Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Satan coming to U.S.A.

Satan himself is coming to make a speech to the U.S.Congress uninvited. Is there any question that Zionist runs our nation. This is a sad day to be a American.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mrbig1 View Post
    Satan himself is coming to make a speech to the U.S.Congress uninvited. Is there any question that Zionist runs our nation. This is a sad day to be a American.
    Agreed. What the fuck is that?! That's not even a country, it was highway robbery 1948 the Balfour Agreement .... Look at the mess it created, not excusing "terrorism" here at all, but creating that country and having it ever since at some kind of super VIP status militarily, financially, politically HAS REALLY MADE A MESS.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Satan coming to U.S.A.

Santa Claus is coming to town!
    Learn Mike Tyson style and elements of Peekaboo @ SugarBoxing

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I for one support Israel. May watch his speech. Let's not forget his reason for being here. Obama is busy giving blowjobs and concessions to one of the biggest supporters of terrorism in the world. A country that denies the Holcaust and pledges the destruction. Of Israel.

While we are doing talks iran is doing war games in the straight of Harmouz blowing up a mock build up of a US aircraft carrier. Sure Israel is doing some funky shot with walls and settlements but what nation over there plays by the games.

Israel can't negotiate with its aggressive neighbors as they don't recognize and want to destroy Israel so we have been the proxy usually giving money to those counties to buy peace. Shifty area, God job for Israel for standing strong. I'll let you know when the radical ayatollahs who run Iran visit so you can praise America, maybe after there visit we will adopt Sharia law.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Israel is an apartheid war criminal state. It is another Western blood stain.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I for one support Israel. May watch his speech. Let's not forget his reason for being here. Obama is busy giving blowjobs and concessions to one of the biggest supporters of terrorism in the world. A country that denies the Holcaust and pledges the destruction. Of Israel.

While we are doing talks iran is doing war games in the straight of Harmouz blowing up a mock build up of a US aircraft carrier. Sure Israel is doing some funky shot with walls and settlements but what nation over there plays by the games.

Israel can't negotiate with its aggressive neighbors as they don't recognize and want to destroy Israel so we have been the proxy usually giving money to those counties to buy peace. Shifty area, God job for Israel for standing strong. I'll let you know when the radical ayatollahs who run Iran visit so you can praise America, maybe after there visit we will adopt Sharia law.
    Yes exactly, Israel is our destabilized foothold and excuse to our Christian believing public as to why we are in the area against the likes Of Iran and a few other surrounds.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post

Yes exactly, Israel is our destabilized foothold and excuse to our Christian believing public as to why we are in the area against the likes Of Iran and a few other surrounds.
    Yeah, I hear that from different people as well, I don't hold that perspective, everything I said about Iran was true but I admit I don't have all the answers but allies are allies and I don't really get what Obama is doing with Iran.

El Kabong Guest

Satan LIVES in the US, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Washington fucking DC!

Bibi is doing what is best for his country, which is what is best for freedom loving people in the area, which is what is best for the world.

Barack Obama has a deal on the table with Iran which could lead to Iran gaining nuclear capabilities. Iran. Nukes. The fucking same Iran who laughed at the idea of joining a coalition to fight ISIS when proposed by John Kerry! The fucking same Iran that just recently built and subsequently destroyed a replica US aircraft carrier! That's how they act WITHOUT nuclear weapons, are they going to straighten up and fly right if we concede and allow them to gain access to such important information?? I don't fucking think so.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man with 20 year record of making completely wrong allegations about Iranian nuclear programme comes to Washington to make more allegations.

Israel have spend over a third of a century claiming that Iran is just on the cusp of making a bomb when in reality they just want to generate their own electricity without burning their own oil to do so.

https://twitter.com/richards1052/sta...472320/photo/1

Bonus points. Who is the fucker in the suit on the front page?

El Kabong Guest

Then why not go GREEN Kirkland....or doesn't that work good enough? No wind in the desert? No sun?

You're telling me that once Iran has nuclear power they 100% WILL NOT build a bomb? Tell me that's what you're saying

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Obama is taking part in negotiations with Iran along with five other countries. If they do make a deal it will be almost entirely one-sided in the west's favour.

Polls show most Israelis don't want Netanyahu to make the speech and think he's just electioneering, which he is.

Iran had one prime minister who liked to rile people up by questioning the Holocaust but even that guy isn't actually a Jew-hater.

Iran have never threatened to destroy Israel either. Iran have actually sadi that they'll never preemptively attack another country.

They blew up a model of an aircraft carrier after numerous US military exercises right off their coast. I can only imagine the US reaction if the Iranian navy held a military exercise off the US coast.

And Israel have a standing offer from their neighbours who Israel have repeatedly bombed and invaded and the rest of the Arab world for a comprehensive peace settlement but Israel won't sit down to negotiate as they want to continue their ethnic cleansing and land theft of the region they live in.

Apart from all that your post was pretty accurate.

El Kabong Guest

Yeah I forgot how Israel shoots rockets at itself just so it can justify defending itself. I also forgot how upon creation of the Israeli state that all the neighbors were so welcoming fruit baskets were delivered by tank convoys and a huge party was had by all.

Yeah, question the Holocaust, who knows if it REALLY happened, right Herr Kirkland? I mean I wasn't there, you weren't there, how do we know the "REAL" story?

Get fucked

Oooh did Ahmadinejad have A Jew friend.....well I guess we may as well give him a fucking yarmulke and toast to his well being L'Chaim Mahmoud!

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Calling him Satan is a bit strong, he is protecting his country.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Yeah I forgot how Israel shoots rockets at itself just so it can justify defending itself. I also forgot how upon creation of the Israeli state that all the neighbors were so welcoming fruit baskets were delivered by tank convoys and a huge party was had by all.

Yeah, question the Holocaust, who knows if it REALLY happened, right Herr Kirkland? I mean I wasn't there, you weren't there, how do we know the "REAL" story?

Get fucked

Oooh did Ahmadinejad have A Jew friend.....well I guess we may as well give him a fucking yarmulke and toast to his well being L'Chaim Mahmoud!
    Here's Mahmoud meeting a bunch of rabbis in New York.

And in the 2006 Lebanese war and the times Israel has recently bombed Gaza the first major attack has come from Israel. The last time Israel bombed Gaza they used the excuse of three people being murdered, something that civilised societies deal with using the police and the courts, with multiple airstrikes in civilian areas in Gaza.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Calling him Satan is a bit strong, he is protecting his country.
    He's electioneering. Even Israeli intelligence services don't believe he's acting in good faith. They're telling him that Iran aren't building a bomb and he continues to claim that they've almost built one.

Thread Information