Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  18
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of sport hunting?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What do you think of sport hunting?

God bless that man

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Blake Fisher had better hide his ugly white face when he comes back to the US because I am going to hunt him down Italian style and I am going to Flay him from Skull to toe I'm going to peel his skin off using a $0.25 pocket knife

Those are the sons of your hero Trump.

So by supporting him you are actually obviously very, very, pro trophy hunting

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...ngered-animals
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Those are the sons of your hero Trump.

So by supporting him you are actually obviously very, very, pro trophy hunting
    You don't hate Donald Trump because his son is a trophy hunter. Be honest, you hate him because he's a strong white man.

One should not judge a man by the actions of his relatives. Donald Trump isn't a sport hunter.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Larry, Curly & Moe.........

I'll take Larry for £200

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anybody that thinks trophy hunting is unethical is poorly read on the subject and thinking with their emotions.

Trophy hunting benefits local economies in Africa, funds conservation efforts (including defending endangered animals from poachers) and the meat is almost always donated to the local villages

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Without rhyme or reason there's no justification for killing anything, people who try to justify their actions are sick freaks. Just admit you get a buzz/power trip from killing the weak and defenseless.

A little off topic but - what I hate most about halal is the excuse it is the most ethical/humane way to slaughter the animal. The very fact they try to justify the action by bullshitting it's in the animals best interest shows how sick it really is, decent minded people knowing they are doing wrong.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Without rhyme or reason there's no justification for killing anything, people who try to justify their actions are sick freaks. Just admit you get a buzz/power trip from killing the weak and defenseless.

A little off topic but - what I hate most about halal is the excuse it is the most ethical/humane way to slaughter the animal. The very fact they try to justify the action by bullshitting it's in the animals best interest shows how sick it really is, decent minded people knowing they are doing wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim the BoxingManiac View Post
    Anybody that thinks trophy hunting is unethical is poorly read on the subject and thinking with their emotions.

Trophy hunting benefits local economies in Africa, funds conservation efforts (including defending endangered animals from poachers) and the meat is almost always donated to the local villages

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

True on that halal shit tho. Very inhumane way to kill an animal.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought that as well but when u start reading up on how the money is mismanaged it’s a bit depressing

El Kabong Guest

The case for killing A tiger singular

India Hunts Man-Eating Tiger Blamed for 13 Deaths
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/08/w...iger-hunt.html
    PANDHARKAWADA, India — The first victim was an older woman, discovered facedown in a cotton field with huge claw marks dug into her back. The next was an older male farmer, his left leg completely torn off.

The killings have gone on for more than two years, sowing panic in the hills around Pandharkawada, a town in central India. In mid-August, the mauled body of Vaghuji Kanadhari Raut, a threadbare cattle herder, was found near a rural highway. He was victim No. 12.

The case for killing a few monkeys

Man, 72, 'stoned to death by monkeys' in India
    https://news.sky.com/story/man-72-st...india-11531791
    A man in India has died after a group of monkeys threw bricks at him from a tree.

Dharampal Singh, 72, had been collecting pieces of dry wood before the incident in Tikri, Uttar Pradesh, on Thursday.

Police said monkeys rained bricks on the man from a treetop after collecting them from a nearby dilapidated building, the Times of India reported.

The elderly man later died in hospital from sustained head and chest injuries.

Villagers have repeatedly complained about aggressive monkeys in the area, but the animals are a protected species.

I'd be interested to see how many people hunt WITHOUT rhyme or reason...I don't disagree with you on it.

Personally I would love to get to the point where I no longer have to get my meat from the store. I'd love to never have a single penny of my money ever reach a factory farm ever again....that's why I've gotten into hunting.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

I thought that as well but when u start reading up on how the money is mismanaged it’s a bit depressing

If properly managed... and tangible benefits well communicated... trophy hunting could actually be a good thing. Right now the biggest danger these animals face is slaughter by poisoning, which kills far more animals than trophy hunting. Setting aside clearly delineated territories specifically for trophy hunting, with all the necessary and proper fees and permits attached (and limits), might even help prevent killing of these animals by other, illegal, inhumane means. The end result everyone wants is the same.... to preserve the wildlife we've got for future generations to enjoy. However we get there, it should be ok.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

If properly managed... and tangible benefits well communicated... trophy hunting could actually be a good thing. Right now the biggest danger these animals face is slaughter by poisoning, which kills far more animals than trophy hunting. Setting aside clearly delineated territories specifically for trophy hunting, with all the necessary and proper fees and permits attached (and limits), might even help prevent killing of these animals by other, illegal, inhumane means. The end result everyone wants is the same.... to preserve the wildlife we've got for future generations to enjoy. However we get there, it should be ok.
    Umm excuse me....I just unloaded a story where a man was stoned to death by monkeys....I demand you acknowledge that!!!!!

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Umm excuse me....I just unloaded a story where a man was stoned to death by monkeys....I demand you acknowledge that!!!!!
    U were late though I already posted that in one of Brock’s stupid animal threads

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Oops sorry... skipped right over that. That is surreal. Brings to mind the Planet of the Apes remakes.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information