Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wlad wants Wilder in unification fight

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Wilder needs one more big fight before taking on Wlad.

Let's face it... he's only gonna get one shot. He loses to Wlad... Wlad checks him off his list and will be that much closer to retirement without a single remaining hazard in his way. I say this because no offense Fury fans, but I just don't see Tyson having any chance against Wlad. Wilder had a good fight against Stiverne... naysayers be damned. Stiverne was shot... Stiverne was never any good.... Stiverne was overrated... blah, blah, blah. Same old shit that gets rehashed every time someone does something great so we don't have to give him that much credit. But it's only one fight. Wilder needs someone else of Stiverne's caliber to give him some championship rounds. THEN... he'll be ready for Wlad. I just don't want Wilder to waste his one and only shot. Wlad won't give him a second one.
    Don't be like that. Wilder will get more shots even if he loses to Wlad. That's if he loses to Wlad. I really think he needs Wlad. Stiverne was a mess and hopefully he knows what people are saying about that fight. Deontay is in his prime and sorry Fury but I'd rather watch the Bronze Bomber get a KO or get KO'd against Wlad. He needs this fight.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by arcanum26 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Wilder needs one more big fight before taking on Wlad.

Let's face it... he's only gonna get one shot. He loses to Wlad... Wlad checks him off his list and will be that much closer to retirement without a single remaining hazard in his way. I say this because no offense Fury fans, but I just don't see Tyson having any chance against Wlad. Wilder had a good fight against Stiverne... naysayers be damned. Stiverne was shot... Stiverne was never any good.... Stiverne was overrated... blah, blah, blah. Same old shit that gets rehashed every time someone does something great so we don't have to give him that much credit. But it's only one fight. Wilder needs someone else of Stiverne's caliber to give him some championship rounds. THEN... he'll be ready for Wlad. I just don't want Wilder to waste his one and only shot. Wlad won't give him a second one.
    Don't be like that. Wilder will get more shots even if he loses to Wlad. That's if he loses to Wlad. I really think he needs Wlad. Stiverne was a mess and hopefully he knows what people are saying about that fight. Deontay is in his prime and sorry Fury but I'd rather watch the Bronze Bomber get a KO or get KO'd against Wlad. He needs this fight.

Oh no, don't get me wrong. Wilder will be around for awhile, even if he loses to Wlad. I'm just saying Wlad won't give him another shot if he beats him. Wlad won't risk Wilder coming back in a rematch and KTFO'ing Wlad. That's why I think Wilder has to make his one chance count against Wlad. Once Wlad retires (and just in time), Wilder should reign over the division from what I've seen out there. I just want Wilder to have the best chance to KO Wlad.

My storybook ending would be like this: Wlad and Wilder meet, and Wilder KO's Wlad. Wlad then decides he can't go out on a KO loss and asks for a rematch.... which Deontay grants, and we get Wilder-Wlad II. Here.... Wlad goes in more motivated and less meekly than he has most of his career against the bums he's faced.... and we get a heavyweight FOTY.

Then... I wake up and realize it was just a dream.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fury is now mandatory for WBA as well as WBO so Wlad isnt going to have much choice now.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post
    We all know most fighters will push the rules as far as the referee will let them, but show me a fighter who has consistently been allowed to push, bend, and out and out break the rules like Wlad. Hell, the man can't fight any other way now, you have to take away points to get his attention and then it's iffy whether he'll stop.
    Evander Holyfield, Lennox Lewis, Bernard Hopkins, Mike Tyson, Floyd Mayweather Jr. ....need more?

Here's the thing, people are tired of Wlad winning and that's fine he's been champion for longer than any other heavyweight most can remember (not sure how many older fellows we have on the forum who watched Holmes). Wlad doesn't have anyone on his level and there's no one on the horizon that people give a good shot at beating Wlad, so people are frustrated.

It's ok to be frustrated......but Wlad isn't going to lose anytime soon and he's not doing anything other greats before him haven't done.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You can take all the heavyweights you got,
    Deontay Wilder would whip the whole lot.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beenKOed View Post
    We all know most fighters will push the rules as far as the referee will let them, but show me a fighter who has consistently been allowed to push, bend, and out and out break the rules like Wlad. Hell, the man can't fight any other way now, you have to take away points to get his attention and then it's iffy whether he'll stop.
    Evander Holyfield, Lennox Lewis, Bernard Hopkins, Mike Tyson, Floyd Mayweather Jr. ....need more?

Here's the thing, people are tired of Wlad winning and that's fine he's been champion for longer than any other heavyweight most can remember (not sure how many older fellows we have on the forum who watched Holmes). Wlad doesn't have anyone on his level and there's no one on the horizon that people give a good shot at beating Wlad, so people are frustrated.

It's ok to be frustrated......but Wlad isn't going to lose anytime soon and he's not doing anything other greats before him haven't done.
    cheating league

1 wlad

massive gap

2 next biggest cheat theres ever been
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just watched it again

Jennings won

Have another look, you can't score the 4th to the 8th to the big clit

The point off and clit held too much in a couple of other rounds win them
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wilder boxed GREAT vs stiverne! wlad will go down, one way or another. by Decision or by KO.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by #1FightFan View Post
    wilder boxed GREAT vs stiverne! wlad will go down, one way or another. by Decision or by KO.
    I like how you think, I'm a wilder fan but don't see a Wlad defeat as a sure thing, it'll be a battle. Still, very happy to hear Wlad calling for the fight. I used to really dislike Wlad but he has grown on me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't you lot know the big Ant is coming

Any of these fights would be good to see.Fury vs Wlad Wlad vs Wilder Wilder vs Fury.

Fury has a good chance against both and i wouldn't have said this awhile ago.Fury is smarter and a better fighter then i thought he was.He has showed he can change it up when need's be and won't be an easy fight for anyone.

Thread Information