Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Manny v Floyd packages already being offered

Noticed more than a few sites offering packages/tickets/hotels/flights from the UK for May 2nd and saying its at the MGM Grand.

I just looked at one deal for £2495 all in

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Manny v Floyd packages already being offered

Do not order it you will spend time with only hookers and cocaine with no fight.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's a win win situation then

I just read Manny has 100% signed and Floyd will be making an announcement soon.

I'd bet that was part of the "deal" Floyd being the one to make the announcement

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i saw those

Doubt would get ticket for this one. A good night to have a fight party over here though.

I am planning on vegas in September so hopefully will time it right for a fight then - usually second saturday in september

Saw something about it probably being announced at some big NBA game this weekend ?? I could be wrong as have read that much about this event last few weeks......

Wonder who Khan will announce next
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

NBA allstars game at Maddison square garden on Sunday is when is Floyd is gonna announce it - I've read this on a few sites today.

Manny has stated he is in the Philipeans already in training for his next fight in May.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Khan v Cotto ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've read a few recent (last 24hrs) articles here and there and it appears Mayweather has started some light training after his holidays in the Caribbean or something. Same for PAC.

And that Floyd is the side that has to make the announcement (which sounds as if they were getting married or something).

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's funny how much Pacs side has blown this promotion so far with all their talk talk talk.

Imagine if nothing had been said about the fight and then Manny and Floyd met up at that game. And then nothing. Then a couple weeks later with no talk of it Floyd drops pictures of them meeting in the hotel room.

Everyone would have talked about this. What did they talk about, is it possible they will fight, is Floyd scared?!?! The whole world would have speculated. But instead everyone got their answers from boxing websites so what could have been interesting was more of the same. No reason to talk about it.

Floyd really gets how to make a story from nothing much better than I knew. And team Pac really blew it by talking about everything.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hope these packages come with complimentary use of a time machine so the ticket holders can all be transported back to 2009 when the fight was worth a shit.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    Hope these packages come with complimentary use of a time machine so the ticket holders can all be transported back to 2009 when the fight was worth a shit.
    They do but only for the patrons willing to take a blood test.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Get ready for loss number 6 guys...

Easy work.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more...ght/ar-AA9pWxl
    Last edited by Master; 02-15-2015 at 01:48 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Long awaited fight can't wait for this one both have aged an adjusted their boxing skillsvto suit their bodies
    Paciou has been in wars in his hey day and has taken punishment to get the wins was knock out in his early days and took a bad knock out against Marquez
    When watching paciou he don't take chances any more and is now looking to actually box rather brawl and box at the same time
    Algeri was a made up fight for him and most guys in the top tier division would have beaten Algeri
    On the other hand mayweather has yet to touch the canvas officially and has not really taken major punishment he's preserved him self and has adjusted his style with ease relying on skill timing ring generalship
    N

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by myke View Post
    Long awaited fight can't wait for this one both have aged an adjusted their boxing skillsvto suit their bodies
    Paciou has been in wars in his hey day and has taken punishment to get the wins was knock out in his early days and took a bad knock out against Marquez
    When watching paciou he don't take chances any more and is now looking to actually box rather brawl and box at the same time
    Algeri was a made up fight for him and most guys in the top tier division would have beaten Algeri
    On the other hand mayweather has yet to touch the canvas officially and has not really taken major punishment he's preserved him self and has adjusted his style with ease relying on skill timing ring generalship
    N
    Welcome aboard the good ship Saddo Myke. If it happens I think it could well be far more incident filled, even at this late stage in their careers than many are thinking. Psychologically Manny is a completely different kettle of fish than Floyd has faced for a long time. He is no brawling novice and he won't be half as easy to tag as the money team are assuming. Plenty of intrigue left in it for me.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mmm true plenty drama leading up to the fight no doubt but if you was a gambling man would you not go on stats mayweather has dealt with bigger and more aggressive fighters
    Miadana,conelo cotto and the likes
    slicker boxers Robert guerrerro,zab juda, marquez old brawlers gatti,and the list goes on
    He's has answered more question about him then any fighter thus far
    I would loved to have seen khan and paciou brawl it out being from the same camp but that another story
    I know for a fact the real story will unfold Freddie roach is a crafty trainer his plans has to be concrete and not just a one trick pony he will have to have several coz mayweather has seen it all paciou is boxing more than brawling now as days and that's not good news for him it's that slow ebbing away and the skill how to controll
    The fight that mayweather does so well and it's the selection of gears that he uses that peeps don't see
    Paciou may have 1-2 gears mayweather has several
    And he goes through them like we'll oiled cogs on a Lamborghini gear select
    He can weather all storms that come his way and still nick points
    So when the opponents shoots his last bullet and all you hear is click click click when the trigger pulling and your out of idea
    That's when the gear change comes in he may not get the knock who cares its the win

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looked at the MGM Grand to see prices and its sold out for the 30, 1 & 2. Mandalay Bay's prices are over 400 per night. other nearby hotels are reasonable though.

I heard the hold up on Mayweather announcing the fight is that he is still reading the contract.

Thread Information