of Floyd's absurd antics.

cooning definition | What does cooning mean?

https://geogee.wordpress.com/2010/01...ct-of-coonery/

Urban Dictionary: Cooning it up

coon - Wiktionary

Paula Deen says she used racial slur but doesn't tolerate hate - CBS News

https://books.google.ca/books?id=Ehf...20race&f=false

The Autobiography of Malcolm X Language and Communication Quotes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Will the real Leonard Ellerbe please stand up!?

LOL for fuck's sake Rocco I've been calling out Floyd on this forum for years in regards to his cooning. For a short period I even coined the term "El Cooning Boring Boxer". There is a reason why the only backlash I have ever received was being warned that one of my posts would be deleted (because you and the rest of the Suck Floyd Coalition had one big collective pussy squirt) and that's because the term cooning isn't racist. It's like saying you're a dick riding, ball-sniffing, lactating Floyd groupie who can't come up with anything creative so you just post a whole bunch of internet denitions that further illustrate my point. Even if it was racist who would honestly give a fuck? I'm half Filipino, half Australian and I have seen a bunch of posts about us being dog eating, mail-order bride exporting, corrupt yellow skinned devil motherfuckers and it's a fucking laugh because alot of it is true (how do you think stereotypes are formed?). Floyd plays up on modern day black misconceptions by throwing around money while "spittin'" retatrded rhyming couplets, having "hos" around him smoking "counterfeit" kush and generally "gettin' it, nah mean?" and so forth and so on. That's cooning plain and fucking simple . Floyd himself has admitted to wanting to "sell a certain image & lifestyle" and plankton like you eat that shit up and even defend the cunt. Pick up sewing mate or get your pussy pounded more often because you're starting sound like one of those sad, fat old sexually neglected wives who has got nothting better to do than protest the release of Wolf of Wall Street and GTA.

Thread Information