Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson calls Mayweather "Delusional"

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by corvette View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Back to topic I think its great when any face of a generation takes up for a previous one who paved the way. Mike may be a shitheel with a graveyard of skeletons in his closet, but he has always respected the ones who came before.
    If anything,he embarrassed those that came before him.

He didn't respect his peers..women...or the sport.

I thought ya'll didn't like that.

Remember when he bit Holyfield's ear?
    You certainly don't let context and topic get in the way of a conversation do you?

This isn't about Mikes dumbass ways its about Floyds God complex and talking shit about trail blazers.
    You're the one blowing Tyson just because he can drop a few names from the past.

The guy is an embarrassment to them.

I wonder how Dempsey and Joe Louis would feel about that ear-biting buffoon?

Tyson is the wrong person to criticize anybody...he was the most egocentric God complex having motherfucker in history.
    Holyfeild was a head butting cheat, I'm surprised Tyson was the first to bite his ear, as soon as I saw it I was thinking man it's about time.
    If I was Mike I would have bitten off both ears and the nose too. Tyson gets treated harshly.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Back to topic I think its great when any face of a generation takes up for a previous one who paved the way. Mike may be a shitheel with a graveyard of skeletons in his closet, but he has always respected the ones who came before.

You certainly don't let context and topic get in the way of a conversation do you?

This isn't about Mikes dumbass ways its about Floyds God complex and talking shit about trail blazers.
    You're the one blowing Tyson just because he can drop a few names from the past.

Tyson is the wrong person to criticize anybody...he was the most egocentric God complex having motherfucker in history.
    Holyfeild was a head butting cheat, I'm surprised Tyson was the first to bite his ear, as soon as I saw it I was thinking man it's about time.
    If I was Mike I would have bitten off both ears and the nose too. Tyson gets treated harshly.
    Tyson was a woman beating rapist.

I though ya'll hated stuff like that.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mike tried to break Botha's arm in the ring..he's no fucking saint in the ring.

He's a bigger cheater than Holyfield and a coward to boot.

He was getting his ass kicked AGAIN and tapped out by biting Evander's ear.

Now let me see you explaing away his woman beating rapist ways.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you realize you just said the words he's no saint in the ring. What boxer is a saint in the ring you ignoramus

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you realize you just said the words he's no saint in the ring. What boxer is a saint in the ring you ignoramus
    Don't try to justify Tyson biting Evander's ear by calling him a headbutting cheat,when Tyson was trying to break a guys arm.

Dummy.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You think the world was surprised when Nixon resigned, wait till Pac gets in the ring and kicks Maywearthers behind.........Bill Paxtom

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Talking shit? You are delusional if you think Floyd was insulting them. By using their names he is acknowledging their greatness. He just thinks he is better. He is wrong but he damn well isn't talking shit

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post

Talking shit? You are delusional if you think Floyd was insulting them. By using their names he is acknowledging their greatness. He just thinks he is better. He is wrong but he damn well isn't talking shit
    That's what he does man. There is confident and then there is dismissive god complex. 'Ali lost to a man with 7 fights and beat Foreman because he 'quit', how does a man get praise for that? That's talking shit.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What names did Tyson drop in that interview That's you bud. Always blurring off topic and taking swipes at some fighters that have nothing to do with it. Tyson emulated Dempsey, actually studied all of the fighters he mentions and watched film like a hawk. I think if Dempsey had the chance to see the best version of Tyson batter people senseless ...he'd be smiling ear to ear.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tyson and Mayweather have history apparently.
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's what he does man. There is confident and then there is dismissive god complex. 'Ali lost to a man with 7 fights and beat Foreman because he 'quit', how does a man get praise for that? That's talking shit.
    Look at the words "talking" "shit", Floyd actually believes what he says when he says he is better. By the very meaning it IS NOT talking shit. You take offense to it, that's fine. Tyson takes offense to it, that's fine too as I said on my first comment. But talking shit is dismissive or insulting that the person says it does not believe him/herself, that's what makes it "shit". Admit you are wrong like an adult so we can progress the discussion.

And it is not insulting to list facts. I think Ali is right there with Lennox Lewis for greatest heavyweight of all time but he did lose to fighters that weren't that good. And it's okay to say because he did so much. Ali doesn't need to be treated with kid gloves, protected from all negative thoughts. Thinking he needs to be protected is as insulting as anything Floyd has ever said about him. His achievements are in stone and will last well beyond us. A few words can't touch that.

Is Floyd wrong, yes. Is he talking shit, absolutely not.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look at the words "talking" "shit", Floyd actually believes what he says when he says he is better. By the very meaning it IS NOT talking shit. You take offense to it, that's fine. Tyson takes offense to it, that's fine too as I said on my first comment. But talking shit is dismissive or insulting that the person says it does not believe him/herself, that's what makes it "shit". Admit you are wrong like an adult so we can progress the discussion.

And it is not insulting to list facts. I think Ali is right there with Lennox Lewis for greatest heavyweight of all time but he did lose to fighters that weren't that good. And it's okay to say because he did so much. Ali doesn't need to be treated with kid gloves, protected from all negative thoughts. Thinking he needs to be protected is as insulting as anything Floyd has ever said about him. His achievements are in stone and will last well beyond us. A few words can't touch that.

Is Floyd wrong, yes. Is he talking shit, absolutely not.
    Come on Ron man, piss off with that condescending 'like an adult' crap. Offended I don't have time to be offended by what some braggadocios azzclown in silk underwear says but saying Foreman quit..and in effect Ali should not be praised for the way he fought-won are not facts and it opens Floyd up to be told to fook right off. He can think he's the best ever, that's cool. But praising a guy from the left side of his mouth and just as quickly shitting on one of his better achievements is not only hypocritical its trash.

Thread Information