Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Mayweather - Pacquiao is on !!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather - Pacquiao is on !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimanuel Boogustus View Post
    It's strange because I've never been much of a Pacquiao fan. On top of that, I've always had a great technical appreciation of Floyd's style.

However, with out a doubt, I think boxing would be better off if Manny won and I personally would really like to see the puncher win one of these high profile match-ups for once.

***edit***

I need a new brain lol! These relevant threads that show up underneath are a trip! Just read an old thread from 2009 and I am practically saying the same shit then.

We've been doing this for six years guys, wow... that's more than half the time I've been here ffs!!
    I have to disagree with you on that.
    Imagine Pacquiao won! you wouldn't hear the end of it from the pactards! Have you heard some of the ludicrous things they say and believe.
    If he loses they will make an excuses, either cramps or age, and then disappear. So for that reason I want Mayweather to win and peace can be restored in the boxing world.
    He Who Is Brave Is Free

Wisdom, compassion and courage are the three universally recognised moral qualities of men.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Manos de Piedra View Post
    It's strange because I've never been much of a Pacquiao fan. On top of that, I've always had a great technical appreciation of Floyd's style.

However, with out a doubt, I think boxing would be better off if Manny won and I personally would really like to see the puncher win one of these high profile match-ups for once.

***edit***

I need a new brain lol! These relevant threads that show up underneath are a trip! Just read an old thread from 2009 and I am practically saying the same shit then.

We've been doing this for six years guys, wow... that's more than half the time I've been here ffs!!
    Imagine Pacquiao won! you wouldn't hear the end of it from the pactards! Have you heard some of the ludicrous things they say and believe.
    If he loses they will make an excuses, either cramps or age, and then disappear. So for that reason I want Mayweather to win and peace can be restored in the boxing world.
    Peace Off.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

***edit***

Double my time.
    I'm excited about the fight, but I'm starting to suffer from overload.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boxing won't be better off if either fighter wins. Boxing will be better off, so as long as its a great fight, period.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pacfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post

The Prince of Pactardia has SPOKEN!!

Let it be known Floyd will be punched a lot more than ever before on May 2, 2015
    Hey rocky, I'm glad you seem to agree on this one.
    Let it be known, this is about the only thread with the words PAC or Floyd worth reading. How many more friggin' threads do we need of these two, geesh.
    Isn't it obvious he likes me.

***edit***

I've been looking for my ol' fellow 'tards but I can't find 'em. Maybe you can tell me where they have gone into hiding. I'll grab them all by their necks and drag em here myself.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let it be known Floyd will be punched a lot more than ever before on May 2, 2015
    Let it be known, this is about the only thread with the words PAC or Floyd worth reading. How many more friggin' threads do we need of these two, geesh.

***edit***

I've been looking for my ol' fellow 'tards but I can't find 'em. Maybe you can tell me where they have gone into hiding. I'll grab them all by their necks and drag em here myself.
    I don't know where the saddo 'tards have gone but there are plenty all over the internet.
    He Who Is Brave Is Free

Wisdom, compassion and courage are the three universally recognised moral qualities of men.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's gonna knock out Pac! Pac fans will be very sad!
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac will beat Manny, in the face.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

***edit***

I don't know where the saddo 'tards have gone but there are plenty all over the internet.
    #TBE

Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

***edit***

All right then, I'll leave them alone for the sake of peace here on planet saddo. No use forcing them to come in when they don't want to... It's just that I'm so lonely.
    Last edited by pacfan; 03-29-2015 at 08:26 PM.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    He's gonna knock out Pac! Pac fans will be very sad!
    I think Mrs. Pacquiao will do a better job.

Thread Information