Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by red fox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Which fight was that? And where does that involve being taught to punch while off balance? Don't you always vie for the inside punching position? You fight tall by getting under your opponent? From a wide stance? With the weight to the rear?
    Gonzalez is an off balance punch drunk monkey that can score a KO with an open glove? Really?
    most ppl are lumbering plodders and trodders, while Gonzalez is so quick on his feet and hands that we've nothing to learn from him?
    You tell me. I'm just trying to keep up.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Does technical boxing have its place

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    This one originally put in here by @StrictlySP is worth watching :
    Well I guess He picks his shots and has the power to make up for his cowardice.
    No one who steps into the ring is a coward.

Also all of your future comments dont line up with any of this videos tactics at all.

If you think they do in the least;

Please prove it to be so and tell us the minute and second mark of the video and copy and paste any one of your analysis that you typed (in your list of wrongs) right next to it so we can all see.

Cheers.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also all of your future comments dont line up with any of this videos tactics at all.

Please prove it to be so and tell us the minute and second mark of the video and copy and paste any one of your analysis that you typed (in your list of wrongs) right next to it so we can all see.

Cheers.
    But why does he move his feet? Why can't he just stay planted in front of his opponent and outwork him, like Deontay Wilder? Btw these are real questions I've been asked by Olympic boxing coaches, one coach stated top Olympians don't move their feet!
    Last edited by red fox; 01-07-2016 at 04:11 PM.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cheers.
    But why does he move his feet? Why can't he just stay planted in front of his opponent and outwork him, like Deontay Wilder? Btw these are real questions I've been asked by Olympic boxing coaches, one coach stated top Olympians don't move their feet!
    Sounds like you miss heard him.Or he was talking about a certain moment in time only. Like when two warriors go at it totally squared up and just belt it out that doesnt happen in Armature Olympic bouts.Even with pros as warriors that is never the case for long though one will either shift his center line or his feet, usually both for combined avoidance and advantage which is great boxing. What else is great boxing is making someone turn to look where you have gone to and thus walk them onto a punch try doing that without your feet. Actually try doing anything without your feet. Even better try it without your toes being involved.

He may of meant the feet dont move out of position nose to nose and yet through slight turns of the feet and subtle shifts one can move their center line around deflecting on one side and increasing power on the other.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cheers.
    Like Wilder did against Stiverne and Molina? Do you mean Olympians like Lomanchenko that don't move their feet?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cheers.
    Like Wilder did against Stiverne and Molina? Do you mean Olympians like Lomanchenko that don't move their feet?
    Well I guess that Gonzalez strikes when he's off of his feet! There's no order or structure to it, it's all jazz when compared to classical boxing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cheers.
    Sounds like you miss heard him.Or he was talking about a certain moment in time only. Like when two warriors go at it totally squared up and just belt it out that doesnt happen in Armature Olympic bouts.Even with pros as warriors that is never the case for long though one will either shift his center line or his feet, usually both for combined avoidance and advantage which is great boxing. What else is great boxing is making someone turn to look where you have gone to and thus walk them onto a punch try doing that without your feet. Actually try doing anything without your feet. Even better try it without your toes being involved.

He may of meant the feet dont move out of position nose to nose and yet through slight turns of the feet and subtle shifts one can move their center line around deflecting on one side and increasing power on the other.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YqOJp9Wmayo Fighting in the phone booth.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gonzalez is a cowardly punch drunk monkey with poor balance yet he can score a KO with an open glove? While throwing 40 yard passes?
    Gibberish.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gonzalez is a cowardly punch drunk monkey with poor balance yet he can score a KO with an open glove? While throwing 40 yard passes?
    Gibberish.
    Greys the more contact with the floor the better the stability, which is why amateur coaches don't want you moving about. Keep your planted and measured bend your knees to defend against body punches, stance is your gait. Rest your hands on both sides of your chin this is your defense against head shots, lifting the elbows rapidly throwing straight punches.

As far as Gonzalez goes he throws long punches that could take the head of a bull off. I guess he sees his opponent with a pair of big tits and big lips, and then does the two-step dance. I can't come up with out anyother answer as to why a power punch should move his feet.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are supposed to stand with both feet flat on the floor, knees bent, hands by your chin, elbows sticking straight out...and you are supposed to fight like that?
    Really?
    Your "national team " "coaches " told you that?
    Really?
    Just noticed the Mayweather video. That has what to do with what? It is virtually opposite of what you are describing here. In fact we spent weeks here with you railing against what he does there.
    Last edited by greynotsoold; 01-08-2016 at 06:29 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are supposed to stand with both feet flat on the floor, knees bent, hands by your chin, elbows sticking straight out...and you are supposed to fight like that?
    Really?
    Your "national team " "coaches " told you that?
    Really?
    Just noticed the Mayweather video. That has what to do with what? It is virtually opposite of what you are describing here. In fact we spent weeks here with you railing against what he does there.
    Elbows are tucked in, and turn your left shoulder in slightly, bending both knees, tucking your chin in, head down!

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im ditching this wanker and all his other names he posts on here by. It a slow wind up by a troll who in the past has answered himself as someone else, to make out like this crap is supported by others but its all him the ip addresses are all the same.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok this fuckwit has gone and so have all his other identities: One remains.

Users sharing the same IP Address
    Charley
    ClosedGuard
    Harry potter
    Sprint
    Touch of sleep
    showmi
    Last edited by Andre; 01-08-2016 at 09:03 AM.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok this fuckwit has gone and so have all his other identities: One remains.

Users sharing the same IP Address
    Charley
    ClosedGuard
    Harry potter
    Sprint
    Touch of sleep
    showmi
    I thought there were others as well.

Thread Information